Republicans telling the truth will be their undoing.

and you continue to prove you're a moron.

Broken wrist that healed stiff, 10%, lowest percentage you can get.

and you're obviously another of the morons that believe a military pension is undeserved, and equates to 'being on the dole'.

Just when I start to think your IQ couldn't get any lower, you prove me wrong.

$2400 out of YOUR pocket?

I doubt you pay $2400 in government taxes in 5 years, much less 1.

LOLOLOLOLO.....I knew it would equate a mosquito bite....LOLOLOLOL, dude you're killing me, really you are. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....Just for the record, I'm a veteran of 10 years in the Navy and looking back wish I could have stayed another 10 and retired, like all you nuts do....anything easy and tax payers fund it, at least back then....you nuts go for it...you anti government nuts I mean. Oh and believe me, I pay out the ass in taxes....LOLOLOLOLOLO and still pride myself on being a democrat!! We gotta take care of nuts like you, LOLOLO

I knew it would equate a mosquito bite....

VA disagreed, and having limited use of my left hand is more than a mosquito bite.

Just for the record, I'm a veteran of 10 years in the Navy and looking back wish I could have stayed another 10 and retired,

Wouldn't let you stay past 10 years?

Not surprised

Oh and believe me, I pay out the ass in taxes....

Most of what you 'pay' comes out your ass

Listen, welfare King, go pester somebody else, I gotta a job to do

I doubt making an ass of yourself is a full time job.

Not with your innate talent
and you continue to prove you're a moron.

Broken wrist that healed stiff, 10%, lowest percentage you can get.

and you're obviously another of the morons that believe a military pension is undeserved, and equates to 'being on the dole'.

Just when I start to think your IQ couldn't get any lower, you prove me wrong.

$2400 out of YOUR pocket?

I doubt you pay $2400 in government taxes in 5 years, much less 1.

LOLOLOLOLO.....I knew it would equate a mosquito bite....LOLOLOLOL, dude you're killing me, really you are. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....Just for the record, I'm a veteran of 10 years in the Navy and looking back wish I could have stayed another 10 and retired, like all you nuts do....anything easy and tax payers fund it, at least back then....you nuts go for it...you anti government nuts I mean. Oh and believe me, I pay out the ass in taxes....LOLOLOLOLOLO and still pride myself on being a democrat!! We gotta take care of nuts like you, LOLOLO

VA disagreed, and having limited use of my left hand is more than a mosquito bite.

Just for the record, I'm a veteran of 10 years in the Navy and looking back wish I could have stayed another 10 and retired,

Not surprised

Gotta love what socialized money can do for people like you...give you freedom to bitch about it......LOLLOLOLOL...while cashing in on it...LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

It's called retirement

and the kind of person that would call a pension welfare?

MagicJackass1.jpg

Not surprised

Not surprised

Gotta love what socialized money can do for people like you...give you freedom to bitch about it......LOLLOLOLOL...while cashing in on it...LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

It's called retirement

MagicJackass1.jpg

I don't give a fuck about you being retired, anti social mf.....kudos for making it to retirement.....I'm just sick of hearing from you retired anti government mf's who suck off of tax payers and then whine about the shit.

Not surprised

Not surprised

It's called retirement

MagicJackass1.jpg

I don't give a fuck about you being retired, anti social mf.....kudos for making it to retirement.....I'm just sick of hearing from you retired anti government mf's who suck off of tax payers and then whine about the shit.

.....I'm just sick of hearing from you retired anti government mf's who suck off of tax payers

MagicJackass1.jpg

rderp must be talking about that war that was approved by both the Dems and the Reps. You know the war Congress approved.

Another load of horseshit brought to you by rderp.

The gift that keeps on giving.

The party that brought us, Hillary "under sniper" Clinton, Elizabeth "the squaw" Warren, Barrack "57 states" Obama, William "I did not have sex with that woman" Clinton, is now worried about Republicans telling the truth.

You can't make this crap up. It is absolutely hilarious.

The stupidity in your comments are noted.......Hillary lied about being under fire and Obama saying 57 vs what was meant, is proboally true......but the rest are distorted lies....but here's the deal.....you've noted a few mispoken events, the GOP on the other hand, everything that comes out of their mouths are lies....everything

More unsubstantiated bullshit, just like you claiming that Palin said seeing Russia from her house.

Clean your own fucking party before bitching about others.

Remember Obama claiming you could keep your doctor and insurance? What a load of crap. Remember being told how health care would be affordable? Would cost less? Hell I pay more now than I ever have. I get nothing $800 a month and I get nothing.. It's bullshit and lies.

Forum List

Back