Republicans telling the truth will be their undoing.

According to The New York Times the idea that Bush was president on 9/11 and failed to stop the attack is a “break from the GOP.”

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahah

During the last 9/11 terrorist attack against Americans, Obama was president and Hillary was Secretary of State as I recall. And all because of that damned low-budget film, eh?, or was that Bush's fault too?

During the last 9/11 terrorist attack against Americans, Obama was president and Hillary was Secretary of State as I recall. And all because of that damned low-budget film, eh?, or was that Bush's fault too?
It was the fault of the film. You can watch the riots it caused from all over the world in Youtube.

But destabilizing the Middle East was the fault of Bush and the GOP. Glad I was able to clear that up for you. If you have any other misconceptions, don't hesitate to ask and I will straighten you out. mmwaa

riots film insulting mohammed and islam - YouTube

Democrats never did say much about Bush invading Iraq. Republicans try to blame their debacles on Democrats and quite often, it works.

But now you have Trump going around yelling out loud that Iraq was a disaster and 9/11 happened on Bush's watch. Which of course is all true. It can't be denied.

Then you have Republicans, plural, admitting that the Benghazi committees are an attempt by Republicans to use taxpayer money and four dead Americans in an obvious partisan attempt to bring down Hillary's poll numbers.

If Republicans keep telling the truth, they not only will have zero chances to obtaining the White House, but they will cease to exist as a party. Even the ignorant base is rebelling.
it is what the right and women have in common; conspiracy or coincidence?

It was the fault of the film. You can watch the riots it caused from all over the world in Youtube.

But destabilizing the Middle East was the fault of Bush and the GOP. Glad I was able to clear that up for you. If you have any other misconceptions, don't hesitate to ask and I will straighten you out. mmwaa

So a bunch of Arabs orchestrated an assault with mortars on a moments notice that coincided with 9/11.

Interesting indeed, but even more so is your observation that Bush destabilized the Middle East. So the region was a veritable Garden of Eden then. Bush was then retroactively responsible for whatever had happened before his administration.

As a result a group of previously happy, peaceful and prosperous people got angry, planned and executed the attacks on the WTC and Pentagon within a span of 8 months.

Gee, thanks for your help there.

point was people cant recognize the truth anymore......hallmark of successful propaganda campaign by dems

Seriously, is your ass jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth? The GOP has never ever ever ever put forth an agenda that didn't consist of fukin over the poor, scaring the hell out of white people by any means necessary and has never ever once told the truth about an opposing democratic opponent that wasn't distorted....yet we can call you people out all day and tell nothing but the truth....like that Russia shit from a front porch....LOLOLOLOL Dude, what ever you do, don't go near the light Carol-ann!!

yet we can call you people out all day and tell nothing but the truth....like that Russia shit from a front porch

If Tina Fey lived in Alaska, you might have a point.

But, just it's just another lie that grew legs

Yeah, like that WMD thing that sprouted legs, or the terror alerts that sprouted legs every election season under Bush or or Palin being as dumb as a door knob that sprouted legs, ie Game Change the movie...which by the way, if wasn't true, the broad would still be in law suit status...which never happened, or or, should I continue? Listen, you know and I know, the GOP is based on lying to the ignorant, scaring the hell out of cowards and getting elected to do absolutely nothing but destroy everything good in its path to elevate the wealthy.

So a bunch of Arabs orchestrated an assault with mortars on a moments notice that coincided with 9/11.

Interesting indeed, but even more so is your observation that Bush destabilized the Middle East. So the region was a veritable Garden of Eden then. Bush was then retroactively responsible for whatever had happened before his administration.

As a result a group of previously happy, peaceful and prosperous people got angry, planned and executed the attacks on the WTC and Pentagon within a span of 8 months.

Com'on, you can't be that ignorant, now can you? Look around pal, if destabilization isn't in effect now, thanks to US efforts, I don't know what is. We toppled leaders that kept these muslim countries in tact and now we have a mess on our hands and we have no one to blame but the conservative party and Bush....and the idiot Obama for listening to you nuts. As for 9/11 reports have shown repeatively that the Bush administration did have warnings and Rice and Bush refused to follow up on it...buddy these are FACTS!!

point was people cant recognize the truth anymore......hallmark of successful propaganda campaign by dems

Seriously, is your ass jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth? The GOP has never ever ever ever put forth an agenda that didn't consist of fukin over the poor, scaring the hell out of white people by any means necessary and has never ever once told the truth about an opposing democratic opponent that wasn't distorted....yet we can call you people out all day and tell nothing but the truth....like that Russia shit from a front porch....LOLOLOLOL Dude, what ever you do, don't go near the light Carol-ann!!

yet we can call you people out all day and tell nothing but the truth....like that Russia shit from a front porch

Yeah, like that WMD thing that sprouted legs, or the terror alerts that sprouted legs every election season under Bush or or Palin being as dumb as a door knob that sprouted legs, ie Game Change the movie...which by the way, if wasn't true, the broad would still be in law suit status...which never happened, or or, should I continue? Listen, you know and I know, the GOP is based on lying to the ignorant, scaring the hell out of cowards and getting elected to do absolutely nothing but destroy everything good in its path to elevate the wealthy.

Bud, at least bring up lies that politicians actually made.

and they ALL lie.

But to keep quoting Tina Fey and claiming Palin said it?

Moronic

According to The New York Times the idea that Bush was president on 9/11 and failed to stop the attack is a “break from the GOP.”

========
They try to claim it wasn't Bush's fault --- but Bush IGNORED several warnings that we were facing an IMMINENT attack. THAT'S A FACT, JACK.

========
They try to claim it wasn't Bush's fault --- but Bush IGNORED several warnings that we were facing an IMMINENT attack. THAT'S A FACT, JACK.
and they specified what and where and who..rrrihggghhhhttttt h

Com'on, you can't be that ignorant, now can you? Look around pal, if destabilization isn't in effect now, thanks to US efforts, I don't know what is. We toppled leaders that kept these muslim countries in tact and now we have a mess on our hands and we have no one to blame but the conservative party and Bush....and the idiot Obama for listening to you nuts. As for 9/11 reports have shown repeatively that the Bush administration did have warnings and Rice and Bush refused to follow up on it...buddy these are FACTS!!
You're already at the bottom of the intellectual pyramid, so I guess you've nowhere to sink. Keep trying I guess. It can't hurt.

and they ALL lie.

Moronic

Com'on, I know Palin looks good in a skirt, I get the fascination, but do you really want to go there? I can quote the mop word for word, dude and still find her dumb as toilet roll of used tissue...so do you really want to ex out Tina Fey and go with the original dummy, ie Palin? I think not...so lets just leave it at that or better still, lets not "read all of them",,unquote!

and they ALL lie.

Moronic

Com'on, I know Palin looks good in a skirt, I get the fascination, but do you really want to go there? I can quote the mop word for word, dude and still find her dumb as toilet roll of used tissue...so do you really want to ex out Tina Fey and go with the original dummy, ie Palin? I think not...so lets just leave it at that or better still, lets not "read all of them",,unquote!

I can quote the mop word for word,

then 'quote' where she said she could see Russia from her house.

Hopefully, one day, Republicans will find out the truth is actually much less scary than their conspiratorial delusions. I still laugh at the entire Fast and Furious conspiracy. That Obama secretly gives weapons to Mexican drug lords hoping they kill Americans so Obama could take everyone's weapons away. The entire delusion is so bizarre one wonders who could possibly believe something so ignorant and ridiculous...............and then I remember.

How would you know that?

Forum List

Back