🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans think handing corporations money creates jobs.

All your saying to us is you can't steal other people's money

And your Russian trollishness rears its ugly head again. It's weird how you start out semi-articulate on a thread (almost as if you're working off a script), but as we get deeper into the subject matter, that articulation declines and you end up churning out sentences that appear to have been copied-and-pasted from a Russian-to-English internet translator. But, like, a really shitty one.
Me?
Reagan nearly doubled the federal income.

No, he didn't.

From the Tax Policy Center:

Receipts (in billions, 2009 Current dollars)
1981: $599.3
1988: $909.2

$991.1 - $599.3 = $309.9

$309.9/$599.3 = 52% growth, not 100% growth. Not even "nearly" 100% growth.

By contrast, Clinton took office in 1993, raised taxes, and federal revenues went from $1,154.3 up to $2,025 by 2000.

$2,025 - $1,154 = $871

$871/$1,154 = 75%

By contrast, Obama took office in 2009, let some tax cuts expire, and federal revenues went from $2,105 in 2009 to $3,335 through 2016.

$3,335 - $2,105 = $1,230

$1,230/$2,105 = 58%

So Clinton and Obama both grew federal revenues more than Reagan.

Your claim is factually incorrect. And because your argument hinges on this claim, the whole fucking thing unravels once the stray thread is pulled.

You trying to hurt their heads with math!? WTH man!

Like drumpf they prefer pictures. Math and reading is WORK.

You don't want even know less taxes the more money you can spend ... idiot

I have news for the ultimate business man of all time, El Dumpster. Handing corporations money through tax cuts do not create jobs. Corporations hire people when they have a need.

If you want to create jobs, increase the demand for the products corporations supply. You do that by cutting taxes for the the middle & lower class people. They will spend that money & thereby increase demand.

If you want to bring those overseas corporate profits, end the tax break that said those profits aren't taxed until they bring them home.

Then, consider how much money Trump will profit from this tax break. Conflict of interest.

This tax break will not help struggling companies that make no or little profit.

It will actually reduce some investments. Corporatioins buying equipment, etc get a tax write off worth 35% & now that write off is only worth 15%.

'Trump is only helping himself.
Why is allowing people who EARN money to keep it, considered handing people money? What of my money is considered your money?

View attachment 123411 View attachment 123412
Your money? You do not even own your body. If you commit a crime it belongs to the justice system. When you die you aren't dead until the state says so. After that, anything you thought you owned, including your puny dick, is put in the ground to rot or dispursed to your loving family.

Now hear this: You also own part of the national debt, fule. And if you think you own your tax dollars after you send that check to the IRS,"chuckle" heh heh heh, try not sending it next year. You tell 'em that its YOUR money
and you ain't paying. Can ya do that for me?
Promise?
So I don't work what happens then?

give a tax break to the poor and middle class though and you DO drive up demand for products because these people spend money which drives the economy.

Or, you can just raise everyone's wages so we don't have to deal with the budget issues that come from cutting taxes.

But your larger point is correct.

How high bitch so a kit Kat cost $50 bucks moron

Lowering the corporate tax rate may reduce expansion in some cases as it would lower the incentive to invest instead of pay taxes.

Also, businesses don't expand because their income tax rate is reduced. Businesses only expand when their revenues grow, because that is how demand for their product or service is measured. A company can increase its profits, but not see its revenues increase. They accomplish this by cutting expenses, namely labor and/or benefits, for the benefit of increasing the profit for the owner and/or majority shareholders/Board of Directors.

The equation is:

Profit = Tax Rate x (Revenue - Expenses)

In no case would Profit < 0 unless the Tax Rate was 100% or Expenses > Revenues.

Cutting the Tax Rate does not increase the Revenues. This distinction needs to be made because Conservatives are deliberately trying to muddy the waters because their economic policy sucks balls.

They don't understand that demand is what drives an economy. When you buy a song the artist makes maybe $1.50 per song, minus expenses as you note. Only if the demand is great does the artist make a lot of money. Aerosmith released a new album a couple years ago, no demand and they only sold maybe 10,000 albums. When their music was in demand they sold millions. No demand, no sales.

You give a tax break to the poor and middle class though and you DO drive up demand for products because these people spend money which drives the economy.
The question is, the demand for what?
The poor on Long Island own houses, large screen TVs and Smart Phones.
Not everyone has air conditioning and 99 cent stores are popping up everywhere.
What exactly do the poor want?

Granted, this spectrum of the poor may not fair so well in certain Red States, but what do the poor want?

A loaded question.

Just ask 'what do human beings NEED'. In sales you either fill a need or create a need and fill that need. The poor are human like any other human. Why is that not apparent to some?

Lowering the corporate tax rate may reduce expansion in some cases as it would lower the incentive to invest instead of pay taxes.

Also, businesses don't expand because their income tax rate is reduced. Businesses only expand when their revenues grow, because that is how demand for their product or service is measured. A company can increase its profits, but not see its revenues increase. They accomplish this by cutting expenses, namely labor and/or benefits, for the benefit of increasing the profit for the owner and/or majority shareholders/Board of Directors.

The equation is:

In no case would Profit < 0 unless the Tax Rate was 100% or Expenses > Revenues.

Cutting the Tax Rate does not increase the Revenues. This distinction needs to be made because Conservatives are deliberately trying to muddy the waters because their economic policy sucks balls.

They don't understand that demand is what drives an economy. When you buy a song the artist makes maybe $1.50 per song, minus expenses as you note. Only if the demand is great does the artist make a lot of money. Aerosmith released a new album a couple years ago, no demand and they only sold maybe 10,000 albums. When their music was in demand they sold millions. No demand, no sales.

You give a tax break to the poor and middle class though and you DO drive up demand for products because these people spend money which drives the economy.

Granted, this spectrum of the poor may not fair so well in certain Red States, but what do the poor want?

A loaded question.

Just ask 'what do human beings NEED'. In sales you either fill a need or create a need and fill that need. The poor are human like any other human. Why is that not apparent to some?

It's very apparent to me and I blame both Parties for leaving minorities behind.
Most of the poor I meet want nice cars but a lot of them already lease BMWs.
I have no idea where they get the money or the credit rating.

The equation is:

Fags like you will buy anything

The equation is:

A loaded question.

It's very apparent to me and I blame both Parties for leaving minorities behind.
And they're not poor.

The equation is:

A loaded question.

'Most' of the poor you meet?

Come now, let us not start bloviating. We aren't talking about the handful of people you run into in your life, we are talking about tens of millions of people that find it hard to eat every day. 1/6 of children in the US go to bed hungry every night.

The equation is:

A loaded question.

Come now, let us not start bloviating. We aren't talking about the handful of people you run into in your life, we are talking about tens of millions of people that find it hard to eat every day. 1/6 of children in the US go to bed hungry every night.

I deal with several towns and 3 of them are Uniondale, Hempstead and Roosevelt.
Now what were you saying?

The equation is:

A loaded question.

And they're not poor.
They are poor in terms of income, not in terms of what benefits they receive that allows them to live such a lifestyle in a Blue State and Blue Towns.

A loaded question.

Jesus H. Ok last post, you are then arguing that most poor people drive BMWs.

Yeah you stick with that.

A loaded question.

And they're not poor.
They are poor in terms of income, not in terms of what benefits they receive that allows them to live such a lifestyle in a Blue State and Blue Towns.
^^ Bullshit

A loaded question.

Jesus H. Ok last post, you are then arguing that most poor people drive BMWs.

Yeah you stick with that.
I'm not justifying the social factors that enable them to lease BMWs; it's simply a reality that they are living way over their heads and their cars are not being repossessed.

A loaded question.

And they're not poor.
^^ Bullshit
I named the Towns...go see for yourself.

I have news for the ultimate business man of all time, El Dumpster. Handing corporations money through tax cuts do not create jobs. Corporations hire people when they have a need.

If you want to create jobs, increase the demand for the products corporations supply. You do that by cutting taxes for the the middle & lower class people. They will spend that money & thereby increase demand.

If you want to bring those overseas corporate profits, end the tax break that said those profits aren't taxed until they bring them home.

Then, consider how much money Trump will profit from this tax break. Conflict of interest.

This tax break will not help struggling companies that make no or little profit.

It will actually reduce some investments. Corporatioins buying equipment, etc get a tax write off worth 35% & now that write off is only worth 15%.

'Trump is only helping himself.
Why is allowing people who EARN money to keep it, considered handing people money? What of my money is considered your money?

View attachment 123411 View attachment 123412
Your money? You do not even own your body. If you commit a crime it belongs to the justice system. When you die you aren't dead until the state says so. After that, anything you thought you owned, including your puny dick, is put in the ground to rot or dispursed to your loving family.

Now hear this: You also own part of the national debt, fule. And if you think you own your tax dollars after you send that check to the IRS,"chuckle" heh heh heh, try not sending it next year. You tell 'em that its YOUR money
and you ain't paying. Can ya do that for me?
Promise?
So I don't work what happens then?
Then you get to move out of that middle class life style you love so much. You get to see how "good" welfare recipients have it. Go on, give it a shot! Just don't burn any bridges behind you.

The equation is:

A loaded question.

You want to see REAL poverty, just look at those living in Africa or South America. You libfucks and your poverty levels are so fucking bullshit. Marxism is all about taking from those that work and giving to those that don't work, till the point when those working stop, and then everyone is equal, equally poor and equally miserable.

Marxism: Not only evil in practice, but evil in theory too | Conservative Home
Sixty-five million were murdered in China – starved, hounded to suicide, shot as class traitors. Twenty million in the USSR, 2 million in North Korea, 1.7 million in Africa. The nightmare of Cambodia (2 million dead) is especially vivid. ‘Reactionaries’ were sorted out from the base population on the grounds of being supporters of the old regime, having gone to school or just for wearing glasses. They were taken to the side of paddy fields and hacked to death by teenagers.”

His view that all human relations are shaped by economics and that everything we do is measured in purely material terms reduced the individual to a pawn in a historic war between competing classes. You’re not a person – you’re either an exploiter or an alienated peasant. At least the crowned tyrants who preceded him had some sense of the value of the human soul; at least they saw their power as limited by God, tradition and a passing respect for conscience. After Marx, all these things stood in the way of progress and could be brushed aside with the swish of a signature on a death list.”
And to think that these tards who vote for Marxist policies think they will be around once this government is no longer. George Bernard Shaw, a confirmed Marxist tells what he think about the liberal scum of the Earth. You don't work you don't live.

Forum List

Back