Republicans try to act like they AREN'T the party of War Mongers.

Which got started by a senial braindead grade b actor which is why the establishment worships him so much sense he was the grandfather of them all that got America down to the road of destruction thst each president all the way up to Obama expanded on.
If you mean Reagan he never did anything wrong on the scale of clinton, bush and obama

America was starting to drift, but the WWII generation were the last true adults in washington

Oh, that's right! Both Democrats took over fantastic situations! They're so darn lucky!

You're so right! You speak da troof 'n stuff!
There hasn't been a good situation to take over since...

*ponders*

Well... I guess that's debatable. But it hasn't happened after Clinton. That's for damn sure.
old Mac mr. I'm not partisan, posting more partisan shit. he cracks me up the out he gives his ownself daily in here. he's a scab on society.
Line 2 of my sig:

2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/non-partisan/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

Your arrogant ignorance is most Trumpian.
a centrist you are not

but you are a shill for the corrupt washington establishment which explains why you hated trump
Wamose explained it perfectly and you totally nailed it there why the Washington establishment hates trump and thst he is a shill for them you are also correct how he has not gotten over it that that’s why the Rinos like Bush hate trump sense he is not part of the Washington establishment.

I don't hate anyone. I'm not at war with anyone.

That's for people like you.
Of course you hate trump and trump voters

You were personally offended that we chose trump instead jeb or hillary

and you still have not gotten over it
Mac, it's hilarious, the dude that says he isn't partisan didn't vote for the only candidate that wasn't connected to either party. Can't make up this shit. The more I think about these idiots, the funnier it gets. they are indeed insane.

Oh, that's right! Both Democrats took over fantastic situations! They're so darn lucky!

*ponders*

Well... I guess that's debatable. But it hasn't happened after Clinton. That's for damn sure.
old Mac mr. I'm not partisan, posting more partisan shit. he cracks me up the out he gives his ownself daily in here. he's a scab on society.
Line 2 of my sig:

2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/non-partisan/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

a centrist you are not

but you are a shill for the corrupt washington establishment which explains why you hated trump
Wamose explained it perfectly and you totally nailed it there why the Washington establishment hates trump and thst he is a shill for them you are also correct how he has not gotten over it that that’s why the Rinos like Bush hate trump sense he is not part of the Washington establishment.
it's why he was impeached twice, he wasn't and isn't part of the DC establishment. They most likely threw shit in anger they had to deal with him, it was very obvious. So obvious 75 million wanted more of it. the message was, fk these establishment fks, get out of our capitol.

Why? You're ignoring the fact that Obama inherited a decimated economy in near collapse and multiple wars.
Another look at the real mac1958

a partisan shill for the democrats
Indeed,he of course is trolling neglecting to mention Obama expanded the decimated economy he inherited and expanded bush’s wars and had us in even more multiple wars than bush did as many here have already posted and talked about.:abgg2q.jpg: As I said,sure is hard to tell apart the child mindset of Mac and banker.:abgg2q.jpg:
added more to the deficit than any other president. let's not forget that fact.

Mac, it's hilarious, the dude that says he isn't partisan didn't vote for the only candidate that wasn't connected to either party. Can't make up this shit. The more I think about these idiots, the funnier it gets. they are indeed insane.
Exactly

Mac1958 helped the corrupt washington establishment expel the only non partisan anti politician ever elected to the white house

Exactly

Mac1958 helped the corrupt washington establishment expel the only non partisan anti politician ever elected to the white house
outstanding.

Which got started by a senial braindead grade b actor which is why the establishment worships him so much sense he was the grandfather of them all that got America down to the road of destruction thst each president all the way up to Obama expanded on.
If you mean Reagan he never did anything on the scale of clinton, bush and obama
If you mean Reagan he never did anything on the scale of clinton, bush and obama
Well yeah Compared to them he looks good of course but he was a warmonger as well,at the time when he was in office he ran the most corrupt administration ever having more people in a administration indicted than all other previous administrations combined.

the establishment was doing cartwheels when he got elected because Carter,our last halfway decent president before trump,he not only did not start any wars for the elite but he also tried to get rid of the cia as jfk did.he came in and fired the evil Bush sr as cia director and brought in stansfield turner who cleaned house in the Cia firing all cia covert operators getting rid of cia covert operations.once Reagan got in,he got the CIA back to its dirty tricks operations firing turner replacing him with William Casey who got the cia back its covert operations again,Their boy Reagan then got the war machine going again for the establishment.

The elite let Reagan off easy,he was so corrupt as governor of california and was their willing puppet for them and pleased them so much that they let him off east with a warning shot.Had they really wanted Reagan dead they would have made sure of it as they did with kennedy.They initially thought Reagan was not doing enough for them that they wanted so they sent him the message you do as you are told or you will end up like kennedy and the next bullet will be deadly.he clearly got the message thengetting the war machine going for them again after that and became their puppet.

Carter suffered the same fate Trump did,because he was not a warmonger,he only served one term in office and same with trump,they rigged the election for Reagan to be potus.that is how smellybozos is a fuvking hypocrite,he will accept it that the elite rigged the election to get Reagan in office only cause Reagan was a Republican yet won’t accept it they did the same thing to trump even though this election had the most amount of obviously voter fraud ever than any other past rigged elections for presidents ever in the history of mankind.fucking hypocrite.

idiots like banker and smellybozo and Mac cannot accept facts that good presidents don’t serve more than one term anymore.Biden if he is able to stay alive,will serve two terms in office because the elite loves how he is being their puppet destroying America for them.

Last edited:

*ponders*

Line 2 of my sig:

a centrist you are not

it's why he was impeached twice, he wasn't and isn't part of the DC establishment. They most likely threw shit in anger they had to deal with him, it was very obvious. So obvious 75 million wanted more of it. the message was, fk these establishment fks, get out of our capitol.
You are making far too much sense for the kid to comprehend.lol

In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

1. the Dems started the most failed and criminal war = Vietnam
2. Iraq was interfering and stopping weapons inspectors/etc = MORE than enough reasons to CONTINUE the war--they violated the cease fire = you don't know shit about wars

Remember the Young Republican's Protests against Vietnam and all them getting the shit beaten out of them in Chicago?

Me either.
ok.......?

In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

2. Iraq was interfering and stopping weapons inspectors/etc = MORE than enough reasons to CONTINUE the war--they violated the cease fire = you don't know shit about wars

Remember the Young Republican's Protests against Vietnam and all them getting the shit beaten out of them in Chicago?

Me either.
so demofks beating up demofks is your thing in that post? hhahahahahahahahahaha

Well yeah Compared to them he looks good of course but he was a warmonger as well,at the time when he was in office he ran the most corrupt administration ever having more people in a administration indicted than all other previous administrations combined.

the establishment was doing cartwheels when he got elected because Carter,our last halfway decent president before trump,he not only did not start any wars for the elite but he also tried to get rid of the cia as jfk did.he came in and fired the evil Bush sr as cia director and brought in stansfield turner who cleaned house in the Cia firing all cia covert operators getting rid of cia covert operations.once Reagan got in,he got the CIA back to its dirty tricks operations firing turner replacing him with William Casey who got the cia back its covert operations again,Their boy Reagan then got the war machine going again for the establishment.

The elite let Reagan off easy,he was so corrupt as governor of california and was their willing puppet for them and pleased them so much that they let him off east with a warning shot.Had they really wanted Reagan dead they would have made sure of it as they did with kennedy.They initially thought Reagan was not doing enough for them that they wanted so they sent him the message you do as you are told or you will end up like kennedy and the next bullet will be deadly.he clearly got the message thengetting the war machine going for them again after that and became their puppet.

Carter suffered the same fate Trump did,because he was not a warmonger,he only served one term in office and same with trump,they rigged the election for Reagan to be potus.that is how smellybozos is a fuvking hypocrite,he will accept it that the elite rigged the election to get Reagan in office only cause Reagan was a Republican yet won’t accept it they did the same thing to trump even though this election had the most amount of obviously voter fraud ever than any other past rigged elections for presidents ever in the history of mankind.fucking hypocrite.

idiots like banker and smellybozo and Mac cannot accept facts that good presidents don’t serve more than one term anymore.Biden if he is able to stay alive,will serve two terms in office because the elite loves how he is being their puppet destroying America for them.
WOW!!!
Your are hysterical and flailing. I must have struck a nerve here.

You have made about 500 childish and hysterical posts, just in this thread...

Really you're just mad because Trump was a total failure. There is nothing positive to say about Trump's presidency except he didn't start any wars. That was his only accomplishment.

That is how low the bar was for him, and how much he failed.

The only positive out of Trump was, he didn't rush to war and destabilize the whole entire Mid-east like the last dumb fuck, idiot republican did... How'd those wars go btw????

The GOP will forever have blood on their hands because of what they did and said in 2002-6.

Me either.

Glad you asked. Young Republicans were protesting for the War in Vietnam. They had no problem forcing young able bodied 18 year old's into combat in a jungle half a world away like the Student Democrats did.

Me either.

Glad you asked. Young Republicans were protesting for the War in Vietnam. They had no problem forcing young able bodied 18 year old's into combat in a jungle half a world away like the Student Democrats did.
Link

Me either.

plain and simple---there would've been no war if it wasn't for the Dems
--AND your claim is ridiculous

Me either.

....and the point/subject is not who is protesting the war--one of the reasons your claim is ridiculous/etc

Forum List

Back