Republicans try to act like they AREN'T the party of War Mongers.

Bush and Trump 2 failed presidents
YeglrXj.jpg
wow-who-d816aae976-S.jpg
Just pointing out the facts. Too bad.
those aren't facts because you have no evidence to support your post. just a clever picture that amounts to the money it made.
Oh, that's right! Both Democrats took over fantastic situations! They're so darn lucky!

You're so right! You speak da troof 'n stuff!
run the numbers out of one president to the next. Clinton's run ended into 9/11 to Bush, cause he didn't get bin laden.

Trump got obammycare and lack of private jobs from obammy, gas prices at 4 dollar gallon prices, gas price when Trump left, 2.00 a gallon. So please save me your bullshit.

those aren't facts because you have no evidence to support your post. just a clever picture that amounts to the money it made.
Oh, that's right! Both Democrats took over fantastic situations! They're so darn lucky!

run the numbers out of one president to the next. Clinton's run ended into 9/11 to Bush, cause he didn't get bin laden.

Trump got obammycare and lack of private jobs from obammy, gas prices at 4 dollar gallon prices, gas price when Trump left, 2.00 a gallon. So please save me your bullshit.
I know that's all you see. I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.

There hasn't been a good situation to take over since...

*ponders*

Well... I guess that's debatable. But it hasn't happened after Clinton. That's for damn sure.

In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

1. the Dems started the most failed and criminal war = Vietnam
2. Iraq was interfering and stopping weapons inspectors/etc = MORE than enough reasons to CONTINUE the war--they violated the cease fire = you don't know shit about wars

Remember the Young Republican's Protests against Vietnam and all them getting the shit beaten out of them in Chicago?

Me either.

The average price of gas in 2016 was $2.14.

U.S. gasoline prices in 2016 were the lowest since 2004 - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

U.S. gasoline prices in 2016 were the lowest since 2004 - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
what was it in 2020?

I know that's all you see. I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.
you don't know shit wannabe mind reader.

what was it in 2020?

It was averaging $2.17 before the pandemic. Are you going to give Trump credit for creating the pandemic to bring prices down?

Mac1958

• Gas prices by year in the United States 1990-2019 | Statista
look at the years under obammy.please.

gas prices.png

Last edited:

Mac1958

Why? You're ignoring the fact that Obama inherited a decimated economy in near collapse and multiple wars.

You're trying to focus instead on gas prices. Like that's all there was.

You're not a serious person. No reason to burn the time.

what was it in 2020?

It was averaging $2.17 before the pandemic. Are you going to give Trump credit for creating the pandemic to bring prices down?

why would I blame trump for a wuhan virus? explain for me?

what was it in 2020?

So we are clear. Your claim of $4.00 gas was hyperbole. $2.14 on average in 2016.

$2.17 before the pandemic in 2020.

Mac1958

Why? You're ignoring the fact that Obama inherited a decimated economy in near collapse and multiple wars.

You're trying to focus instead on gas prices. Like that's all there was.

You're not a serious person. No reason to burn the time.
obammy did, anyone would have who would have taken on the role as president. How is it you think he deserves some special accolade? If it were McCain, it would have been his to take on. The housing problems were due to many things that brought the country into trouble, and you think it was bush. which policy drove the housing issue that the demofks owned at the time?

what was it in 2020?

So we are clear. Your claim of $4.00 gas was hyperbole. $2.14 on average in 2016.

well it was, her let me show you again. Look at years 2010 to 2015. look at that average. 4 bucks on average.

gas prices.png

what was it in 2020?

well it was, her let me show you again. Look at years 2010 to 2015. look at that average. 4 bucks on average.

View attachment 471687

It never hit $4.00.

another demofk president and rising gas prices follow. wow. Jan 19, 2.38 a gallon, then boom!!!!! Read the title,

National Average Gas Prices Rise Steadily in 2021 - Fuel - Automotive Fleet (automotive-fleet.com)

The average national price for gasoline is at $2.38 for the week of Jan. 19, 2021, an increase from the week prior in the month as the average has increased 13 cents since the beginning of the year.

The national average price for gasoline is a nickel more than last week, but is still cheaper year-over-year by 17 cents, according to AAA.

The last time the nation saw a substantial January pump price increase was in 2009. That year, the national gas price average jumped 23 cents inside of the first three weeks of the year, according to AAA. At that time U.S. gasoline demand and supply were lower and crude oil prices had been increasing, similar to today.

Funny both years noted the years a demofk took office. too fking funny . Drop mic.

what was it in 2020?

View attachment 471687

It never hit $4.00.
what was it then, let me know? 3.80? oh you don't think it ever hit 4 dollars in that average? again, a demofk who doesn't do math.

what was it in 2020?

View attachment 471687

It never hit $4.00.
what was it then, let me know? 3.80? oh you don't think it ever hit 4 dollars in that average? again, a demofk who doesn't do math.

You lied. End of story.

There hasn't been a good situation to take over since...

*ponders*

Well... I guess that's debatable. But it hasn't happened after Clinton. That's for damn sure.
old Mac mr. I'm not partisan, posting more partisan shit. he cracks me up the out he gives his ownself daily in here. he's a scab on society.

what was it in 2020?

View attachment 471687

It never hit $4.00.

You lied. End of story.
nope. I posted the evidence. again, you have no idea how averages are calculated. not my problem.

1616597789331.png

Forum List

Back