Republicans try to act like they AREN'T the party of War Mongers.

In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

I was in here grappling with the right wingers over Bush's wars, and they're the same people who are such doves now.

The difference? Trump, of course. They're very easily manipulated.

How many wars did Obama start and how many did Trump start?
Did you think I wouldn't notice you trying to change the subject?

Fail.
No he didn’t, you swerved and diverted rather than answering like the dick you are

How would you know when you're so bitterly partisan that you don't consider airstrikes that bring down a government in Libya to be an act of war ... when it's a Democrat ... You don't know what a standard is. Literally, fascist

Your claim was that our involvement in Libya was a "Democrat War"

Rewriting history, it's what leftist fascists do.

Your claim was it wasn't a war because Congress didn't "declare" it.

And it was a Democrat war. It was all under Obama. WTF is wrong with you?

In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

I was in here grappling with the right wingers over Bush's wars, and they're the same people who are such doves now.

Fail.
No he didn’t, you swerved and diverted rather than answering like the dick you are
Of course he did. You guys are liars, so you don't have the balls to be honest and address my post. He changed the subject.

You're Trumpsters.

<flick>

How would you know when you're so bitterly partisan that you don't consider airstrikes that bring down a government in Libya to be an act of war ... when it's a Democrat ... You don't know what a standard is. Literally, fascist

Technically they didn't and it wasn't. But more than just technical language like Korea, Vietnam, Iraq or Afghanistan, those were all war in everyway but that distinction. We had to mobilize ground troops with massive amounts of men and machines and all the support elements needed for long term warfare. That never happened in Libya, Congress was never asked for that. It was a NATO operation with France in the lead.

Fail.

This was not my post. "I was in here grappling with the right wingers over Bush's wars, and they're the same people who are such doves now."

Fail.

This was not my post. "I was in here grappling with the right wingers over Bush's wars, and they're the same people who are such doves now."
Correct!

La ram said we are as much war mongers. Equal. No different. Same. Not worse. If I’m wrong I’m sure he will let us know.
LA RAm said: You sure get angry when taken to school the dems are as evil at starting wars as the GOP is,sure you have facts to back up the gop starts wars but countless others have facts and evidence to back up what they say that the dems are as much warmongers as the GOP is and you run off and evade those facts everytime.

He didn't say the GOP was as evil as the demofks. nope, never said it. So equal wasn't his terminology, yet you altered his statement to fit your story. too fking funny. see, demofks are much more evil. You have no facts, you sheeple. you're welcome.
Hey idiot! I’m trying to get him to admit he likes the gop more. You right wingers consistently miss the point.

His wchtick is the dems are no better. I’ve yet to hear him say they are worse.
This hypocrite baby would obviously have loved trump if he ran under the democrat party,same as smellybozo he votes for party over indiivual,only morons do that.
I was a sucker for oBozo's lies in 2008 - a lot of people
voted for him who weren't Dems. John McCain was propped up to lose
especially after choosing Sarah View attachment 471319 Palin for running mate. Bozo was vetted just like Willy and
Dubya...and they did all the things good puppets do - and let the deep state take over. CIA, NSA
are out of control now basically. It's why guys like Comey , Clapper and Brennan can get away with lying UNDER OATH in Congressional hearings.
Same here,until trump I had never voted for a president before because of the fact both parties are corrupt and one in the same.I did so with trump though because unlike other candidates in the past he was not a career politician.so I did not vote for Obama but I was cheering him on because I knew with McCain,things would be the same and nothing would change and I as well was a sucker for his lies and felt relieved once he became potus.

I never would have been optimistic though on him had I know he was not a us citizen and connected to the cia same as Clinton and bush. When he became potus I thought well he at least cannot be any worse than bush.boy was I wrong,he expanded eveything bush got started so he indeed was even worse which I never thought would be possible.
You’re the typical new voter who never voted before but fell for trumps bullshit. You suck his balls more than I suck hillarys
Heyloser trump is the first potus to ever tell the truth thst wars are started so defense contracters can profit and the first to not start a war sense carter.Your the one that sucks balls being a stupid fuck voting for party over the individual. You and banker baby would love trump if he was a dem,we both know that You’re just butthurt cause was not the warmonger your gayboy lover Obama was who is gay by the way.bisexual anyways.so is Clinton.bet they get it on together with bush,a threesome.Lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg: Oh and nice game of dodgeball there thst I dislike the repubs less than the demorats.

Last edited:
La ram said we are as much war mongers. Equal. No different. Same. Not worse. If I’m wrong I’m sure he will let us know.
LA RAm said: You sure get angry when taken to school the dems are as evil at starting wars as the GOP is,sure you have facts to back up the gop starts wars but countless others have facts and evidence to back up what they say that the dems are as much warmongers as the GOP is and you run off and evade those facts everytime.

He didn't say the GOP was as evil as the demofks. nope, never said it. So equal wasn't his terminology, yet you altered his statement to fit your story. too fking funny. see, demofks are much more evil. You have no facts, you sheeple. you're welcome.
Hey idiot! I’m trying to get him to admit he likes the gop more. You right wingers consistently miss the point.

That is true you haven’t heard me say that,for once in your
Life you are not lying as you always do when I take you to school Obama was evil and a traiter same as bush.

Based on PRESIDENTS alone I will never waver from saying both parties are corrupt and one in the same,clowns like you and banker cannot accept reality that it is a one party system disguised as two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected.the actions of slick willow,dubya and Obama have proven that to be true. Trolls like you and banker won’t accept facts that the establishment always makes sure the independent never gets in office cause they are not part of their agenda to destroy America.:cuckoo:

you need to look in the mirror when calling someone an idiot.just like Harry Dresden you are being an idiot same as him putting words in my mouth.he has been hanging around you far too long because he has the same fucked up logic you do that just because I liked trump that I like the gop party better than the dems. :cuckoo:What kind of fucked up logic have you been teaching that idiot?:cuckoo:

until trump got elected,the last president thst was worth a shit who actually did not take a shit on the constitution was carter.the last president before trump came along that was not a warmonger.

how is it that I like the gop more than the dems ONLY cause I liked trump :cuckoo:

Sense 1976 carter and trump are the only presidents we have had that were not evil war mongering mass murderers.I liked them BOTH.yet you are trying to tell everyone I think the gop party is better? I have asked you a hundred times before,how much crack do you smoke everyday?

also if anything,according to your warped logic you have, I like the dem party better because not only did I like carter,I LOVED kennedy and wish he had served a second term cause he was the greatest president of the 20th century,that was why the CIA killed him moron.so going back to 1960 there is a total of ONE gop president I liked,Trump.for the democrats? Two,carter and Kennedy. So I guess if we go by your bizarre logic,if anything I like the democrats better moron.:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao:
well we did get trump into the WH and we saw how both parties reacted. Too fking funny how connected they are and try and hide.

The establishment pukes will never understand independent voting.
I wonder where smellybozo comes up with his fucked up logic just cause I liked trump I think the gop is less corrupt than the dems. :abgg2q.jpg:

by his crazy reasoning he would have me liking the dem party as well because I liked carter as well:lmao::cuckoo:

also by his logic, I would have to like the dem party more sense that sense 1960 of all the presidents sense then trump is the only one from the gop party I liked where kennedy and carter make two.last time I checked 2 was a greater number than one.:lmao: Plus the dude has Alzheimer’s because I have only told him a million times that kennedy was our last great president we had and the best of the 20th century.:cuckoo: I’m sure you will Remember all this a year from now,he won’t though,he will forget by tomorrow.:cuckoo::abgg2q.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg:
JFK was taken out by the establishment, Trump was handled differently, but the intent was the same
That’s what I was saying,wouldn’t you agree that the intent was the same with carter identical to trump? Carter reformed the CIA when he got in office hiring stansfield turner who cleaned house getting rid of cia dirty tricks covert operations and once they rigged it for Reagan,he got the war machine going again and got the CIA back to its covert wars as well.
Carter was a yes man. Nowhere near Trump or JFK
Disagree on that,again he did not start any wars and cleaned up covert wars of the cia.,he wasn’t anything close to the asswipe presidents from Reagan all the way up to Obama.

Why are we in Syria, again?
Who invaded Syria and left US troops to fight his was as he left the WH?
WHO is the President who just escalated Barry's war?

It wasn't a Republican either time.
Notice that trolls banker and smellybozo are playing dodgeball with this post of yours? :abgg2q.jpg:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Technically they didn't and it wasn't. But more than just technical language like Korea, Vietnam, Iraq or Afghanistan, those were all war in everyway but that distinction. We had to mobilize ground troops with massive amounts of men and machines and all the support elements needed for long term warfare. That never happened in Libya, Congress was never asked for that. It was a NATO operation with France in the lead.

So was Pearl Harbor a military attack? Did the Japanese dot all the i's and cross all the t's to make it official to your satisfaction or was it a nothing burger like when we bombed and caused the government of Libya to fall?

So let me guess, no way 9/11 was a military attack. There was no one to officially otherize it.

You're a moron

Fail.
Of course he did. You guys are liars, so you don't have the balls to be honest and address my post. He changed the subject.

You're Trumpsters.

<flick>

Mac: You guys voted for Trump, you're ... omg, I need a terrible name to call you ... got it ... Trumpsters! Bam, you voted for Trump, that makes you Trumpsters! Hahahahahaha

What a brainless twit

Fail.

You're Trumpsters.

<flick>

Mac: You guys voted for Trump, you're ... omg, I need a terrible name to call you ... got it ... Trumpsters! Bam, you voted for Trump, that makes you Trumpsters! Hahahahahaha

What a brainless twit
Got the term from a Trumpster.

But I'm glad I've got you this desperate to attack, for some reason.

Okay!

Obama started zero wars, and Trump started zero wars. All the minor conflicts Obama were in were just that... Minor.
Trump also had minor conflicts.

Contrast that with the epic clusterfuck of Iraq. Bush and the GOP stupidly, needlessly, and wrecklessly rushed to war with Iraq. Dems didn't do that... It was Bush. Bush's idea, Bush's plan, Bush's move, and Bush fucked that up. The GOP fucked that up, not the Dems. Don't try and blame the Dems for Bush's war and Bush's failure...

First you dumb fucks all supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war all along!!!!

The GOP will forever have blood on their hand because of what they did in 2002-6.

Obama started zero wars, and Trump started zero wars. All the minor conflicts Obama were in were just that... Minor.
Trump also had minor conflicts.

Contrast that with the epic clusterfuck of Iraq. Bush and the GOP stupidly, needlessly, and wrecklessly rushed to war with Iraq. Dems didn't do that... It was Bush.

First you dumb fucks all supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war all along!!!!

The GOP will forever have blood on their hand because of what they did in 2002-6.
Somehow they think we won't remember this.

Incredible.

Fail.

You're Trumpsters.

<flick>

What a brainless twit
Trump failed and failed miserably. There is nothing positive to say about Trump's presidency except he didn't start any wars.

That is how low the bar was for him, and how much he failed.

The only positive out of Trump was, he didn't rush to war and destabilize the whole entire Mid-east like the last dumb fuck idiot republican did.

Bush and Trump 2 failed presidents

Last edited:

That is true you haven’t heard me say that,for once in your
Life you are not lying as you always do when I take you to school Obama was evil and a traiter same as bush.

Based on PRESIDENTS alone I will never waver from saying both parties are corrupt and one in the same,clowns like you and banker cannot accept reality that it is a one party system disguised as two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected.the actions of slick willow,dubya and Obama have proven that to be true. Trolls like you and banker won’t accept facts that the establishment always makes sure the independent never gets in office cause they are not part of their agenda to destroy America.:cuckoo:

you need to look in the mirror when calling someone an idiot.just like Harry Dresden you are being an idiot same as him putting words in my mouth.he has been hanging around you far too long because he has the same fucked up logic you do that just because I liked trump that I like the gop party better than the dems. :cuckoo:What kind of fucked up logic have you been teaching that idiot?:cuckoo:

until trump got elected,the last president thst was worth a shit who actually did not take a shit on the constitution was carter.the last president before trump came along that was not a warmonger.

how is it that I like the gop more than the dems ONLY cause I liked trump :cuckoo:

Sense 1976 carter and trump are the only presidents we have had that were not evil war mongering mass murderers.I liked them BOTH.yet you are trying to tell everyone I think the gop party is better? I have asked you a hundred times before,how much crack do you smoke everyday?

also if anything,according to your warped logic you have, I like the dem party better because not only did I like carter,I LOVED kennedy and wish he had served a second term cause he was the greatest president of the 20th century,that was why the CIA killed him moron.so going back to 1960 there is a total of ONE gop president I liked,Trump.for the democrats? Two,carter and Kennedy. So I guess if we go by your bizarre logic,if anything I like the democrats better moron.:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao:
well we did get trump into the WH and we saw how both parties reacted. Too fking funny how connected they are and try and hide.

The establishment pukes will never understand independent voting.
I wonder where smellybozo comes up with his fucked up logic just cause I liked trump I think the gop is less corrupt than the dems. :abgg2q.jpg:

by his crazy reasoning he would have me liking the dem party as well because I liked carter as well:lmao::cuckoo:

also by his logic, I would have to like the dem party more sense that sense 1960 of all the presidents sense then trump is the only one from the gop party I liked where kennedy and carter make two.last time I checked 2 was a greater number than one.:lmao: Plus the dude has Alzheimer’s because I have only told him a million times that kennedy was our last great president we had and the best of the 20th century.:cuckoo: I’m sure you will Remember all this a year from now,he won’t though,he will forget by tomorrow.:cuckoo::abgg2q.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg:
JFK was taken out by the establishment, Trump was handled differently, but the intent was the same
That’s what I was saying,wouldn’t you agree that the intent was the same with carter identical to trump? Carter reformed the CIA when he got in office hiring stansfield turner who cleaned house getting rid of cia dirty tricks covert operations and once they rigged it for Reagan,he got the war machine going again and got the CIA back to its covert wars as well.
Carter was a yes man. Nowhere near Trump or JFK
Disagree on that,again he did not start any wars and cleaned up covert wars of the cia.,he wasn’t anything close to the asswipe presidents from Reagan all the way up to Obama.
Trump was a total failure. There is nothing positive to say about Trump's presidency except he didn't start any wars. That was his only accomplishment.

The only positive out of Trump was, he didn't rush to war and destabilize the whole entire Mid-east like the last dumb fuck, idiot republican did... How'd those wars go btw????

Bush and Trump 2 failed presidents

How's Barry's War going? When is Biden going to bring them home?
Trump was a total failure. There is nothing positive to say about Trump's presidency except he didn't start any wars.

The only positive out of Trump was, he didn't rush to war and destabilize the whole entire Mid-east like the last dumb fuck, idiot republican did... How'd those wars go btw????

Bush and Trump 2 failed presidents, with failed results.

As I remember it, We were in a tough spot trying to figure out how to deal with Saddam, There was an agreement for the French to go in and look for weapons of mass destruction. We did not wait for them to complete the mission. We were geared up for war so it was pushed forward with out proper preparation. Then it was missed handled to the maximum.
And yes Democratic leadership buckled under the "unpatriotic" plus Powel pushing a lie, Its being done again right now using unpatriotic like a sledge hammer. What the hell does that mean anyway, Am no less patriotic by being against lost American lives in shoddy military actions. OR shoddy leadership at home. Last war we won was WW2.

Forum List

Back