Republicans try to act like they AREN'T the party of War Mongers.

We pretend to attack countries that harbor terrorists.

We don't pretend. I drone on.........

We pretend that is the reason. The reason is they won't be bought and bend over like Pakistan.

We are attacking the terrorist inside other countries. They (both sides) have been justifying many of these attacks with the original AUMF from the 9-11 attacks.

Can you blame them?

We pretend to attack countries that harbor terrorists.

We don't pretend. I drone on.........

We pretend that is the reason. The reason is they won't be bought and bend over like Pakistan.

We are attacking the terrorist inside other countries. They (both sides) have been justifying many of these attacks with the original AUMF from the 9-11 attacks.

Can you blame them?

I can.

And that is why the ruse that Pakistan didn't know was created.

They still got their share of the millions we send Pakistan to appease them.

If that is how we kept our soldiers safe during the mission, I'm okay with it. I'm also okay with the west propping up a nuclear power and helping them defend against religious extremist.

You're OK with a Democrat war, of course you are. That was supposed to be an admission?

Al Qaeda attacked us under a Republican president. So yeah me, republican and democrat Americans, fully support greasing that fucking piece of shit regardless of whose toes we stepped on. If you don't like it, too bad. It was a win for the home team.

I guess Trumpybears Banana Republican's no longer play for, or ever root for, the home team anymore, if they're not in the starting line up.

And so the goalposts move.

The subject was foreign wars.

If Obama had only done Pakistan for that reason, it would be defensible. But in your typical lying hack partisan bitch style you just keep changing the standard.

Of course you lost all credibility when you said bombing Libya and changing the government wasn't an act of war, it wasn't anything at all

They didn't retaliate?
Who?
hahahahahahaha pknopp what do you disagree with? I asked who didn't retaliate, you post a disagree? wtf dude, you have serious issues. Ask for an adult, at least act like fking one. fking cry baby.

You posted a group of countries we invaded and was trying to make some point I suppose. They retaliated. Pakistan did not. Pakistan did not because they were paid off.

I listed the countries we invade. OMG you're stupid.

pknutt: What does listing a bunch of countries Obama attacked and invaded and Trump didn't have to do with which is more warlike?

My God, I hope you're hot, the only way you're making a living is on your back

yap yap yap

Any minor conflicts Obama and Clinton got us into pale in comparison to the epic extreme level of war mongering the GOP and all it's brainwashed followers pumped in 2002-6. What don't you understand about that, it isn't a tough concept.

To somehow suggest Bush Clinton and Obama are all war mongers on the same level is just a total detachment from reality and facts. You are trying to compare the minor conflicts of Clinton and Obama to the epic failed shit show of Iraq. It is pathetic and laughable.

Bush's failed war in Iraq was one of the biggest mistakes in US history. And that war is Bush's fault 100%.

After all the bull shit, lies, and nonsense you people pulled in 2002-6 and the epic insane war mongering you and your party did in 2002-6 you look really pathetic.

First you dumb fucks all supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war all along!!!!
What are you fuckin stupid you dumb fuck?

All the dumb retard Trumpers on here all lined up like sheep and pumped the dumb ass war in Iraq. Then you pumped the war even more. You called me a traitor, when I was right and you were wrong.

NOW you try and claim you never did all that? You people are a total joke.
You keep posting Bible length babble rants going into meltdown yet you have failed to disprove any of us that trump reversed obamas warmongering ways and keep on deflecting,the truth hurts you so badly you deflect in every post.:abgg2q.jpg::scared1::rofl::laughing0301:

Will Biden do it? No, but all the same.

Trump Promised to End America’s Wars. Biden Might Actually Do It.

All hail Joe Biden.

Did you know Biden invented airplanes, water and Saturdays? How did you escape Jonestown alive anyway?

No idea what you are ranting over. I didn't vote for Biden.

Yet you sang Biden's praises all through the election and you spend your days now worshipping him

Lol.....I chuckle at you all lashing out. I made it very clear I was not going to vote for Biden.

Sadly you are one of the cult members that are only able to see things in red or blue.

Oh fuck you, stupid bitch. YOU are the one who argues for Democrats all day. I see nothing but blue in YOU.

In this discussion, you are totally making shit up about Obama and Trump. When I pinned you down about let's list all these wars you say Trump was in compared to Obama, you ran and hid.

You are a total Democrat

You've been brainwashed. I don't have much else to say.

I gave you a list of Obama's military use. How is a verifiable list brainwashing? And you can't come back with a list beyond the short one I gave you.

You're Jim Jones level brainwashed.

Obama: Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Haiti, Pakistan, Somalia.

OK, now your turn, Trump? I concede Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. And? So give me what I'm missing in the Trump list

The list is the same one you listed. We are still in all of those places.

What about the other five that Obama was in and Trump wasn't?

OK, now your turn, Trump? I concede Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria.

You said being in wars are binary. So that makes Obama 8, Trump 3.

Not to mention Trump inherited all three and Obama started his own

We are still in all those wars.

That's a lie. We aren't in any of Obama's five additional wars that Trump was never in.

You said and confirmed that your standard is wars are binary.

Obama 8 - Trump 3.

Which you is the same then call me brainwashed. And your response is to ignore Obama's FIVE additional wars and say we are still in the three they both were in.

You're a lying Democrat cultist

None of those are war. The closest to war was Iraq and Afghanistan. Cut-n-Run Trumpybear has very little respect from the military.

Obama overthrew the Libyan government, and that wasn't war.

Overthrowing the Haitian government wasn't war.

Bombing Yemen, Pakistan and Somalia weren't war.

Are you posting or is that your dog? The dog is smarter, isn't he?

Correct. Not war. Congress declares war. Not the president.

When Raygun Bombed Libya, he did not start a war. When he mined the Nicaraguans harbor he did not start a war...
Then wwll was the last war

And the moron BlindBoo is actually arguing that Obama wasn't warlike because he didn't get war declarations from the congress when he overthrew and bombed countries.

And that's why Democrats aren't the war party. They bomb and overthrow countries without declaring war. That's his ACTUAL ARGUMENT. It's totally fucked up.

It's stunning
Bombing countries isn't war Trump did that and you thought it was great, like when he dropped the MOAB or fired missles at Syria.

Basically Trump failed so bad and has no accomplishments at all besides fucking up covid, losing millions of jobs, blowing up the deficit to un-sustainable levels, inciting an insurrection, and injecting bleach.

So you are desperate to try and claim some minor accomplishment for Trump.

After all the BULLSHIT you people pulled in 2002-6 you will forever be the party of war mongering.

The GOP started 2 major wars for no reason and then they couldn't win those wars and they turned into a total shitshow. Anybody that opposed those wars was labeled a traitor, by you...

After all that you somehow now try to act like you aren't war monger just because Trump didn't start any new major wars? Clinton and Obama didn't start any new wars either, and any military conflicts they had were not big enough to be classified as wars.

The GOP will forever have blood on their hand because of what they did in 2002-6.

You're just a flat out liar and you're making your shit up. You also are a horrible mind reader. It's amazing how you fucking fascist leftists all think you read minds, yet you're all so horrible at it
Everything I said is 100% fact. I challenge you to refute anything I said.

You people took war mongering to a new level in 2002-6. The idiot failed GOP started 2 wars for no reason, then they couldn't win those wars and they turned into total devastation.

What a total GOP failure, and a total GOP joke. You supported those wars and called me a traitor because I opposed them. Now you try and act like that never happened... Trying to re-write history.

The GOP will forever have blood on their hand because of what they did in 2002-6.
Democrats are the War Party.
Real trumpian level response there...

Unfortunately in the big boy world you actually need this thing called evidence, which you don't have and I do.

Democrats are the War Party. See, I can keep repeating something over and over as well.
Good thing I have evidence and facts to back me up... See how that works. That's what you people never seem to understand. You repeat lies over and over.
I repeat facts.

You sure get angry when taken to school the dems are as evil at starting wars as the GOP is,sure you have facts to back up the gop starts wars but countless others have facts and evidence to back up what they say that the dems are as much warmongers as the GOP is and you run off and evade those facts everytime.
How come I always hear you saying the dems are just as bad as the republicans but I never hear you saying republicans are just as bad as the dems?
Obviously you have never been to any of political chics threads I have posted on,she is as much a stupid fuck and as closed minded and biased about the Republican Party as you are on the dem party :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl: She is a coward like you,when Obama was president everytime she posted her babble thst Obama was to blame for eveything,she always ran off and changed the subject when I told her the facts thst if she hates Obama she needs to hate bush as well senseObama was only continuing what his lover bed buddy bush started :abgg2q.jpg:which I just proved in spades they are indeed bed buddies taking you to school with those pictures. Clinton,Obama and bush it looks like from those photos,do a threesome together in bed at night with each other.
Comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pc like this banker baby and yourself cannot accept the real world obamas policys were identical to bush’s and both were war mongers,she same as banker is evading my post on her thread of the pics I posted that Obama and bush being lovers.:lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::rofl:

yap yap yap

Any minor conflicts Obama and Clinton got us into pale in comparison to the epic extreme level of war mongering the GOP and all it's brainwashed followers pumped in 2002-6. What don't you understand about that, it isn't a tough concept.

To somehow suggest Bush Clinton and Obama are all war mongers on the same level is just a total detachment from reality and facts. You are trying to compare the minor conflicts of Clinton and Obama to the epic failed shit show of Iraq. It is pathetic and laughable.

Bush's failed war in Iraq was one of the biggest mistakes in US history. And that war is Bush's fault 100%.

After all the bull shit, lies, and nonsense you people pulled in 2002-6 and the epic insane war mongering you and your party did in 2002-6 you look really pathetic.

First you dumb fucks all supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war all along!!!!

All the dumb retard Trumpers on here all lined up like sheep and pumped the dumb ass war in Iraq. Then you pumped the war even more. You called me a traitor, when I was right and you were wrong.

You keep posting Bible length babble rants going into meltdown yet you have failed to disprove any of us that trump reversed obamas warmongering ways and keep on deflecting,the truth hurts you so badly you deflect in every post.:abgg2q.jpg::scared1::rofl::laughing0301:

All hail Joe Biden.

Did you know Biden invented airplanes, water and Saturdays? How did you escape Jonestown alive anyway?

Yet you sang Biden's praises all through the election and you spend your days now worshipping him

Lol.....I chuckle at you all lashing out. I made it very clear I was not going to vote for Biden.

Sadly you are one of the cult members that are only able to see things in red or blue.

Oh fuck you, stupid bitch. YOU are the one who argues for Democrats all day. I see nothing but blue in YOU.

In this discussion, you are totally making shit up about Obama and Trump. When I pinned you down about let's list all these wars you say Trump was in compared to Obama, you ran and hid.

You are a total Democrat

I gave you a list of Obama's military use. How is a verifiable list brainwashing? And you can't come back with a list beyond the short one I gave you.

OK, now your turn, Trump? I concede Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. And? So give me what I'm missing in the Trump list

That's a lie. We aren't in any of Obama's five additional wars that Trump was never in.

Obama 8 - Trump 3.

Which you is the same then call me brainwashed. And your response is to ignore Obama's FIVE additional wars and say we are still in the three they both were in.

None of those are war. The closest to war was Iraq and Afghanistan. Cut-n-Run Trumpybear has very little respect from the military.

When Raygun Bombed Libya, he did not start a war. When he mined the Nicaraguans harbor he did not start a war...

So if someone bombs the United States, it's not war unless their congress declares it. You'd look all the leaders and people of all the countries we bombed and invaded and tell them we didn't commit acts of war because our Congress didn't declare war on them.

blindidiot: We didn't DECLARE war when Obama attacked them. No fuss no muss!

Fascism in action ...

I for one want to be on the record that I consider anyone bombing or invading the United States to have committed acts of war against us regardless of whether their congress declared it or not

No matter how much you feel these military action were "War", they weren't. The closest were Afghanistan and Iraq, where we invaded, overthrew the existing government and then occupied the country.

The others were not even close to being wars. Not to discount the fact that our soldiers were facing dangerous combat situations.

It is the expanded Carter Doctrine that we are enforcing, like it or not.

You're unreal. Your reaction to that Obama bombed and/or occupied five countries was it's OK, it doesn't count because Congress did NOT declare war.

Un fucking believable.

You are no kidding fascists
What ever happened to we will go wherever terrorists hide? If they hide in Libya then we bomb them in Libya, pussy.
yap yap yap

All hail Joe Biden.

You are a total Democrat

Obama 8 - Trump 3.

So if someone bombs the United States, it's not war unless their congress declares it. You'd look all the leaders and people of all the countries we bombed and invaded and tell them we didn't commit acts of war because our Congress didn't declare war on them.

Fascism in action ...

I for one want to be on the record that I consider anyone bombing or invading the United States to have committed acts of war against us regardless of whether their congress declared it or not

No matter how much you feel these military action were "War", they weren't. The closest were Afghanistan and Iraq, where we invaded, overthrew the existing government and then occupied the country.

The others were not even close to being wars. Not to discount the fact that our soldiers were facing dangerous combat situations.

You're unreal. Your reaction to that Obama bombed and/or occupied five countries was it's OK, it doesn't count because Congress did NOT declare war.

Un fucking believable.

What ever happened to we will go wherever terrorists hide? If they hide in Libya then we bomb them in Libya, pussy.

Now another war party Democrat fascist wants to be policeman to the world.

No one in Libya attacked us, twat

How many US soldiers died when we invaded, occupied Libya?

Gotcha, so the truth comes out. Killing brown people isn't an issue for you. Only Americans

Truth is we never invaded or occupied Libya. Did you think we did? Considering you think it was an Obama War.
Libya was slick Willie’s
Remember republicans wanted Clinton to invade Iraq so they could pin it on him and republicans wanted Obama to invade Iran.
Kinda like your hero Obama proved even more evil than bush was the fact bush at least got approval from congress before he invaded Iraq where Obama invaded syria and murdered women and children with drone attacks and bypassed congress.great man you admire there. :up: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:
In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

Republicans overwhelmingly voted for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. only a minority of Democrats did so.

Why do you think PROGS like yourself CONSTANTLY say shit that's not true? It's to make yourselves feel better & attempt to hide your idiocracy & hypocrisy

IRAQ:
House: Majority of republicans for & majority of democrats against
Senate: Majority of republicans & democrats for

Afgan:
House: Majority of republicans & democrats for

Last edited:
And that is why the ruse that Pakistan didn't know was created.

They still got their share of the millions we send Pakistan to appease them.

If that is how we kept our soldiers safe during the mission, I'm okay with it. I'm also okay with the west propping up a nuclear power and helping them defend against religious extremist.

You're OK with a Democrat war, of course you are. That was supposed to be an admission?

Al Qaeda attacked us under a Republican president. So yeah me, republican and democrat Americans, fully support greasing that fucking piece of shit regardless of whose toes we stepped on. If you don't like it, too bad. It was a win for the home team.

I guess Trumpybears Banana Republican's no longer play for, or ever root for, the home team anymore, if they're not in the starting line up.

And so the goalposts move.

The subject was foreign wars.

If Obama had only done Pakistan for that reason, it would be defensible. But in your typical lying hack partisan bitch style you just keep changing the standard.

Of course you lost all credibility when you said bombing Libya and changing the government wasn't an act of war, it wasn't anything at all

The only folk moving the goal posts are the ones that think anything changed in the last 4 years.

"On March 10, a U.S. drone fired a missile, turning a passenger vehicle outside Janaale, Somalia, into a heap of burnt and broken metal with fresh corpses inside. Whether the people killed that day were “terrorists” or ordinary Somalis is actively disputed. It is also a reminder that the United States’ targeted killing program persists to this day, another legacy of the forever war that has now lasted for three presidential administrations and shows no signs of stopping in the next one. Under U.S. President Donald Trump, however, an already opaque and murderous set of rules has become even more widely applied, and ever less accountable.

The elastic nature of the September 2001 Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) has stretched so far as to cover strikes in Yemen, Libya, and Somalia. The first modern drone attack, a Hellfire missile fired from a CIA-piloted Predator drone in October 2001, was covered by the AUMF, as was the airstrike in Janaale, conducted by U.S. Africa Command (Africom), itself born in the dying years of President George W. Bush ‘s administration as part of the “war on terror.”

Elected dems today are beholden to the military industrial complex...they all want good jobs on the boards of weapon system manufacturing plants when they retire....big dollar donors that make big bucks on never ending wars that our best and brightest are dying in....and the dems needed donors so they get them like this...by sending our kids to war...
:thankusmile: Exactly, banker and smellybozo keep thinking we are still back in the sixtys thinking of the days when the establishment killed kennedy for not being a warmonger and trying to get rid of the military industrial complex,they live in that world from decades ago when the Democratic Party was something americans Could be proud of back then cause of jfk.:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::rofl:they cannot accept the real world that kennedy is rolling over in his gravenow how his party has become so evil and corrupt now sense his days. :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :abgg2q.jpg:

yap yap yap

All hail Joe Biden.

You are a total Democrat

Obama 8 - Trump 3.

Fascism in action ...

Un fucking believable.

yap yap yap

All hail Joe Biden.

You are a total Democrat

Obama 8 - Trump 3.

Fascism in action ...

Un fucking believable.

Now another war party Democrat fascist wants to be policeman to the world.

No one in Libya attacked us, twat

How many US soldiers died when we invaded, occupied Libya?

Gotcha, so the truth comes out. Killing brown people isn't an issue for you. Only Americans

Truth is we never invaded or occupied Libya. Did you think we did? Considering you think it was an Obama War.
Libya was slick Willie’s
Remember republicans wanted Clinton to invade Iraq so they could pin it on him and republicans wanted Obama to invade Iran.
Kinda like your hero Obama proved even more evil than bush was the fact bush at least got approval from congress before he invaded Iraq where Obama invaded syria and murdered women and children with drone attacks and bypassed congress.great man you admire there. :up:

As of May 18, the Trump administration had launched 40 airstrikes in Somalia in 2020 alone. That figure is made all the more staggering by the fact that, from 2007 through 2016, the administrations of George W. Bush and Barack Obama conducted 41 airstrikes in Somalia total, according to reporting from Airwars.

Yet you're OK with Obama's wars there. Why is that? Are you like BlindBoo, they are just brown people, not Americans?

If you have this much problem with your reading comprehension I am obviously wasting my time.

I don't have a reading problem. You have a lying problem.

You blow off Obama's wars as if they are nothing, then you say you're not a Democrat, then you say Obama and Trump are the same despite all the wars Obama got us in and that he was the drone king.

You lie and lie, just like all Nazi Democrats

It's sad that there aren't more adults posting here.

A real adult would spank you for lying.

You literally argued that while Obama nor Trump got us completely out of Iran or Afghanistan, it doesn't matter that Trump got us down to a token presence while Obama conducted long time actual wars in both places and Trump didn't.

So I said sure, whatever, let's treat it as binary. And we'll call Syria a push.

Then there are Obama's wars in Libya, Haiti, Yemen, Pakistan and Somalia?

You said it's the same because Trump didn't completely leave Iran and Iraq. So they are equally militaristic.

You're a vacuous, partisan hate filled fascist liar. The truth is nothing to you. You can ask for an "adult" to debate you on that, but you sure the fuck aren't one
Thst troll got his ass handed to him on a platter beautifully by you. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thankusmile:

In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

Republicans overwhelmingly voted for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. only a minority of Democrats did so.

Why do you think PROGS like yourself CONSTANTLY say shit that's not true? It's to make yourselves feel better & attempt to hide your idiocracy & hypocrisy

IRAQ:
House: Majority of republicans for & majority of democrats against

Afgan:
House: Majority of republicans & democrats for

Banker kid is crying in humiliation by you now.:up::abgg2q.jpg::rofl::thankusmile:

Trump is not a Republican.
In fact he probably could have won as a Democrat just as easily
with some slightly different talking points. Look how he destroyed Jeb in the primaries.
This hypocrite baby would obviously have loved trump if he ran under the democrat party,same as smellybozo he votes for party over indiivual,only morons do that.

La ram said we are as much war mongers. Equal. No different. Same. Not worse. If I’m wrong I’m sure he will let us know.
LA RAm said: You sure get angry when taken to school the dems are as evil at starting wars as the GOP is,sure you have facts to back up the gop starts wars but countless others have facts and evidence to back up what they say that the dems are as much warmongers as the GOP is and you run off and evade those facts everytime.

He didn't say the GOP was as evil as the demofks. nope, never said it. So equal wasn't his terminology, yet you altered his statement to fit your story. too fking funny. see, demofks are much more evil. You have no facts, you sheeple. you're welcome.
Hey idiot! I’m trying to get him to admit he likes the gop more. You right wingers consistently miss the point.

His wchtick is the dems are no better. I’ve yet to hear him say they are worse.

This hypocrite baby would obviously have loved trump if he ran under the democrat party,same as smellybozo he votes for party over indiivual,only morons do that.
I was a sucker for oBozo's lies in 2008 - a lot of people
voted for him who weren't Dems. John McCain was propped up to lose
especially after choosing Sarah
mail3.gif
Palin for running mate. Bozo was vetted just like Willy and
Dubya...and they did all the things good puppets do - and let the deep state take over. CIA, NSA
are out of control now basically. It's why guys like Comey , Clapper and Brennan can get away
with lying UNDER OATH in Congressional hearings. Same with Hillary.

Last edited:

Who was president when America became involved in WWI? Woodrow Wilson, Democrat.
Who was president when America became involved in WWII? Franklin Roosevelt, Democrat.
Who was president when America became involved in the Korean Conflict? Harry Truman, Democrat.
Who was president when America became involved in Vietnam? Lyndon Johnson, Democrat.
Now you tell me, who are the war mongers?

Last edited:
La ram said we are as much war mongers. Equal. No different. Same. Not worse. If I’m wrong I’m sure he will let us know.
LA RAm said: You sure get angry when taken to school the dems are as evil at starting wars as the GOP is,sure you have facts to back up the gop starts wars but countless others have facts and evidence to back up what they say that the dems are as much warmongers as the GOP is and you run off and evade those facts everytime.

He didn't say the GOP was as evil as the demofks. nope, never said it. So equal wasn't his terminology, yet you altered his statement to fit your story. too fking funny. see, demofks are much more evil. You have no facts, you sheeple. you're welcome.
Hey idiot! I’m trying to get him to admit he likes the gop more. You right wingers consistently miss the point.

His wchtick is the dems are no better. I’ve yet to hear him say they are worse.
I was a sucker for oBozo's lies in 2008 - a lot of people
voted for him who weren't Dems. John McCain was propped up to lose
especially after choosing Sarah View attachment 471319 Palin for running mate. Bozo was vetted just like Willy and
Dubya...and they did all the things good puppets do - and let the deep state take over. CIA, NSA
are out of control now basically. It's why guys like Comey , Clapper and Brennan can get away with lying UNDER OATH in Congressional hearings.
Same here,until trump I had never voted for a president before because of the fact both parties are corrupt and one in the same.I did so with trump though because unlike other candidates in the past he was not a career politician.so I did not vote for Obama but I was cheering him on because I knew with McCain,things would be the same and nothing would change and I as well was a sucker for his lies and felt relieved once he became potus.

I never would have been optimistic though on him had I know he was not a us citizen and connected to the cia same as Clinton and bush. When he became potus I thought well he at least cannot be any worse than bush.boy was I wrong,he expanded eveything bush got started so he indeed was even worse which I never thought would be possible.

Who was president when America became involved in WWI? Woodrow Wilson, Democrat.
Who was president when America became involved in WWII? Franklin Roosevelt, Democrat.
Who was president when America became involved in the Korean Conflict? Harry Truman, Democrat.
Who was president when America became involved in Vietnam? Lyndon Johnson, Democrat.
He will ignore those pesky facts of course you listed sense you just owned his ass. :abgg2q.jpg:

Why are we in Syria, again?
Who invaded Syria and left US troops to fight his was as he left the WH?
WHO is the President who just escalated Barry's war?

It wasn't a Republican either time.

This is obviously a TROLL tread.

That Banker is an apologist for the MIC. He knows that BIDEN is going to start and continue all sorts of wars, and he wants the neo-cons that supported Bush, Clinton, Bush & Obama to get back on the war wagon, and remind folks that they once had.

It's about getting back to the war mongering we once used to do before Trump.

But yeah, Trump continued that Drone war, even escalated it, and did NOT end the Afghan debacle.

It was all a smoke screen and everyone was fooled.

And they are going to continue to use our nation as the global police oppressor, ramping shit up I would imagine.

,o1 a-3.jpg

,o1 a-3.jpg

,o1 a-3.jpg

,o1 a-3.jpg

,o1 a-3.jpg

,o1 a-3.jpg

,o1 a-3.jpg

,o1 a-3.jpg

Forum List

Back