Republicans try to act like they AREN'T the party of War Mongers.

Bush and Trump 2 failed presidents
YeglrXj.jpg

How would you know when you're so bitterly partisan that you don't consider airstrikes that bring down a government in Libya to be an act of war ... when it's a Democrat ... You don't know what a standard is. Literally, fascist

Your claim was that our involvement in Libya was a "Democrat War"

Rewriting history, it's what leftist fascists do.

Your claim was it wasn't a war because Congress didn't "declare" it.

And it was a Democrat war. It was all under Obama. WTF is wrong with you?

Technically they didn't and it wasn't. But more than just technical language like Korea, Vietnam, Iraq or Afghanistan, those were all war in everyway but that distinction. We had to mobilize ground troops with massive amounts of men and machines and all the support elements needed for long term warfare. That never happened in Libya, Congress was never asked for that. It was a NATO operation with France in the lead.

So was Pearl Harbor a military attack? Did the Japanese dot all the i's and cross all the t's to make it official to your satisfaction or was it a nothing burger like when we bombed and caused the government of Libya to fall?

So let me guess, no way 9/11 was a military attack. There was no one to officially otherize it.

You're a moron

I see you've gone off the deep end again.

Nobody ever said that the military action we took in support of NATO was a nothing burger.

Again, deep end.

Obama started zero wars, and Trump started zero wars. All the minor conflicts Obama were in were just that... Minor.
Trump also had minor conflicts.

Your desperation is duly noted.

Wars by President Since World War Two

Barack Obama (2009-2017)

Inherited:

Ongoing hostility with Iran

War in Afghanistan

War in Iraq-The U.S. officially withdrew from Iraq in December of 2011.

Conflict with al-Qaida-includes Drone War against al-Qaida and other Jihadist groups in Pakistan, Yemen, Libya, and elsewhere.

Initiated/Engaged:

Libyan War of 2011

War with ISIS-The U.S. military returned to Iraq in 2014 to fight against the Islamic State (ISIS or ISIL). This war also takes place in Syria, Libya, Yemen, and other nations.

U.S. aid to France in Mali War (2014)-U.S. provides air support, logistics, and other aid as France intervenes to stop Jihadist offensive in Mali

U.S. intervention in Joseph Kony conflict-U.S. troops aid Ugandan and other African militaries hunt down insurgent and terrorist Joseph Kony.

U.S. Intervention in Libyan Civil War (2014-Present)-U.S. involvement is primarily directed against Jihadist elements in Libya.

U.S. Intervention in Yemen Civil War -U.S. involvement is primarily directed against Jihadist elements in Yemen.

U.S. Intervention in Somali Civil War U.S. involvement is primarily directed against Jihadist elements in Somalia.

Donald J. Trump (2017-2021)

Inherited:

Ongoing hostility with Iran. This ongoing conflict escalated sharply in December 2019 and January of 2020, with Iranian-proxy forces (Iraqi Shiite militias) attacking U.S. bases in Iraq, killing American personnel. U.S. responded by killing a Shiite militia leader and a major figure in the Iranian Revolutionary Guards. Iran responded with missile attacks on two U.S. bases in Iraq, injuring over a hundred American troops.

War in Afghanistan

Wars Against ISIS, al-Qaida and other Islamic Jihadist groups in Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Yemen, Libya, Somalia, northern Africa and elsewhere.

American Missile Strike on Syria (April 6, 2017)-In response to the Assad regime's apparant use of chemical weapons on a civilian target, the April 4 chemical attack in Khan Sheikhoun, United States President Donald Trump ordered a retaliatory strike against the Syrian air base at Al Shayrat. See also: American-Syrian Wars.

Obama started zero wars, and Trump started zero wars. All the minor conflicts Obama were in were just that... Minor.

Your desperation is duly noted.

Wars by President Since World War Two

Barack Obama (2009-2017)

Inherited:

Ongoing hostility with Iran

War in Afghanistan

War in Iraq-The U.S. officially withdrew from Iraq in December of 2011.

Conflict with al-Qaida-includes Drone War against al-Qaida and other Jihadist groups in Pakistan, Yemen, Libya, and elsewhere.

Initiated/Engaged:

Libyan War of 2011

War with ISIS-The U.S. military returned to Iraq in 2014 to fight against the Islamic State (ISIS or ISIL). This war also takes place in Syria, Libya, Yemen, and other nations.

U.S. aid to France in Mali War (2014)-U.S. provides air support, logistics, and other aid as France intervenes to stop Jihadist offensive in Mali

U.S. intervention in Joseph Kony conflict-U.S. troops aid Ugandan and other African militaries hunt down insurgent and terrorist Joseph Kony.

U.S. Intervention in Libyan Civil War (2014-Present)-U.S. involvement is primarily directed against Jihadist elements in Libya.

U.S. Intervention in Yemen Civil War -U.S. involvement is primarily directed against Jihadist elements in Yemen.

U.S. Intervention in Somali Civil War U.S. involvement is primarily directed against Jihadist elements in Somalia.

Donald J. Trump (2017-2021)

Inherited:

Ongoing hostility with Iran. This ongoing conflict escalated sharply in December 2019 and January of 2020, with Iranian-proxy forces (Iraqi Shiite militias) attacking U.S. bases in Iraq, killing American personnel. U.S. responded by killing a Shiite militia leader and a major figure in the Iranian Revolutionary Guards. Iran responded with missile attacks on two U.S. bases in Iraq, injuring over a hundred American troops.

War in Afghanistan

Wars Against ISIS, al-Qaida and other Islamic Jihadist groups in Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Yemen, Libya, Somalia, northern Africa and elsewhere.

American Missile Strike on Syria (April 6, 2017)-In response to the Assad regime's apparant use of chemical weapons on a civilian target, the April 4 chemical attack in Khan Sheikhoun, United States President Donald Trump ordered a retaliatory strike against the Syrian air base at Al Shayrat. See also: American-Syrian Wars.

Exactly any conflicts Obama was in were minor conflicts, just like Trump who also had minor conflicts, like when he dropped the MOAB, fired all the missles at Syria, assasinated the guy in Iran etc. All minor. Thanks for proving my point.

Bush and the idiot GOP were the ones that got us in Iraq and Afghanistan. 2 major conflicts, with major casualties and costs to US. You see the distinction... How'd those major wars go BTW?? How'd they'd go, I forget???

Trump was a total failure. There is nothing positive to say about Trump's presidency except he didn't start any wars.

That is how low the bar was for him, and how much he failed.

The only positive out of Trump was, he didn't rush to war and destabilize the whole entire Mid-east like the last dumb fuck, idiot republican before him did... How'd those wars go btw????

Bush and Trump 2 failed presidents, with failed results. The GOP is the party of war mongering compared to the Dems.

Last edited:
Of course he did. You guys are liars, so you don't have the balls to be honest and address my post. He changed the subject.

You're Trumpsters.

<flick>

Mac: You guys voted for Trump, you're ... omg, I need a terrible name to call you ... got it ... Trumpsters! Bam, you voted for Trump, that makes you Trumpsters! Hahahahahaha

What a brainless twit
Got the term from a Trumpster.

But I'm glad I've got you this desperate to attack, for some reason.

Okay!
[/QUOTE]

You're just babbling. But then you're the genius who's master wit is calling people who voted for Trump Trumpsters.

The brains in you could power a gnat across a speck of grass, LOL.

Trumpsters! LOL

In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

I was in here grappling with the right wingers over Bush's wars, and they're the same people who are such doves now.

The difference? Trump, of course. They're very easily manipulated.

How many wars did Obama start and how many did Trump start?
Did you think I wouldn't notice you trying to change the subject?

Fail.
No he didn’t, you swerved and diverted rather than answering like the dick you are
Of course he did. You guys are liars, so you don't have the balls to be honest and address my post. He changed the subject.

You're Trumpsters.

<flick>

Mac: You guys voted for Trump, you're ... omg, I need a terrible name to call you ... got it ... Trumpsters! Bam, you voted for Trump, that makes you Trumpsters! Hahahahahaha

What a brainless twit
Trump failed and failed miserably. There is nothing positive to say about Trump's presidency except he didn't start any wars.

The only positive out of Trump was, he didn't rush to war and destabilize the whole entire Mid-east like the last dumb fuck idiot republican did.

W was a failed President, so were his pop, Slick and Obama. Worst stretch of four terrible Presidents in our country's history

How would you know when you're so bitterly partisan that you don't consider airstrikes that bring down a government in Libya to be an act of war ... when it's a Democrat ... You don't know what a standard is. Literally, fascist

Your claim was that our involvement in Libya was a "Democrat War"

Rewriting history, it's what leftist fascists do.

Your claim was it wasn't a war because Congress didn't "declare" it.

And it was a Democrat war. It was all under Obama. WTF is wrong with you?

Technically they didn't and it wasn't. But more than just technical language like Korea, Vietnam, Iraq or Afghanistan, those were all war in everyway but that distinction. We had to mobilize ground troops with massive amounts of men and machines and all the support elements needed for long term warfare. That never happened in Libya, Congress was never asked for that. It was a NATO operation with France in the lead.

So was Pearl Harbor a military attack? Did the Japanese dot all the i's and cross all the t's to make it official to your satisfaction or was it a nothing burger like when we bombed and caused the government of Libya to fall?

So let me guess, no way 9/11 was a military attack. There was no one to officially otherize it.

You're a moron

I see you've gone off the deep end again.

Nobody ever said that the military action we took in support of NATO was a nothing burger.

Again, deep end.

Lie, lie, lie, it's all you do. You said it wasn't a war, it wasn't anything because congress didn't authorize it.

Oh, that and it was a Democrat ...

In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

I don't try to "act" like anything. I speak my mind and I do it without the media's talking points.

I was in here grappling with the right wingers over Bush's wars, and they're the same people who are such doves now.

Did you think I wouldn't notice you trying to change the subject?

Fail.
No he didn’t, you swerved and diverted rather than answering like the dick you are

You're Trumpsters.

<flick>

What a brainless twit
Trump failed and failed miserably. There is nothing positive to say about Trump's presidency except he didn't start any wars.

The only positive out of Trump was, he didn't rush to war and destabilize the whole entire Mid-east like the last dumb fuck idiot republican did.

W was a failed President, so were his pop, Slick and Obama. Worst stretch of four terrible Presidents in our country's history
Banker as always gets owned.lol he so much got checkmated as always.

Contrast that with the epic clusterfuck of Iraq. Bush and the GOP stupidly, needlessly, and wrecklessly rushed to war with Iraq. Dems didn't do that... It was Bush. Bush's idea, Bush's plan, Bush's move, and Bush fucked that up. The GOP fucked that up, not the Dems. Don't try and blame the Dems for Bush's war and Bush's failure...

First you dumb fucks all supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war all along!!!!

The GOP will forever have blood on their hand because of what they did in 2002-6.
Well the banker baby said one thing right in his babble there,that trump started zero wars,so that’s progress,lol love how the baby keeps lying thst big ears started zero wars.that is comical beyond funny. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao:

Trump was clearly the least militaristic President since Jimmy Carter, lying fascist
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I have told him that a hundred times on this thread and two other threads as well before this one as well and after t checkmated him on that everytime,like clockwork,he did this.:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:Like sassy said so well,he is a complete waste of time,everytime myself and many others brought up facts that the dems are as much warmongers as the repubs are,he has refused to acknowledge those facts EVERYTIME always deflecting playingthe game of dodgeball.this kid is clearly just seeking attention.

It's really clear when you look at all the military conflicts since Carter that Trump used the military far less than anyone else in that timeframe. It's not remotely close
Exactly,That’s why this child same as smellybozo,Mac, and Dana troll all who have a bias towards the dems refuse to accept it compared to the last clowns from the previous five administrations before him was a refreshing change.

this kid also won’t accept they did the same thing to trump they did to carter,because Carter did not start any wars for the elite and cleaned house cleaning up the corruption in the CIA putting a stop to covert wars,the elite made sure their boy Reagan got in who got the cia back to its dirty tricks operations and war machine going again.

same thing all over again sense trump was not a warmonger,they had the most massive election fraud ever so they could put their boy Biden in who they knew would get the war ma nine going again. Smellybozo and Dana they just troll all the time ignoring those facts,this guy though ,gets angry over that truth and throws Bible length tantrums because he hates his party being exposed for the criminals they are.smellybozo and Dana troll,they don’t get angry as he does,they just troll and evade facts.this kid gets unhinged everytime he is long a debate.
yap yap yap

Any minor conflicts Obama and Clinton got us into pale in comparison to the epic extreme level of war mongering the GOP and all it's brainwashed followers pumped in 2002-6. What don't you understand about that, it isn't a tough concept.

To somehow suggest Bush Clinton and Obama are all war mongers on the same level is just a total detachment from reality and facts. You are trying to compare the minor conflicts of Clinton and Obama to the epic failed shit show of Iraq. It is pathetic and laughable.

Bush's failed war in Iraq was one of the biggest mistakes in US history. And that war is Bush's fault 100%.

After all the bull shit, lies, and nonsense you people pulled in 2002-6 and the epic insane war mongering you and your party did in 2002-6 you look really pathetic.

First you dumb fucks all supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war all along!!!!
What are you fuckin stupid you dumb fuck?

All the dumb retard Trumpers on here all lined up like sheep and pumped the dumb ass war in Iraq. Then you pumped the war even more. You called me a traitor, when I was right and you were wrong.

NOW you try and claim you never did all that? You people are a total joke.
You keep posting Bible length babble rants going into meltdown yet you have failed to disprove any of us that trump reversed obamas warmongering ways and keep on deflecting,the truth hurts you so badly you deflect in every post.:abgg2q.jpg::scared1::rofl::laughing0301:
You have not disproven anything I posted.

The GOP, that gave us the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, is now suddenly the party of peace?

You keep repeating that but it doesn't make it true. You keep ignoring my post, because you can't accept the fact that:
First you supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war all along!!!!

That is how delusional the modern day GOP is.

Its like you forget everything you did and said in 2002-6.
:dig: :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Trump was clearly the least militaristic President since Jimmy Carter, lying fascist
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I have told him that a hundred times on this thread and two other threads as well before this one as well and after t checkmated him on that everytime,like clockwork,he did this.:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:Like sassy said so well,he is a complete waste of time,everytime myself and many others brought up facts that the dems are as much warmongers as the repubs are,he has refused to acknowledge those facts EVERYTIME always deflecting playingthe game of dodgeball.this kid is clearly just seeking attention.

It's really clear when you look at all the military conflicts since Carter that Trump used the military far less than anyone else in that timeframe. It's not remotely close
Exactly,That’s why this child same as smellybozo,Mac, and Dana troll all who have a bias towards the dems refuse to accept it compared to the last clowns from the previous five administrations before him was a refreshing change.

this kid also won’t accept they did the same thing to trump they did to carter,because Carter did not start any wars for the elite and cleaned house cleaning up the corruption in the CIA putting a stop to covert wars,the elite made sure their boy Reagan got in who got the cia back to its dirty tricks operations and war machine going again.

same thing all over again sense trump was not a warmonger,they had the most massive election fraud ever so they could put their boy Biden in who they knew would get the war ma nine going again. Smellybozo and Dana they just troll all the time ignoring those facts,this guy though ,gets angry over that truth and throws Bible length tantrums because he hates his party being exposed for the criminals they are.smellybozo and Dana troll,they don’t get angry as he does,they just troll and evade facts.this kid gets unhinged everytime he is long a debate.
yap yap yap

Any minor conflicts Obama and Clinton got us into pale in comparison to the epic extreme level of war mongering the GOP and all it's brainwashed followers pumped in 2002-6. What don't you understand about that, it isn't a tough concept.

To somehow suggest Bush Clinton and Obama are all war mongers on the same level is just a total detachment from reality and facts. You are trying to compare the minor conflicts of Clinton and Obama to the epic failed shit show of Iraq. It is pathetic and laughable.

Bush's failed war in Iraq was one of the biggest mistakes in US history. And that war is Bush's fault 100%.

After all the bull shit, lies, and nonsense you people pulled in 2002-6 and the epic insane war mongering you and your party did in 2002-6 you look really pathetic.

What are you fuckin stupid you dumb fuck?

All the dumb retard Trumpers on here all lined up like sheep and pumped the dumb ass war in Iraq. Then you pumped the war even more. You called me a traitor, when I was right and you were wrong.

NOW you try and claim you never did all that? You people are a total joke.
You keep posting Bible length babble rants going into meltdown yet you have failed to disprove any of us that trump reversed obamas warmongering ways and keep on deflecting,the truth hurts you so badly you deflect in every post.:abgg2q.jpg::scared1::rofl::laughing0301:
You have not disproven anything I posted.

The GOP, that gave us the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, is now suddenly the party of peace?

You keep repeating that but it doesn't make it true. You keep ignoring my post, because you can't accept the fact that:
First you supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war all along!!!!

:dig: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

you need to lay off the drugs and face it you have Alzheimer’s diseace, I took you to school hundreds of times and disproved you the dems are as much warmongers as the gop with the help of others son.I addressed all yourpoints and countered them all,myself and many others have pointed out how you evade facts Obama and clitin started wars and were mass murderers son.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
You addressed all my points???

Then Address this point, which you still have avoided, like the plague:

I knew this banker kid was a dumbfuck but I did not know he was delusional as well.obviously he is because he is putting words in my mouth saying I supported the gulf war when I never once said thst in any of my posts. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

1. the Dems started the most failed and criminal war = Vietnam
2. Iraq was interfering and stopping weapons inspectors/etc = MORE than enough reasons to CONTINUE the war--they violated the cease fire = you don't know shit about wars

that's like saying FDR got us into WW2

Just pointing out the facts. Too bad.
those aren't facts because you have no evidence to support your post. just a clever picture that amounts to the money it made.
Oh, that's right! Both Democrats took over fantastic situations! They're so darn lucky!

You're so right! You speak da troof 'n stuff!

Forum List

Back