Republicans Used To Tell Us That The President Should NEVER Meet Dictators W/O Preconditions

Another great example of outrage based on partisan lenses.

The fascinating thing is that they don't see it. I'm convinced they're being completely honest and serious, and that they truly do not see the same behaviors from their own tribe.

This is one of the prime examples of why I find this stuff so interesting.

The fascinating thing is that they don't see it. I'm convinced they're being completely honest and serious, and that they truly do not see the same behaviors from their own tribe.

Fence sitters have their own blind spots that they don't see. Mac will now go on to say NO WAY I don't have any blind spots, I'm totally non-partisan and if you say anything different, you're making the whole thread about MEEEEEEE

Fence sitters have their own blind spots that they don't see. Mac will now go on to say NO WAY I don't have any blind spots, I'm totally non-partisan and if you say anything different, you're making the whole thread about MEEEEEEE
Jets, as you can see, they don't like it pointed out. Understandable.

Who here said they didn't see it?

Yes those people are morons. Not going to lose any sleep over it. Journalist being a moron is the default. Of course, calling these people journalists is an over-statement of the century. They are (lousy) commentators of social events that pretend to be news anchors.

Now, the clip forgot to show all those people who actually don't work for shit shows, and are consistent. I am guessing this is because, they did not go off the rails when Obama made a completely normal statement. Personally, I never even knew Obama had made that statement.

It does bother me though that the clip is showing different people saying different things. So what... different people are not entitled to different opinions? This is such a democrat view of the world, where everyone should have the same view on most mundane of matters.

Last edited:

Jets, as you can see, they don't like it pointed out. Understandable.

Do fence sitters have blind spots, Mac? Or are you the PERFECT referee, and all your balls and strikes are beyond reproach?

Let us know. I'll just be waiting right here.

Hey asshole, did Obama set any preconditions when he went down to Cuba to suck up to Castro? No? Then STFU.

When did he go down to Cuba?

By sucking up, you mean "ending a 50 year dumb policy that wasn't working and didn't make sense after the Cold War ended."

Everyone has blind spots. We would not be human otherwise. Speaking as a mugwump, I’m the first to admit it.

Partisans on both sides are brazen hypocrites.

What's new?

Unacceptable. Every time a republican is shown to be hypocritical or wrong, you don't get to talk about both sides.

Everyone has blind spots. We would not be human otherwise. Speaking as a mugwump, I’m the first to admit it.
Yep!

Those blind spots are not based on an irrational need for an external authority (the party) to be correct damn near 100 percent of the time.

There is a wide gulf between the partisan hack that can see no wrong on their side and the independent that may have a few issues that they passionately believe in to the point of blindness.

Republican hypocrisy simply knows no bounds....

Wha happened?!???

giphy.gif

What hypocrisy are you talking about? Trump did this from a position of strength as opposed to shipping palettes of $1.7B cash in the dead of night to an adversarial nation. Where did that egregious display of submissiveness and appeasement get US?

Republican hypocrisy simply knows no bounds....

Wha happened?!???

giphy.gif

So the Hussein was trying to meet up with NK, I thought you lefties were saying that President Trump was lying about that?

It’s no secret the GOP was run by neocons for the longest time, ignoring NK did nothing to prevent their nuclear progression. Neocons were and still are globalist pigs, just like the entire Democrat Party is.

I beg your pardon. Eisenhower watched them like a hawk. My dad went over there and brought a body full of shrapnel back with him, and never rode a plane again after they started using those metal detectors, because he set them off. They couldn't operate on 4 of them because they were too close to organs and blood vessels that would be the death of him, so he bore them until the day he died in 1992. :( And I'm a proud Republican, fella.

When did he go down to Cuba?

By sucking up, you mean "ending a 50 year dumb policy that wasn't working and didn't make sense after the Cold War ended."
Basically.

These rightwing partisan piss aunts are praising Trump for his fake photo ops, while dismissing Obama's actual accomplishments.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Forum List

Back