Republicans Who Back Hindenburg Harris

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021
A thread to make a record of those who support the disaster they call Kamela Harris.

We'll hear if they support Harris or are just I-hate-Trumpers.

In their zeal to defeat Trump, they want to hand the reigns of our government to a marxist.

We need to remember the turncoats:

Last edited:
The only “Republicans” that back Heels Up Harris are fake groups on X like TheLincolnProject (aka the Pedo Project) and Adam Crybaby Kinzinger.
Make sure you are clear and provide any supporting documentation. I'd like to bookmark this for when it comes time for payback.

John Butthurt Kasich:

1. Dumped on Trump after he lost in the primary.
2. Openly supported Biden in 2020
3. Will be speaking at the Democratic National Convention in 2024
4. Urged GOPers to take on Trump in 2023
5. He's backing Hindenburg Harris

Christine Todd Whitmann

Also speaking at the DNC is support of Biden Harris. Not plans to change now that the Hindenburg is in the top slot after driving the Celery Stalk out.

“It’s a totally different race, and the idea of a prosecutor against a convicted felon is a very appealing one from an ad point of view,” Whitman said.

Last edited:
Make sure you are clear and provide any supporting documentation. I'd like to bookmark this for when it comes time for payback.
~~~~~~
While you're at it remember that Demovrats took it serioudly when they ran the ad depidting Ryan tossing grandma off the cliff.
They've proved themseves capable of physically doing it to grandpa Joe Biden in a midnight coup.

A thread to make a record of those who support the disaster they call Kamela Harris.

We'll hear if they support Harris or are just I-hate-Trumpers.

In their zeal to defeat Trump, they want to hand the reigns of our government to a marxist.

We'll remember them:
Can’t give one reason to

John Butthurt Kasich:

1. Dumped on Trump after he lost in the primary.
2. Openly supported Biden in 2020
3. Will be speaking at the Democratic National Convention in 2024
4. Urged GOPers to take on Trump in 2023
5. He's backing Hindenburg Harris

Trump looks more like the Hindenburg.. he's 300 pounds, 6'1".

~~~~~~
While you're at it remember that Demovrats took it serioudly when they ran the ad depidting Ryan tossing grandma off the cliff.
They've proved themseves capable of physically doing it to grandpa Joe Biden in a midnight coup.
Dems pushing Biden off a cliff would make a great campaign ad.

Forum List

Back