Republicans will not debate.

You've said they are not fair debates.

I've disputed that.

You now talk about how they are "boring", and complain about mention of Trump, prior to who's disastrous performance rightwingers were fine with debates. You are maybe "done" with Trump but rightwing politics are clearly not.

Sure seems like you've backpedaled.
You mentioned Trump, I didn't. I don't like the format, the softball issues, the leanings of those who ask questions, the wording. the set ups. The debate is right now broken and needs better people asking, better people running and asking real questions. Just want a better quality that yields better view of candidates.

You mentioned Trump, I didn't. I don't like the format, the softball issues, the leanings of those who ask questions, the wording. the set ups. The debate is right now broken and needs better people asking, better people running and asking real questions. Just want a better quality that yields better view of candidates.
What "better people" are you talking about?

This bitching and moaning about referees will go on as long as someone is a loser.

Last edited:
Polling Americans determines the winner.
Okay, what does that Poll look like? What is the total population of the Poll? How many questions are asked? What are the questions asked? Are those being polled asked to identify party affiliation or political view (leaning)? How geographically dispersed are the poll participants?

What Poll or polls are used? Who conducts the poll(s)? Is it the media?

Okay, what does that Poll look like? What is the total population of the Poll? How many questions are asked? What are the questions asked? Are those being polled asked to identify party affiliation or political view (leaning)? How geographically dispersed are the poll participants?

What Poll or polls are used? Who conducts the poll(s)? Is it the media?

Here's an example of one...

Here's an example of one...

Thanks for posting. That is ONE poll from ONE Debate. I find it hard to believe scientifically that the Democrat candidate has won every debate in my lifetime. I can point to where the Democrat clearly won the debate even when I didn’t vote for them. Clinton won his debates with Bush I and Dole. Obama won his debates with McCain yet I believe he lost to Romney in the first debate but then won more as a function of Romney pulling back in the next Debate.

To listen to Democrats and the Media going back to every debate since 1984, the Democrat in each debate won each of them.

Thanks for posting. That is ONE poll from ONE Debate. I find it hard to believe scientifically that the Democrat candidate has won every debate in my lifetime. I can point to where the Democrat clearly won the debate even when I didn’t vote for them. Clinton won his debates with Bush I and Dole. Obama won his debates with McCain yet I believe he lost to Romney in the first debate but then won more as a function of Romney pulling back in the next Debate.

To listen to Democrats and the Media going back to every debate since 1984, the Democrat in each debate won each of them.

Not true. Here's an example of the media reporting Romney beating Obama in a debate...

Six reasons Mitt Romney won the first debate

Apparently they didn't in 80, 84 and 88. But I get your point.

They are fair debates.

Trump just fucked up like he fucked up getting re-elected...but on the right Trump losing at something immediately means that it was rigged, because he is not ever man enough to admit any mistakes and Trumpsters just take his claims as gospel

It's a fucking cult.
haha they aren’t fair…the clinton emails highlighted that. The CNN debate mods were giving them questions priori to the debate

What "better people" are you talking about?

This bitching and moaning about referees will go on as long as someone is a loser.

Since you're a three year old, I'll point out the obvious. SInce anyone to you who has an opinion is "bitching and moaning," think about it, schmuck, you are "bitching and moaning" BY YOUR OWN DEFINITION.

Sheesh

They are fair debates.

Trump just fucked up like he fucked up getting re-elected...but on the right Trump losing at something immediately means that it was rigged, because he is not ever man enough to admit any mistakes and Trumpsters just take his claims as gospel

It's a fucking cult.
Normal for moderators to answer questions for candidates.

I said the same thing about Romney-Obama. So in nearly 40 years of following debates, am I to believe that only one debate had the Republican winning?

Reagan beat Mondale and Bush Split with Dukakis. So it's 3 out of 10. And the other eight put up Bush v. Clinton, Bush Jr., Dole, McCain and Trump. Not exactly a bastion of winners.

The Republican Party has captured the minds of those who live in the rural counties of America. Trump's followers are mostly farmers and rural shopkeepers. They lack education and they are not well-informed. Most of what they know about politics is by word of mouth.

After the Republican governor of Florida signed a law that put a gag order concerning sex education on K - 3 teachers, he declared war on Disneyland to begin thirteen months from now.

CNN obtained 2,319 text messages from former President Donald Trump’s White House chief of staff Mark Meadows. One of those messages was from Georgia Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene asking Trump to declare Marshall Law. That's right. A Republican member of the House of Representatives did not know how to spell Martial Law.

Republican President Donald Trump lost reelection by over seven million votes.

He then declared that he had won. Without a shred of evidence, the Republican told his followers that the election was stolen from him. To this day his followers believe him. How do we know this? Trump is the leader of the Republican Party by virtue of his support from his loyal followers.

Based on this misplaced loyalty, on Jan. 6, 2021, President Trump gathered together far right extremist groups and led a coup attempt on his own government.

If he wasn't in enough trouble, "A New York judge held former President Donald Trump in contempt of court Monday for failing to comply with a subpoena for business documents related to a civil investigation by the state attorney general’s office of his company," according to CNBC.

CNBC continued, "Trump will have to pay $10,000 per day for as long as he fails to comply with the subpoena.

"The contempt finding by Judge Arthur Engoron in Manhattan Supreme Court came after a more than two-hour hearing in which lawyers for New York Attorney General Letitia James blasted Trump for dragging his feet in turning over the demanded documents."

Trump is also in trouble with the law in New York, and DOJ is investigating him for his role in the Jan. 6 insurrection.

Nevertheless, his followers remain by his side, and so do most Republicans as they seek his endorsement for the November mid-terms.

Forum List

Back