🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Win To Keep Medicine Costs High For Most Americans

Why? Ask anyone what they think of negotiating. Do you suppose the auto dealer would love for you to simply pay MSRP?
Cars don't cure decease and extend life.... drugs do that... and drugs cost billions in research.... there you go again relating the unrelatable...

If that's all you have left I'd say the point has been made.
Yeah you are fine with inadequate budget healthcare and fewer lifesaving drugs making it to market... I'm not.... but if you feel better thinking you made a winning point that's fine.... maybe if you think hard enough you can cure yourself.... without drugs and medicine....

Yeah you are fine with inadequate budget healthcare and fewer lifesaving drugs making it to market... I'm not.... but if you feel better thinking you made a winning point that's fine.... maybe if you think hard enough you can cure yourself.... without drugs and medicine....

Insurance has negotiated prices forever but it's wrong for the government to when they are paying?

would essentially mean that pharma companies could raise price increases well beyond inflation," he said in an interview in the days leading up to the vote.

Drug companies and Senate Republicans had planned for months to target the inflation caps provision — through a process known on Capitol Hill as a “Byrd bath.” Sen. Mike Crapo (R-Idaho), the top Republican on the Senate Finance Committee, told reporters that they went through the bill “line by line” in an effort to bring every challenge they could find.

Good job. You really stuck it to Americans.
That’ll show ‘‘em whose boss huh?
I'll tell ya what, Republicans like being abused. The more their party can screw them over, the happier they seem to be. They like either having no health care, or having expensive health care. They also get down on their knees for tax breaks for billionaires.

Strange people indeed.

Democrats operate by a different code. When they are in the majority snd their ideas are proven to fail, they do one of two things. They say their plans fail because Republicans voted against them, or they failed because Republicans were in the minority and couldn’t stop them.

So they are saying they are going to pay less and you are complaining.
No... I'm saying I don't mind drug company profits so they can reinvest that money into research....
Money is an incentive....

We can blame this on Republicans but I never for a second thought Congress would do this. People like Cory Booker has fought against lower prescription prices forever so I had no faith this would ever pass.
How is it the fault of Republicans? They are in the minority and have been for a few years.

How is it the fault of Republicans? They are in the minority and have been for a few years.

Did I actually say it was the Republicans? That is who we are blaming but I clearly said I never for a second thought the Democrats would pass this.

Forum List

Back