Republicans won’t be satisfied with overturning Roe

Who made her spread her legs Moonbat.
^^^
Sad pervy woman-hating POS.

Pro-lifers, it's not normal to spend your days obsessing on whether other people are having sex properly. Only the most perverted demented cult losers do that.

That's you all. And that's why normal people keep their children away from you, and why dogs instinctively avoid you.

Like I said. You “Commanders of The Republic of Gilead” believe men have no responsibility at all for negligently impregnating a woman. None.
That's dumb as hell.

Meanwhile, leftists believe women have no responsibility at all for negligently getting pregnant.

We’re talking about preserving life, dope. Not child support. Abortions would not be necessary if unintended pregnancies could be eliminated. It’s men who impregnate women. The culture surrounding the responsibilities of men needs to be seriously updated. Who makes him dump a load without protection?
Who allows him to? And why does she bear no responsibility?

Like I said. You “Commanders of The Republic of Gilead” believe men have no responsibility at all for negligently impregnating a woman. None.
Unless she's being raped she's the ultimate decider of what goes into her body.

By your logic a man who impregnates a woman should be able to prevent her from having an abortion if he's willing to assume all responsibility and take custody of the child once it's born.

^^^
Sad pervy woman-hating POS.

Pro-lifers, it's not normal to spend your days obsessing on whether other people are having sex properly. Only the most perverted demented cult losers do that.

That's you all. And that's why normal people keep their children away from you, and why dogs instinctively avoid you.
I dont give a shit if you have sex hang gliding. Stop killing unborn babies because your too stupid to use protection

That's what pro-aborts want people to believe. Women are utterly helpless.
What _are_ you babbling about now, tardboi?

We liberty-minded people think women are intelligent people who make their own intelligent decisions.

In stark opposition, you think the state should be making all their decisions.

A woman's body does not belong to you, your church, or especially to your precious big statist government.

I understand you can't understand that. It concerns liberty, and that concept is just too alien to you.

We liberty-minded people think women are intelligent people who make their own intelligent decisions.

A woman's body does not belong to you, your church, or especially to your precious big statist government.

I understand you can't understand that. It concerns liberty, and that concept is just too alien to you.
Or what conservatives perceive liberty to be, they see as a threat.

The neo-fascist authoritarian right must compel conformity and punish dissent and expressions of individual liberty.

And as fascists, conservatives use the authority of the state to destroy the individual liberty they fear.

Then why can't they make the decision to avoid getting pregnant in the first place?

It isn't about her body, it's about the body she wants to dismember and flush.

Only one of the people directly affected by an abortion gets a vote and a choice, it's up to the rest of us to speak and vote the the one with no vote and no voice.

And as fascists, conservatives use the authority of the state to destroy the individual liberty they fear.
There is no "right" to deny rights to others absent them using unlawful force against you or due process.

The baby has rights too, not the least of which is a right to life.

Shaddap, you lying retard.

Or what conservatives perceive liberty to be, they see as a threat.

The neo-fascist authoritarian right must compel conformity and punish dissent and expressions of individual liberty.

You can shaddap, too. Leftists are lying retards who can't survive without projection.

There is no "right" to deny rights to others absent them using unlawful force against you or due process.

The baby has rights too, not the least of which is a right to life.
That simple fact pisses off the pro-abort death cultists.

Forum List

Back