Republicans you need to stand for civilization

Hi Darkwind.

That's what I thought but I think it was to make a point to someone and not to illustrate a personal belief. I think. And hope. :shock:

I hate to inform you but 90% of those babies would be raised in leftist families. :( 50% at least would be voting democrat!!! Can you imagine Reagan, George Hw Bush and George w Bush never having a chance in hell at the white house?

Blacks abort 60% of their children...These people vote 90% democrat. Why on earth does the republican party want to lose so fucking bad is besides my understand.

You can't possibly be this sick. You might want to check for a pulse because that post is pure evil. Get ahold of yourself.

I know you started this thread and maybe I'm out of line but that post is Machiavellian. Abortion is not my issue. It was a PS.

Carry on.

Most of these abortions I assume are done by liberals?

I hate to inform you but 90% of those babies would be raised in leftist families. :( 50% at least would be voting democrat!!! Can you imagine Reagan, George Hw Bush and George w Bush never having a chance in hell at the white house?

Blacks abort 60% of their children...These people vote 90% democrat. Why on earth does the republican party want to lose so fucking bad is besides my understand.

You can't possibly be this sick. You might want to check for a pulse because that post is pure evil. Get ahold of yourself.

I know you started this thread and maybe I'm out of line but that post is Machiavellian. Abortion is not my issue. It was a PS.

Carry on.

Most of these abortions I assume are done by liberals?

We already discussed this. No, they are not. And you are concentrating on a small, teenie weenie, part of your original idea.

OMG

So my meek estrogen shut down all the powerful testosterone bouncing around in here with, what?, 2 posts?

I'm sorry Guys. I'd rather talk about more broad based policy issues than abortion. I want to hear what other conservatives feel we need to do and support to move forward.

I'm a Paul Ryan fan. Haven't heard much about him lately...

So you'd rather not talk about something that effectively wiped out two whole generations of Americans?

I think immigration will become the greatest issue next election since Hispanics are the fastest growing segment of our society.

How do you stand? Anyone?

OMG

So my meek estrogen shut down all the powerful testosterone bouncing around in here with, what?, 2 posts?

I'm sorry Guys. I'd rather talk about more broad based policy issues than abortion. I want to hear what other conservatives feel we need to do and support to move forward.

So you'd rather not talk about something that effectively wiped out two whole generations of Americans?

Really? Two whole generations? Which generations were those?

Would you rather talk about banning abortions in a country that will continue to use them? Making criminals out of the doctors and/or the women who choose to terminate their pregnancies?

I feel there should be an incentive for women who want to abort to put their babies up for adoption. That would be my most optimistic wish. But that's not happening so far. So what do women who absolutely do not want a/another child do? What then?

OMG

Really? Two whole generations? Which generations were those?

Would you rather talk about banning abortions in a country that will continue to use them? Making criminals out of the doctors and/or the women who choose to terminate their pregnancies?

I feel there should be an incentive for women who want to abort to put their babies up for adoption. That would be my most optimistic wish. But that's not happening so far. So what do women who absolutely do not want a/another child do? What then?
Roughly the equivalent of two generations of Americans. Anyhoo, Crisis Pregnancy centers across the country offer sound alternatives to abortion, including assistance for the mother and child, adoption services and so forth. Also, as far as criminalizing abortion, I would not lay blame to the mother at all, she is just as much the victim of the abortion industry as the baby is.

I think very little of the Republican Party. Outside of a Debbie Fischer, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee or Rand Paul and a small handful of others, it is a party of cowards who refuse to fight. Who wants to vote for cowards?

What the Republican Party really needs to do is start by running John McCain, Lyndsey Graham, Marco Rubio, Jeff Flake, John Boehner, Paul Ryan and other Trojan horse progressive Democrats out of their party. They need to extend their middle fingers to Karl Rove, find a scandal on him....like impersonating a human being (which wouldn't be hard to prove) and flush him down the toilet to where he belongs.

The Republican Party needs to truly stand for small government instead of just talk about small government like George W. Bush did, then gave us the biggest expansion of government since Lyndon B. Johnson. Republicans need to stand up and truly cut the size the government.

I am not a Democrat, I am not a Republican. I will NEVER vote for a Democrat, but outside of the few good Republicans I mentioned earlier, I see no reason to vote Republican either. In the area I live, I will be voting straight Libertarian until a real Republican comes available to vote for.

Can you imagine Reagan, George Hw Bush and George w Bush never having a chance in hell at the white house?

Anyone in the Bush family not being in the White House is good for America. When the third turd (Jeb) runs in 2016, I would give anything to see him lose by double digits in the primary.

"Our party", yeah right. In other words republicans need to be democrats. What a stupid post.

Exactly! The Establishment ran the Left's "ideal" Republican twice and we got stuck with Obullshit for "president"

There is a reason why you guys have lost the last two Presidential elections its because the Far right alienates over half the country. You want to win the white house you need to be a tad more flexible.

Hi Darkwind.

That's what I thought but I think it was to make a point to someone and not to illustrate a personal belief. I think. And hope. :shock:
I certainly hope so. I am not a Republican or Democrat but an Independent. However, I would not follow Mathews advice regardless of that party I was affiliated with.

It is better to stand upon your principles and not compromise them for a cheap thrill. And that is all a political election has become. Neither party places the country before their party, their election, their power, or their own beliefs.

What good is it to win when you have to sacrifice everything that made you who you are to do so?

Last edited:
"Our party", yeah right. In other words republicans need to be democrats. What a stupid post.

Exactly! The Establishment ran the Left's "ideal" Republican twice and we got stuck with Obullshit for "president"

There is a reason why you guys have lost the last two Presidential elections its because the Far right alienates over half the country. You want to win the white house you need to be a tad more flexible.

McStain and Mittens are both RINOs.

That is your opinion, and it is probably one given to you by someone else.

Study history and you'll discover why this President managed to win two elections.

OP- give it up and go Dem fcs. Why would Pubs start NOW?

O-care IS the Pub plan- if they would really ever vote against Pub Big Health Scammers- the pure lying hypocrites...

Republicans you need to stand for civilization and stand for it within a sane way. Here's some things that our platform should look like in 2014, 2016 and 2018. I have no faith in the democratic party accepting our justice system so it is time for you to stop being idiots.

Here is the list of platform changes.
1. Drop gay marriage-This is a state issue
2. Drop opposition to pot-This is a state issue
3. Drop all nation building-Run totally and utterly against it.
4. Accept a all of the ABOVE energy policy. This means you support renewables! ;) You're for r@d but not for private bail-outs. YES BE FOR NUCLEAR!
5. Get serious about looking into the corruption within the federal government.
6. BECOME pro-science. Want America to remain number one...This is a must.
7. Become Pro tech. Same reason. ;) America must lead
8. Drop opposition to abortion at the national level. We can't afford to have senators diss half the country with birth control or abortion.
9. Work to be the party of blind enforcement of the law. The democratic party is going to try to give certain groups the right to get away with crime. Make sure all laws are enforced equally...This is going to be big in the next few years.
10. Put together your own health care plan that would be better then Obamacare!

Our party must become a party that cares about modern America as a technological advanced nation today. NOT being Christian or some NO bs...All that matters within this world is our scientific and technological place in this world at the end of the day against the rest of the first world, and keeping our society peaceful(civilized).

What I am saying is we must not be only the party that pulls America back together ,but also keeps America as a super power. This means our policies have to be sane and can't piss people off. Let the extremist on the left hang themselves. ;)
How about the media sound board that doesn't do investigative reporting but only is backed by leftist propagandizing of words and meanings.

Look up William Randolf Hearst

Last edited:

That is your opinion, and it is probably one given to you by someone else.

Study history and you'll discover why this President managed to win two elections.

Wrong its my opinion

Forum List

Back