Republicans you need to stand for civilization

1. WE need to drop the social insanity. AKA Taliban like fucking with people.
2. We need to become the party of fair economic policies that help economic growth
3. We need to become the party of law and justice. No one should be allowed to kill, rape or steal!
4. We need to become the party that keeps us at the floorfront of tech and science!

Anything less is a loser.

floorfront.............outstanding!

Republicans you need to stand for civilization

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
- John Kenneth Galbraith

Conservative Quotes - BrainyQuote

OMG

So my meek estrogen shut down all the powerful testosterone bouncing around in here with, what?, 2 posts?

I'm sorry Guys. I'd rather talk about more broad based policy issues than abortion. I want to hear what other conservatives feel we need to do and support to move forward.

I'm a Paul Ryan fan. Haven't heard much about him lately...

Not since he started backing this latest massive piece of garbage amnesty bill. I'm from Wisconsin, and I voted for him, but he won't get my vote again, he's history, just like Rubio, McLame, and any of the other republicans that backed that outrageous monstrosity of pork, hand outs, freebies and payoffs.

OMG

So my meek estrogen shut down all the powerful testosterone bouncing around in here with, what?, 2 posts?

I'm sorry Guys. I'd rather talk about more broad based policy issues than abortion. I want to hear what other conservatives feel we need to do and support to move forward.

I'm a Paul Ryan fan. Haven't heard much about him lately...

So you'd rather not talk about something that effectively wiped out two whole generations of Americans?

Really? Two whole generations? Which generations were those?

Would you rather talk about banning abortions in a country that will continue to use them? Making criminals out of the doctors and/or the women who choose to terminate their pregnancies?

I feel there should be an incentive for women who want to abort to put their babies up for adoption. That would be my most optimistic wish. But that's not happening so far. So what do women who absolutely do not want a/another child do? What then?
I agree with you that the Party needs to speak of more broad based issues.
The whole abortion dispute was put to rest in 1973 as far as I am concerned, and as long as far right Republicans insist on continuing to make this an issue, the left will continue to win elections in a more permissive society. You won't be able to put that genie back in the bottle. I find it ironic that the Republican party says they want government to be less intrusive but still want to legislate human behavior, not much different than the leftists. The far right is hurting the Party and needs to get the Independents back in the fray, as Independents are the true election deciders.
As I stated the Party should concentrate on the Economy and National Defense, both of which the left is failing at.

So you'd rather not talk about something that effectively wiped out two whole generations of Americans?

Would you rather talk about banning abortions in a country that will continue to use them? Making criminals out of the doctors and/or the women who choose to terminate their pregnancies?

I feel there should be an incentive for women who want to abort to put their babies up for adoption. That would be my most optimistic wish. But that's not happening so far. So what do women who absolutely do not want a/another child do? What then?
The whole abortion dispute was put to rest in 1973 as far as I am concerned, and as long as far right Republicans insist on continuing to make this an issue, the left will continue to win elections in a more permissive society. You won't be able to put that genie back in the bottle. I find it ironic that the Republican party says they want government to be less intrusive but still want to legislate human behavior, not much different than the leftists. The far right is hurting the Party and needs to get the Independents back in the fray, as Independents are the true election deciders.
As I stated the Party should concentrate on the Economy and National Defense, both of which the left is failing at.

So the Republican Party should be an exact clone of the Democrat Party? Piss on that.

So the Republican Party should be an exact clone of the Democrat Party? Piss on that.

The democratic party is against the law and wants invite every savage throughout the world to have a right to murder and rape people. The republican party needs to be the party of the first world and the law.

Your words, not mine. I never vote Democrat. However, the Republican party is a clone of the Democratic party already as they both let the extremists of either to make the agenda. Guess with the attitude of the far right, prepare for lil' miss Obama in 2016 or worse.

Forum List

Back