Research: The intellectual differences between liberals and conservatives

I think the major distinction between Some Liberals (Statist Progressives) and Conservatives is that Some Liberals need to rewrite history, control the Polls, and the New Sources, discredit opposition with disinformation, while Conservatives are more concerned about learning from cause and effect. They are Control Freaks. They can't help seeing us as Commodities. I think it's in their DNA. I think they confuse Evolution with Mutation. :D :lmao:

The vast majority of Conservatives don't believe in evolution. They believe in "magical creation".
Vast majority? Let's see a poll.

Oh, wait -- you don't have one. You're lying. Again.

Because that's where conservatives come from. Sorry. I didn't realize I would have to explain that. How embarrassing.

Really ?

The University of Arizona is a "Christian" University ?

The University of Kansas is a "Christian" University ?

Texax Tech is a "Christian" University ?

How silly of me. :doubt:

Most Christian Universities aren't even rated teir four. The reason is because they won't teach "science". Instead, they teach "natural science". I've already explained what that is. Go ahead and name a couple more for all the good it does. You can get a list of EVERY Christian University in the United States and the majority are not rated even teir four for the reason I just gave. But you can get a "BS". Bible Study.

You made the statement that conservatives come from Christian Universities. That fact that you can't keep that in context tells me you likely never graduated high school.

Most conservatives don't come from Christian Universities given the number of conservatives there are vs. the number of available universities there are.

This is just a poorly worded rant against religion.

Somehow it is supposed to make you look intelligent.

It is failing.

Really ?

Most Christian Universities aren't even rated teir four. The reason is because they won't teach "science". Instead, they teach "natural science". I've already explained what that is. Go ahead and name a couple more for all the good it does. You can get a list of EVERY Christian University in the United States and the majority are not rated even teir four for the reason I just gave. But you can get a "BS". Bible Study.

You made the statement that conservatives come from Christian Universities. That fact that you can't keep that in context tells me you likely never graduated high school.

Most conservatives don't come from Christian Universities given the number of conservatives there are vs. the number of available universities there are.

It is failing.

Listening bro......ya gotta just let the rantings of the k00ks continue for the next 11 months and enjoy every minute of it like I do. These fcukkers are going to be so fcukking miserable this time next year, might as well enjoy every minute of it. I use this board as my own personal public playground to humiliate with the knowledge that in just a few months, their idea's are going to be mothballed for two generations. Accordingly, it doesnt get better than this................

GEN_115_LR-39.jpg

By the way Listening..........make sure to plan on watching MSNBC when the election returns are rolling in.............gonna be priceless entertainment watching those 4 angry fcukks sitting with 10 foot telephone poles up their poopers. Cant miss TV..............

Last edited:
Hey...........by the way........was just thinking.........what the fcukk ever happened to the 99%ers???

peewee-4.jpg

Really ?

It is failing.

Are you saying Christian Universities graduate "liberals"? Are you sure?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/educa...e-from-right-wing-christian-universities.html

I'm pretty sure you're wrong about that one. Yep, definitely wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

It is failing.

Are you saying Christian Universities graduate "liberals"? Are you sure?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/educa...e-from-right-wing-christian-universities.html

I'm pretty sure you're wrong about that one. Yep, definitely wrong.

Not at all, and once again your reading comprehension is exposed for the below grade school level it is. I'll make it simple for you. There are not enough spaces at Christian universities to graduate all the conservatives that are out there. Is that simple enough for you?

You know deanie, you are so divorced from reality that you must be a really miserable person. I actually feel sorry for you. The hatred you spew is not good for you. I really hope you go see a psychologist or some other professional who can help you with your inner demons.

You will have a much happier life if you do. Merry Christmas.

Because that's where conservatives come from. Sorry. I didn't realize I would have to explain that. How embarrassing.

Really ?

Last time I looked Obama was a professor at a Christian college, or did you forget that the entire Ivy League are actually Christian schools?

I think the major distinction between Some Liberals (Statist Progressives) and Conservatives is that Some Liberals need to rewrite history, control the Polls, and the New Sources, discredit opposition with disinformation, while Conservatives are more concerned about learning from cause and effect. They are Control Freaks. They can't help seeing us as Commodities. I think it's in their DNA. I think they confuse Evolution with Mutation. :D :lmao:

The vast majority of Conservatives don't believe in evolution. They believe in "magical creation".

Prove that.

Prove that.
Derp doesn't do proof. Like all leftists, he believes his words define reality.

Leftism requires a disconnect from reality.

I was reading an interesting article that looked at the differences in brain structure between samples of people who identified themselves as liberal and people who identified as conserative. The study indicates that conservatives have larger amygdalas while liberals have larger anterior cingulate cortexes.
......And, haven't (really) evolved, much.....

devolutionnew.jpg

You need more time.

Why do I care what Christian Universities teach ?

Making up stuff to argue against....again.

As your rightwinger....an anecdotal statement ? Really.

Then I can tell you about five lefties who informed that Barack Obama will be paying their utility bills. Hunh. Imagine that.

Stay on topic.

BTW: Alcohol does not help ADD.

Really ?

What's scary is.....they allow those "graduates" to run-free. :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBzYSUI5_GM]Bill Maher on elites - YouTube[/ame]​

Wow, is this like that "Bell Curve" book that stated blacks were stupid because they were the ones that got caught? Is this written by the same author?

Speaking of a bell curve, one is readily observable when comparing political slant to IQ.

The truly stupid and the genuinely intelligent tend to mass on the outer slopes and ends of the curve as conservatives while the average intelligence tend to mass along the inner arc as liberals.

The reason for this is because the less intelligent depend upon the "tried and true" in order to navigate their way through life. Hence, they are wary of new ideas. The people of average intelligence tend to embrace any idea which is presented to them as "hip", no matter how half-baked or even downright ridiculous it may be, so as not to appear "behind the times" to the rest of the mediocrity. Thus, they make a pretense of being progressive when they often have no real understanding of the ideas they embrace. The genuinely intelligent are smart enough to recognize utter nonsense, no matter how "progressive" it is purported to be, and summarily reject it.

Thus, our political spectrum is comprised of a pool of both exceptionally intelligent and especially stupid conservatives on one end, and a pool of pretentious liberal mediocrities on the other end.

Wow, is this like that "Bell Curve" book that stated blacks were stupid because they were the ones that got caught? Is this written by the same author?

Speaking of a bell curve, one is readily observable when comparing political slant to IQ.

The truly stupid and the genuinely intelligent tend to mass on the outer slopes and ends of the curve as conservatives while the average intelligence tend to mass along the inner arc as liberals.

The reason for this is because the less intelligent depend upon the "tried and true" in order to navigate their way through life. Hence, they are wary of new ideas. The people of average intelligence tend to embrace any idea which is presented to them as "hip", no matter how half-baked or even downright ridiculous it may be, so as not to appear "behind the times" to the rest of the mediocrity. Thus, they make a pretense of being progressive when they often have no real understanding of the ideas they embrace. The genuinely intelligent are smart enough to recognize utter nonsense, no matter how "progressive" it is purported to be, and summarily reject it.

Thus, our political spectrum is comprised of a pool of both exceptionally intelligent and especially stupid conservatives on one end, and a pool of pretentious liberal mediocrities on the other end.

0.1/10

consider philately

Bullshit post is bullshit.

It's amusing the number of unintelligent people who are using pseudoscience in a desperate attempt to make people believe they're not as stupid as they are.

Hint: It's not working. :lol:

Forum List

Back