Researchers Find About Half The Twitter Accounts Pushing To Reopen America Are Bots

Although the origins of the bot activity may not have been determined, given the right’s unwarranted hostility toward the health and safety guidelines, it’s reasonable to infer that it’s conservative interest groups attempting to advance their political agenda.
Most likely foreign agencies trying to damage our country as badly as possible.

Conservatives are merely useful idiots.
Perhaps.

But they’re smart enough to do nothing about it, to not oppose such foreign interference, and to propagate such lies and misinformation by retweeting it and otherwise spreading it via other forms of social media.

Although the origins of the bot activity may not have been determined, given the right’s unwarranted hostility toward the health and safety guidelines, it’s reasonable to infer that it’s conservative interest groups attempting to advance their political agenda.
Or Russia seeking to exploit divisions.
Worked on the single digit IQ lefty OP, huh?

I am so not surprised.

We have them on this board. They're easy to spot. Just look how many thousands of posts from them in just a short time. So many of them have more posts than I have and I've been on this board for nearly 6 years.

The calls for reopening the nation aren't mostly from Americans. It's bots.

Those Americans who have been manipulated by those bots really need to wake up. You're being played for a fool. Again.

Full disclosure, I have never had a twitter account.

Not surprised.
'cause twitter is right-wing social media? :auiqs.jpg:

I am so not surprised.

We have them on this board. They're easy to spot. Just look how many thousands of posts from them in just a short time. So many of them have more posts than I have and I've been on this board for nearly 6 years.

Those Americans who have been manipulated by those bots really need to wake up. You're being played for a fool. Again.

Not surprised.
'cause twitter is right-wing social media? :auiqs.jpg:
No, he is not surprised because he, like everyone on the planet, knows russia is throwing their resources behind trump again.

I am so not surprised.

NEWSFLASH: Thinking people don't give a shit what is on twitter.
That explains why trump is on there all day every day tweeting, and his followers eat it up.

I am so not surprised.

NEWSFLASH: Thinking people don't give a shit what is on twitter.
That explains why trump is on there all day every day tweeting, and his followers eat it up.
You Libtards are the ones always talking about his tweets.

Oops!

I am so not surprised.

Not surprised.

Neither was I when I read it.

What I find so alarming is the amount of Americans who fall for it.

Then good for those bots! Did you miss the news that the states that have reopened have not seen a massive surge in deaths?

I'm not sure I know how a bot works or how you spot one. I know there are computer programs that will pinpoint certain words and make a response. Maybe that explains some of the responses I get around here that are nothing but divisive rants with nothing to do with what I said. But then those posters DO post actual thoughts sometimes. So I guess I don't know what a bot is.

Can anyone show me an example or two? Do they interact with other posters or just throw in a post now and then? How would that work here on a message board? We have lots of bots floating around all the time--looking for key words to help search engines, they say. But how can you tell one bot from another?

Or Russia seeking to exploit divisions.
…to the benefit of the conservative agenda – in this case to avoid a recession jeopardizing Trump’s reelection bid.

Indeed, Russia is working to facilitate Trump’s reelection.
Russia wants us to have a booming economy? Your mom must have kept you on a strict diet of paint chips. Holy fuck.

I am so not surprised.

Not sure I care, unless you can also prove that half of the thousands of protesters pushing to reopen states, are also bots....

I am so not surprised.

I suppose the people protesting to open the nation are bots too? (eye roll)

I know you haven't figured it out yet...but a lot of Americans HAVE! The shut down didn't need to happen.

The protesters are only a miniscule minority of the US population. They are the imbeciles who don't care about the society they live in, so stupid that they don't understand science, so stupid that they don't understand that they are working for putin, and so gullible that they will believe conspiracy theorists spilling garbage on the internet and social media.

Then good for those bots! Did you miss the news that the states that have reopened have not seen a massive surge in deaths?
Well it's a little early to break out the champagne, as this takes time. What are seeing are increases in the number of cases which, naturally, will lead to an increase in deaths.

Forum List

Back