resistance in the West Bank

You said earlier that killing baby-settlers is ok, since they're "legitimate targets". How is that ok and goes hand in hand with what you said NOW?

Want to double-think that stupid thing you said there?
I did not say it was okay.

I said, "Fuck your legitimate targets!"
Well, your "those were the day's" comment, through me off.
So you think the members of Hamas that put up street lights, should be shot?
It's the ones that don't want you dead, which you're in favor of killing, is what I'm taking issue with.
You believe its a fake, because that's what you "WANT" to believe.
But sadly, I don't believe that's the case in that video. I think it's totally fake.
So is your caring about humanity.

You show me a member of Hamas that only "put out street lights" and we'll discuss it.

Hamas is not an agricultural movement. It's a political fanatic military group. Why you ask me questions that make no sense?

I repeat what I said about Hamas. I believe it's ok to kill them wherever they are, at any time period.

I hope this statement is clear enough.

How little you know about people so close. Perhaps you should visit Gaza.

It was a follow-up to an interview colleague Maggie Schmitt and I did with the Minister of Agriculture, Mohammad Al-Agha. In consultation with dozens of international and local NGOs, the Gaza Ministry has drawn up an impressive “ten-year plan” aimed at reducing Gaza’s dependence on imported Israeli produce, incorporating organic farming on a wider scale, and generally “helping Gaza help itself” through a return to more sustainable agricultural practices (such as relying more on rain-fed crops rather than cash cropping for export which involves wasteful amounts of water and an abundance of pesticides, and is subject to the whim of Israeli authorities and their punitive border closure).

Gaza Mom » Gaza; settlements; Israel; Hamas; agriculture

Last edited:
I did not say it was okay.

I said, "Fuck your legitimate targets!"
Well, your "those were the day's" comment, through me off.
So you think the members of Hamas that put up street lights, should be shot?
It's the ones that don't want you dead, which you're in favor of killing, is what I'm taking issue with.
You believe its a fake, because that's what you "WANT" to believe.
So is your caring about humanity.

You show me a member of Hamas that only "put out street lights" and we'll discuss it.

Hamas is not an agricultural movement. It's a political fanatic military group. Why you ask me questions that make no sense?

I repeat what I said about Hamas. I believe it's ok to kill them wherever they are, at any time period.

I hope this statement is clear enough.

Yow little you know about people so close. Perhaps you should visit Gaza.

It was a follow-up to an interview colleague Maggie Schmitt and I did with the Minister of Agriculture, Mohammad Al-Agha. In consultation with dozens of international and local NGOs, the Gaza Ministry has drawn up an impressive “ten-year plan” aimed at reducing Gaza’s dependence on imported Israeli produce, incorporating organic farming on a wider scale, and generally “helping Gaza help itself” through a return to more sustainable agricultural practices (such as relying more on rain-fed crops rather than cash cropping for export which involves wasteful amounts of water and an abundance of pesticides, and is subject to the whim of Israeli authorities and their punitive border closure).

Gaza Mom » Gaza; settlements; Israel; Hamas; agriculture

How does that refute what she said ?

Forum List

Back