resistance in the West Bank

My family live in Israel since 1883.

They still see us as "illegal settlers", and wish us dead. Do you think when they kill someone they check when did they get here?

Please.

We're Jews. for them, that's enough.

I think that is possibly because they oppose the establishment of Israel within any and all borders? In that case, everyone whose ancestors weren't there on Jan 1, 1948 is an illegal settler and a legitimate target.

And why would they NOT hold this position? It is correct historically and I believe morally too. To back down from this position is a concession. And concessions are only given in the course of negotiations. So start talking to them.

Terrorists should be killed, not sweet-talked to.

No, I'd like to ask why you justify killing children. Because even though it's what you just blamed ME for doing, the fault of this is all yours.

So killing children on the Palestinian side is terribly wrong, but Israeli children are a legitimate target.

Tell me one more time how ZIONISTS are soul-less...
No. I'm trying to get through to you that targeting children is wrong and it doesn't matter if they are Israeli or Palestinian, it's just wrong!

You should be equally outraged over the unnecessary deaths of Palestinian children, as you are to Israeli children, but you're not. You only go half way.

If you cared about "children", regardless of who their parents were, I'd drop this issue. But this emotional appeal to others when Israeli kids are hurt, then calling Palestinian's kids being hurt, a "fake", doesn't wash.

Targeting children is a war crime. That includes the children of settlers and the children of Hamas.

They still see us as "illegal settlers", and wish us dead. Do you think when they kill someone they check when did they get here?

Please.

This issue has nothing to do with Judaism.

If you want to live in the West Bank, then get resident visas from the PA.

That's how it's done in every other country.

No, I'd like to ask why you justify killing children. Because even though it's what you just blamed ME for doing, the fault of this is all yours.

So killing children on the Palestinian side is terribly wrong, but Israeli children are a legitimate target.

Tell me one more time how ZIONISTS are soul-less...
No. I'm trying to get through to you that targeting children is wrong and it doesn't matter if they are Israeli or Palestinian, it's just wrong!

You should be equally outraged over the unnecessary deaths of Palestinian children, as you are to Israeli children, but you're not. You only go half way.

If you cared about "children", regardless of who their parents were, I'd drop this issue. But this emotional appeal to others when Israeli kids are hurt, then calling Palestinian's kids being hurt, a "fake", doesn't wash.

Targeting children is a war crime. That includes the children of settlers and the children of Hamas.

You said earlier that killing baby-settlers is ok, since they're "legitimate targets". How is that ok and goes hand in hand with what you said NOW?

Want to double-think that stupid thing you said there?

I don't gloat when their kids die, like they do when ours die. That doesn't make me happy, and it saddens me when they get killed.

But I'm a southerner. I live under threat. I'm not going to apologize for thinking operation Cast Lead is/was justified move, niether am I going to regret stating that killing Hamas ALL THE TIME, WHEREVER THEY ARE, is a DUTY.

They want me dead. It seems you're trying to bring my masochistic side, and feel sorry for them. I'm not a masochistic person.

The fact that i think the other video was fake, which i still do, changes nothing. If it was a situation of a soldier shooting or killing an innocent child, hell, of course I'd think it's disgraceful.

But sadly, I don't believe that's the case in that video. I think it's totally fake.

Terrorists should be killed, not sweet-talked to.
Does that include Israeli terrorists?

Can you be more specific?

Well, let me put this straight: Ayelet Shaked offered a bill to jail those who've been blamed for acts of terroristm without possibility of parol.e

If that includes the killers of the Fogel family, that should also include Jacob Titel.

Does that answer your question?

Please.

This issue has nothing to do with Judaism.

If you want to live in the West Bank, then get resident visas from the PA.

That's how it's done in every other country.

Whe Hamas talks about "Palestine" it doesn't talk about the PA and Gaza.

It talks about Tel Aviv and Haifa and Be'er Sheva.

From who do I need a permission to live in the south?

You said earlier that killing baby-settlers is ok, since they're "legitimate targets". How is that ok and goes hand in hand with what you said NOW?

I did not say it was okay.

I said, "Fuck your legitimate targets!"
I don't gloat when their kids die, like they do when ours die. That doesn't make me happy, and it saddens me when they get killed.
Well, your "those were the day's" comment, through me off.
But I'm a southerner. I live under threat. I'm not going to apologize for thinking operation Cast Lead is/was justified move, niether am I going to regret stating that killing Hamas ALL THE TIME, WHEREVER THEY ARE, is a DUTY.
So you think the members of Hamas that put up street lights, should be shot?
They want me dead. It seems you're trying to bring my masochistic side, and feel sorry for them. I'm not a masochistic person.
It's the ones that don't want you dead, which you're in favor of killing, is what I'm taking issue with.
The fact that i think the other video was fake, which i still do, changes nothing. If it was a situation of a soldier shooting or killing an innocent child, hell, of course I'd think it's disgraceful.
You believe its a fake, because that's what you "WANT" to believe.
But sadly, I don't believe that's the case in that video. I think it's totally fake.
So is your caring about humanity.

If you think each and every settler is wicked, you're either very decieving or very ignorant.
Anyone who deliberately lives on land that isn't theirs, is wicked.

They live on land they believe was given to them by someone far more authorized than any human being. They obey a higher law.

And they don't disobey the earth law.

Can you find me the Israeli law saying that it's illegal to live in a settlement?

It's the ones that don't want you dead, which you're in favor of killing, is what I'm taking issue with.

You stated more than once, not today, but in the past, that settlers are legitimate targets.

You take that back?

Yes, those were the days. The days when Israel was unafraid of Hamas and targeted it.

How you jumped from there to get it like I justified killing children, is beyond me. I never even hinted to that.

You show me a member of Hamas that only "put out street lights" and we'll discuss it.

Hamas is not an agricultural movement. It's a political fanatic military group. Why you ask me questions that make no sense?

I repeat what I said about Hamas. I believe it's ok to kill them wherever they are, at any time period.

I hope this statement is clear enough.

Forum List

Back