Rest in Peace Muhammad Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I served there were a lot of white and black guys that enlisted to get the GI Bill so they could go to college. In my case I went and got my BSEE. Tell me about your reason for serving in the military.

I would like a link to Colin Powell where he said what you think he said.
I served because I wanted to do something meaningful for myself and this country. At the time I was drafted, I felt extremely patriotic and had a head full of fanciful dreams of seeing far away places, meeting people and enriching my existence here on earth.

My youthful exuberance drove me to take advantage of my conscription and the camaraderie I found among soldiers of all races was enough to cause me to stay until retirement. I got a much fairer shake in the Army than I did as a civilian; I rose through the ranks so fast, I couldn't quit. I loved it. But when I retired, I returned to the real world where racism and bigotry and White Flight was still pervasive, I was disappointed , saddened and somewhat embittered.

Colin Powell? Where did you see that I quoted him? And what has he to do with this op?
. So the government coddled you instead of preparing you, and therefore it had you believing that you couldn't make it in the real world instead of preparing you for it once you got out ? And because of this, it led to your utter disappointment when re-entering the real world once you left the safety blanket found in the governments bosom who created a world for you free of problems while there ? Is it your dreams that the government would take over the real world for you, just so you won't ever be offended again in life ? This is the problem of government, where as it isn't fixing things, but rather creating dependency as seen in this post that illustrates what happened once you left the governments safety net created for you.

So you are equating military retirees with being coddled? Careful, you are treading on thin ice there, buster. First you deride people for not serving and when they do serve you don't appreciate that either. Screw you. WhenI retired from service I was still a young man but I had no problem honing the leadership skills I had learned in the military and putting those skills to good use in starting my own business. My disappointment came as a result of running into assholes like you, not not because I couldn't "make it." I was used to Whites and Blacks working, living and fighting together to achieve mutual goals. The very existence of people like you makes me more inclined to agree with Ali. He must have been around people of yourilk more thanI was in his formative years…your kind created his worldview of America.
. You don't have to be more inclined to believe Ali, and thanks for confirming his racist position in life, but you want to believe in Ali's position, and so your just looking for an excuse.
YAWWNNNNN!
. Oh and just so you know, I have a wonderful elderly black American couple who live next to me, and they are on a fixed income. When I cut my grass, I cut their grass free of charge as well... I do this because I understand their situation in life as elderly people who are on a fixed income, and it's not because they are black, and so I feel sorry for them God forbid because they are black (in which would be total foolishness), but it's because I see them as being human beings just like my mom, aunt and other elderly people in which I help out in life as well.

Is there some reason the afro american is unable to push a lawnmower?

No Iraq is not. Once he's finished cleaning up Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Wolfowitz's clusterfuck, I'm sure he will.
Dear lord, you're still whining about bush? Get a fucking life asshole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The people Bush murdered are still dead and there is no statute of limitations on murder... asshole. ....

He didn't "murder" anyone, drama-queen. Words have meaning.
You know more about it than Vincent Bugliosi who successfully prosecuted 102 of 103 felonies including Charles Manson? ....

No matter who wrote some book to take money from idiots and suckers like you, words still have meaning.
If that`s all you got it might be best to quit while your behind. It sucks that you voted for a guy who lied his country into war so I can see why I hit a sore spot. 935 lies took us to 30,000 casualties. Words have meaning indeed and these words killed tens of thousands.
Search the 935 Iraq War false statements

The people Bush murdered are still dead and there is no statute of limitations on murder... asshole. ....

You know more about it than Vincent Bugliosi who successfully prosecuted 102 of 103 felonies including Charles Manson? ....

No matter who wrote some book to take money from idiots and suckers like you, words still have meaning.
If that`s all you got it might be best to quit while your behind. It sucks that you voted for a guy who lied his country into war so I can see why I hit a sore spot. 935 lies took us to 30,000 casualties. Words have meaning indeed and these words killed tens of thousands.

Time for you to stop pissing uphill and invest in a new bumper sticker, Lefty Leftovitch.

I served because I wanted to do something meaningful for myself and this country. At the time I was drafted, I felt extremely patriotic and had a head full of fanciful dreams of seeing far away places, meeting people and enriching my existence here on earth.

My youthful exuberance drove me to take advantage of my conscription and the camaraderie I found among soldiers of all races was enough to cause me to stay until retirement. I got a much fairer shake in the Army than I did as a civilian; I rose through the ranks so fast, I couldn't quit. I loved it. But when I retired, I returned to the real world where racism and bigotry and White Flight was still pervasive, I was disappointed , saddened and somewhat embittered.

Colin Powell? Where did you see that I quoted him? And what has he to do with this op?
. So the government coddled you instead of preparing you, and therefore it had you believing that you couldn't make it in the real world instead of preparing you for it once you got out ? And because of this, it led to your utter disappointment when re-entering the real world once you left the safety blanket found in the governments bosom who created a world for you free of problems while there ? Is it your dreams that the government would take over the real world for you, just so you won't ever be offended again in life ? This is the problem of government, where as it isn't fixing things, but rather creating dependency as seen in this post that illustrates what happened once you left the governments safety net created for you.

So you are equating military retirees with being coddled? Careful, you are treading on thin ice there, buster. First you deride people for not serving and when they do serve you don't appreciate that either. Screw you. WhenI retired from service I was still a young man but I had no problem honing the leadership skills I had learned in the military and putting those skills to good use in starting my own business. My disappointment came as a result of running into assholes like you, not not because I couldn't "make it." I was used to Whites and Blacks working, living and fighting together to achieve mutual goals. The very existence of people like you makes me more inclined to agree with Ali. He must have been around people of yourilk more thanI was in his formative years…your kind created his worldview of America.
. You don't have to be more inclined to believe Ali, and thanks for confirming his racist position in life, but you want to believe in Ali's position, and so your just looking for an excuse.
YAWWNNNNN!
. Oh and just so you know, I have a wonderful elderly black American couple who live next to me, and they are on a fixed income. When I cut my grass, I cut their grass free of charge as well... I do this because I understand their situation in life as elderly people who are on a fixed income, and it's not because they are black, and so I feel sorry for them God forbid because they are black (in which would be total foolishness), but it's because I see them as being human beings just like my mom, aunt and other elderly people in which I help out in life as well.
Jusft how elderly is that black elderly couple. If they are under 85 they could cut their own grass. BTW do you water the lawn, edge it and pull out the weeds for them too?

YAWWNNNNN!
Jusft how elderly is that black elderly couple. If they are under 85 they could cut their own grass. BTW do you water the lawn, edge it and pull out the weeds for them too?
Dudes full of shit. He aint cutting no Black persons lawn. :laugh:

Many Blacks fought for America and many died or spilled blood. Like Colin, they saw the military as a way out of the daily morass and drudgery that confronted them as civilians. Powell was likely seduced by the prestige of of being an officer. That rarity among Blacks back then was a particularly seductive proposition. And you didn't point out BS because there was none. Just name ONE…thats all, I dare you!

When I served there were a lot of white and black guys that enlisted to get the GI Bill so they could go to college. In my case I went and got my BSEE. Tell me about your reason for serving in the military.

I am working directly from your attitude in which covers you specifically, and not blanketing all of the military service, so get over it or give your opinions somewhere else.

Sorry, I don't understand gobbledygook…. please get a bright 1st grader to translate.

YAWWNNNNN!

You got a problem with someone helping out their neighbors? It's not legitimate in your warped lefty world view unless it's done by government lawn-care agents after raising his taxes to fund the Department of Grass and Weeds, comrade?

Search the 935 Iraq War false statements

I guess Bush believed the UN when they charged Saddam with being in material breech of the cease fire that was in effect and thought that these Senators knew what they were talking about.

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

There are several dozen more Democrat Senators that made similar statements if you are interested.

My hero died today.... a black man proud, responsible, loyal to his race, his people, to us. I often remind people that my generation without pay-per-view, wittnessed the best boxing in world history for free....LOL...and it Ali that gave us all that. I wish he hadn't got so ill, the lessons, the inspirational words he could give to a generation of sorry nigga's today, if only he could speak.

In the 60's and 70's they could only watch live on close circuit TV. The radio had blow by blow. The rest of the world had to wait for two or three weeks to see it on ABC Wide World of Sports.

Ali and Frasier were a great rivalry. Too bad it was his profession that hurt him so bad later in life.

YAWWNNNNN!
When you do things like that, you only make them more dependent

Now they will want free stuff from everyone

Is there some reason the afro american is unable to push a lawnmower?
. Well yes in this case, because the man has only one good leg as the other one has been taken due to diabetes, and the lady is in no shape to do yard work in her late 70's. Good enough for ya ?

I am working directly from your attitude in which covers you specifically, and not blanketing all of the military service, so get over it or give your opinions somewhere else.

Sorry, I don't understand gobbledygook…. please get a bright 1st grader to translate.
. I'll take that as a win.. Moving right along now.:coffee:

YAWWNNNNN!

. Who are they rightwinger ?

Last edited:
YAWWNNNNN!
. Now why is that so strange to you ? Don't fit with your all white people are evil agenda ? You are a sad little racist, and I guess you feel you are in good company here on your racist heroes death thread. However, I believe that Ali wasn't really a racist in his heart, because he was (wait for it), to smart to truly be a racist. Now he may have been a racist by convienence, but their are plenty who are playing that game. Which one are you Ace ?

YAWWNNNNN!
. Now why is that so strange to you ? Don't fit with your all white people are evil agenda ? You are a sad little racist, and I guess you feel you are in good company here on your racist heroes death thread. However, I believe that Ali wasn't really a racist in his heart, because he was (wait for it), to smart to truly be a racist. Now he may have been a racist by convienence, but their are plenty who are playing that game. Which one are you Ace ?
I never thought anything you said was strange. I just knew it was a lie because you are simply a feral racist cave chimp. All white people are not evil and I know this through personal experience by having a white god daughter, a half white daughter, and a few white friends. Ali was not a racist but he definitely was about his Black people. Those that think he was racist really dont matter much in the large scheme of things anyway. Long after they are dead and forgotten people will still remember Ali was the Greatest Of All Time.

YAWWNNNNN!
I never thought anything you said was strange. I just knew it was a lie because you are simply a feral racist cave chimp. All white people are not evil and I know this through personal experience by having a white god daughter, a half white daughter, and a few white friends. Ali was not a racist but he definitely was about his Black people. Those that think he was racist really dont matter much in the large scheme of things anyway. Long after they are dead and forgotten people will still remember Ali was the Greatest Of All Time.
. You are not only a racist, but you are an idiot to boot... You call someone a liar because it doesn't fit with your racist profiling of white people.
I feel sorry for any white people that end up around you, because if they only knew you, they would bolt.

. You are not only a racist, but you are an idiot to boot... You call someone a liar because it doesn't fit with your racist profiling of white people.
I feel sorry for any white people that end up around you, because if they only knew you, they would bolt.
Stop whining because I dont believe you.
Doest really matter who you feel sorry for. We all feel sorry for you.

Stop whining because I dont believe you.
Doest really matter who you feel sorry for. We all feel sorry for you.
. The feelings mutual then.

YAWWNNNNN!

. Who are they rightwinger ?
I don't know...they are your neighbors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back