🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Restaurant Employees Refuse to Serve Trump Supporters

"I called the business you listed as your last employment for a reference. The owner told me you were fired from your last job for refusing to serve people with whom you disagree with politically.
My question to you is why did you bother applying for this job?".

Bake that cake, they demanded.

Oops, wrong story.

Trump supporter Shannon Riggs and her cousins expected some flack from protesters at Donald Trump’s rally in Richmond, Virginia, however, they did not expect what happened when they stopped for dinner at the Cook Out hamburger joint, clad in their Trump T-shirts and hats after the rally.

The ignorant and bigoted employees said, “Hell no! I’m not serving them!

You hypocrites. If a bakery can refuse service to gays, a snack shop can refuse service to Trump supporters. At least a Trump supporter makes the choice to support him; gays don't have a choice as far as being gay.
No ones being a hypocrite here until some Liberal finds a way to justify refusal of service in this instance.

Oops, wrong story.

Trump supporter Shannon Riggs and her cousins expected some flack from protesters at Donald Trump’s rally in Richmond, Virginia, however, they did not expect what happened when they stopped for dinner at the Cook Out hamburger joint, clad in their Trump T-shirts and hats after the rally.

You hypocrites. If a bakery can refuse service to gays, a snack shop can refuse service to Trump supporters. At least a Trump supporter makes the choice to support him; gays don't have a choice as far as being gay.
No ones being a hypocrite here until some Liberal finds a way to justify refusal of service in this instance.
Anyone who believes that bakery had a perfect right to refuse service to gays yet thinks this refusal of service is wrong is indeed a hypocrite. Do you think that bakery had a right to refuse service to gays?

Sue the fuck out of them. Let them close their fucking business. What's going on? Does the left want to re institute riding in the back of the bus for select groups of people?
"Republicans can come along for the ride but they gotta sit in back."
President Obama.

Oops, wrong story.

Anyone who believes that bakery had a perfect right to refuse service to gays yet thinks this refusal of service is wrong is indeed a hypocrite. Do you think that bakery had a right to refuse service to gays?
Absolutely its a private business in both cases.

Oops, wrong story.

The bakery you reference paid a price for doing so. Is the Cook Out in question going to be subject to the same punishment?

Gays have a choice. Not my fault they're not willing to admit they chose to be something they claim to be proud of.

Oops, wrong story.

Gay is a choice, period.
Supporting Drumpf is a choice also...as is religion.....that too is a choice.

That you're a worthless piece of shit seems to be a choice you made.

Oops, wrong story.

Of course they can do so, and I don't see anyone denying that they should have that freedom. Based on recent events, however, it would seem highly hypocritical for it to be a hate crime to refuse to be involved in a gay wedding, but perfectly fine to refuse to serve customers based solely on their perceived political leanings.

The important point here is, a bakery CANNOT refuse service to gays. Thus, this restaurant should not be allowed to refuse service to Trump supporters. I'll have to drop by there and see what the fallout is. I think they're right down the street from where I work.
I didn't say is was perfectly fine. What I said was that you people think it is okay to refuse service to people because you don't like what they believe in--IF, IF you agree with the people refusing service. But when the shoe is on the other foot, you are outraged. That's hypocrisy. Yep, it is. You're a bunch of hypocrites. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
The wheels fall off your tricycle when you look at what I actually wrote instead of what you desperately wish I had written. Look again. I'll even give you the quote, since so many refuse to put forth the effort. Read it and tell me how I'm being hypocritical. I'll wait.

"Of course they can do so, and I don't see anyone denying that they should have that freedom."
"Based on recent events, however, it would seem highly hypocritical for it to be a hate crime to refuse to be involved in a gay wedding, but perfectly fine to refuse to serve customers based solely on their perceived political leanings."

Aside from everything else you are saying, that 'perceived political leanings' is a funny as hell. You're a riot.

This is what you said, and this is what I was referring to. You are the dimwit. You don't even understand what you wrote.
Of course that's what I said, and it's not hypocritical, because I clearly stated that the place should have the right to refuse service. Apparently, you didn't even bother to read the part in bold. Sad.

Oops, wrong story.

The better question is do you think that this Cook Out should be punished in the same manner as the bakery?

I think the bakery and the Cook Out, both privately owned businesses, have a right to do so. However, since the bakery was punished financially for choosing to do so, my question stands about whether or not you think Cook Out should receive the same punishment. We'll see who the hypocrite is if you have the guts to honestly answer.

Oops, wrong story.

Lies, lies and more lies.

According to leftists, baker couldn't refuse and they were fined for doing so.

Oops, wrong story.

Lies, lies and more lies.

According to leftists, baker couldn't refuse and they were fined for doing so.
Leftists are stupid.

Oops, wrong story.

...but bakeries CAN'T refuse service to gays people, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Do you believe businesses should be allowed to discriminate or not? Pick a side and stick with it, otherwise you're just a hypocrite.

Oops, wrong story.

Gay is a choice, period.
I disagree with that, but gay people getting married IS a choice. If you can refuse to serve Trump supporters, then you can do the same with gay marriages.

Oops, wrong story.

Of course they can do so, and I don't see anyone denying that they should have that freedom. Based on recent events, however, it would seem highly hypocritical for it to be a hate crime to refuse to be involved in a gay wedding, but perfectly fine to refuse to serve customers based solely on their perceived political leanings.

The important point here is, a bakery CANNOT refuse service to gays. Thus, this restaurant should not be allowed to refuse service to Trump supporters. I'll have to drop by there and see what the fallout is. I think they're right down the street from where I work.
I didn't say is was perfectly fine. What I said was that you people think it is okay to refuse service to people because you don't like what they believe in--IF, IF you agree with the people refusing service. But when the shoe is on the other foot, you are outraged. That's hypocrisy. Yep, it is. You're a bunch of hypocrites. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Personally I think a business should be able to refuse business to anyone. As long as it is life threatening.

I keep hoping that at some point the rest of the dimwitted population in this country will realize that both sides are the same hypocritical bunch of morons...

The weak-minded are such self-interested creatures.

mwfjb7.jpg

Forum List

Back