Restaurant owner kicks Sarah Sanders party out on moral grounds

When a restaurant owner kicks a Democrat and their party out we will get nothing but phony outrage from left and cheap rationalizing about how that is different. If a restaurant is doing such great business they can turn away paying customers because they don't share their political beliefs fuck em take your money to one that needs the business and doesn't care which way you lean politically.
She was not kicked out for being a Republican

git yer facts straight cowboy

Are you one of them, or what? PS: My business is none of your business.

I have beaten the living snot out of violent criminals, ok?

That's really none of your business though.
So your business is none of my business but you ask me about my business? Huh?

I happen to have grown up with some vicious thugs who would beat you halfway to death, bring you back and rinse repeat. Tough guys almost always overestimate themselves

and what is none of my business is not to my caring. you appear to be a blowhard like the president

My rope is ready. :)

again--the leftists/etc show their hypocrisy = Trump is the hater/racist/jerk---------no, the left is undeniably, blatantly showing THEY are the haters
IDIOTS
you consider standing up to 'that woman' and what she stands for as being hateful?
standing up for what, specifically??
..now if they did this to Obama or some black, you would yell RACISM/HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wouldn't you??

Speaking of getting your facts straight. She was kicked out for being part of the Trump Administration, not for being a Republican.

There is a difference.

.>>>>

When a restaurant owner kicks a Democrat and their party out we will get nothing but phony outrage from left and cheap rationalizing about how that is different. If a restaurant is doing such great business they can turn away paying customers because they don't share their political beliefs fuck em take your money to one that needs the business and doesn't care which way you lean politically.

Bullshit they can claim whatever they want but there is no doubt in my mind they would have never done anything like that to any Democrat for any reason. Learn the correct spelling for get and your cowboy.

Speaking of getting your facts straight. She was kicked out for being part of the Trump Administration, not for being a Republican.

There is a difference.

.>>>>
She was kicked out for being a lying spokesperson. I am sure some other members of the admin could eat there happily. The owner was called at home. People recognize the evil woman from tv where she attacks people and is rude and obnoxious

Bullshit they can claim whatever they want but there is no doubt in my mind they would have never done anything like that to any Democrat for any reason. Learn the correct spelling for get and your cowboy.
There has never been a Democrat like Trump, except when he was one, and if he was in office as a Democrat and had a spokesperson acting like that woman? The people called the owner at home.

Sarah was recognized as what she is - the face of untruths and hate

again--the leftists/etc show their hypocrisy = Trump is the hater/racist/jerk---------no, the left is undeniably, blatantly showing THEY are the haters
IDIOTS
you consider standing up to 'that woman' and what she stands for as being hateful?
standing up for what, specifically??
..now if they did this to Obama or some black, you would yell RACISM/HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wouldn't you??
there you go again with race.

get a life

Restaurant owner kicks Sarah Sanders party out on moral grounds

moral grounds, something the GOP and conservatives gave up when they decided to sleep with Trump

The thing about Sarah Sanders, is that she's not a Dr. Goebbels, a true believer in the insanity.

She's more like Comical Ali, the Iraqi Information Minister, who had to say absurd stuff to keep his job.

The thing about leftist restaurant owners that refuse to serve her is that their business is done.

That isn't cool, even if the shoe was on the other foot, that's just fucked up.

They're done, believe me, and who knows how many Democrats will convert, due to what they did..

That's the reality of this situation, Sparky.

Keep up the asshattery! :banana:

'
One more American who is willing to resist the Nazi Administration.

The thing about Sarah Sanders, is that she's not a Dr. Goebbels, a true believer in the insanity.

She's more like Comical Ali, the Iraqi Information Minister, who had to say absurd stuff to keep his job.

The thing about leftist restaurant owners that refuse to serve her is that their business is done.

They're done, believe me, and who knows how many Democrats will convert, due to what they did..

I'm thinking of ordering takeout and having it shipped in dry ice

I don't have an issue with this its a privately owned business the owner can lose money however they see fit. Liberals should be screaming for the place to be closed down I mean a woman was discriminated against isn't that sort of their thing ?

I'm thinking of ordering takeout and having it shipped in dry ice

That won't change the Democrats that crossed over because those people were asshats. :)

Forum List

Back