Restaurant owner kicks Sarah Sanders party out on moral grounds

Col. Morris Davis‏Verified account @ColMorrisDavis
Col. Morris Davis Retweeted Gov. Mike Huckabee

Appears the “No Shirt, No Shoes, No Sense, No Soul = No Service” policy at The Red Hen is enforced religiously.

Col. Morris Davis added,

Gov. Mike HuckabeeVerified account @GovMikeHuckabee
Bigotry. On the menu at Red Hen Restaurant in Lexington VA. Or you can ask for the “Hate Plate”. And appetizers are “small plates for small minds” Sarah Sanders on Twitter
9:47 AM - 23 Jun 2018 from Gainesville, VA

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

So what will Sanders do with the restaurant when she sues it into oblivion.....................

Keep it or sell it...............
are you on medication? Sue because of being refused service? LOL

5494-1529792452-10daaf02de1aae48827d50d40d752d81.jpg
We'll see............that owner is playing with the big dogs now....................

WOOF WOOF.

Can dish it out but can't take it huh snowflake?
Who da fuck have we been banning...........to get a meal..............Only loser Liberals have that policy............

The Baker won due to religion............this isn't a religious case...and they can be sued .........even if they somehow win.......they would be broke without someone paying their legal bills................

They're going to do just fine snowflake. They have been around long before dotard and his cast of criminal and clowns came to town, and they will be around long after dotard and his cast of criminals and clowns have been run out of town with their tails between their legs.

The ones that aren't in jail that is.

Okay, we'll see if they're in business 1 year from now. I bet not. :funnyface:

No ones rights were violated, politics is not a civil right. The people are arrogant and ignorant but that is about it.
What about the facts that we know of leads you to conclude in this single instance, the owner was ignorant or arrogant?

{ Her phone rang about 8 p.m. It was the chef at the Red Hen, the tiny farm-to-table restaurant that she co-owned just off Main Street in Lexington, Virginia.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders had just walked in and sat down, the chef informed her.

"He said the staff is a little concerned. What should we do?" Wilkinson told The Washington Post. "I said I'd be down to see if it's true." }

{ Lexington, population 7,000, had voted overwhelmingly against Trump in a county that voted overwhelmingly for him. She knew the community was deeply divided over such issues as Confederate flags. She knew, she said, that her restaurant and its half-dozen servers and cooks had managed to stay in business for 10 years by keeping politics off the menu.

And she knew — she believed — that Sarah Huckabee Sanders worked in the service of an "inhumane and unethical" administration. That she publicly defended the president's cruelest policies, and that that could not stand.

"I'm not a huge fan of confrontation," Wilkinson said. "I have a business, and I want the business to thrive. This feels like the moment in our democracy when people have to make uncomfortable actions and decisions to uphold their morals." }

A restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave. It went viral. But she'd do it again.

Really?

{ Lexington, population 7,000, had voted overwhelmingly against Trump in a county that voted overwhelmingly for him. She knew the community was deeply divided over such issues as Confederate flags. She knew, she said, that her restaurant and its half-dozen servers and cooks had managed to stay in business for 10 years by keeping politics off the menu. }

A restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave. It went viral. But she'd do it again.

Sarah Huckleberry Dingleberry Sanders will NOT be lodging a discrimination complaint.

...ANYone crossing the border should be regarded as a possible terrorist--remember 9-11 where more Americans were murdered than at Pearl Harbor
..this is just plain national security common sense
More terrorists are homegrown assholes as angry and scared as you are
...ANOTHER huge difference--the homegrown ones have not murdered over 2000 in one day
..and most of the ''''home'' [ hahaha ] '''grown'' [ hahahah ] are of Middle East descent/islamic/muslim
Fort Hood
San Bernadino
Shoe Bomber
...Boston population-about 600,000 with ONE percent islamics--out of ALL those people, the Boston Bombers were islamic ''immigrants--not HOME grown
9-11
etc etc
yes, we should profile foreigners--this is basic, common, security sense--NOT hate

No ones rights were violated, politics is not a civil right. The people are arrogant and ignorant but that is about it.
What about the facts that we know of leads you to conclude in this single instance, the owner was ignorant or arrogant?

{ Her phone rang about 8 p.m. It was the chef at the Red Hen, the tiny farm-to-table restaurant that she co-owned just off Main Street in Lexington, Virginia.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders had just walked in and sat down, the chef informed her.

"He said the staff is a little concerned. What should we do?" Wilkinson told The Washington Post. "I said I'd be down to see if it's true." }

{ Lexington, population 7,000, had voted overwhelmingly against Trump in a county that voted overwhelmingly for him. She knew the community was deeply divided over such issues as Confederate flags. She knew, she said, that her restaurant and its half-dozen servers and cooks had managed to stay in business for 10 years by keeping politics off the menu.

And she knew — she believed — that Sarah Huckabee Sanders worked in the service of an "inhumane and unethical" administration. That she publicly defended the president's cruelest policies, and that that could not stand.

"I'm not a huge fan of confrontation," Wilkinson said. "I have a business, and I want the business to thrive. This feels like the moment in our democracy when people have to make uncomfortable actions and decisions to uphold their morals." }

Not serving a person for political views is ignorant and arrogant, politics shouldn’t matter to a business owner, you are paid for a service you are not getting paid for a political stance.

Really?

{ Lexington, population 7,000, had voted overwhelmingly against Trump in a county that voted overwhelmingly for him. She knew the community was deeply divided over such issues as Confederate flags. She knew, she said, that her restaurant and its half-dozen servers and cooks had managed to stay in business for 10 years by keeping politics off the menu. }

Yes, really, faggot! Some people are American. Watch what happens. If I was there, I'd damn sure boycott them.

Well said Governor !!!!:2up:

That owner will REGRET THIS......................Might as well put the place up for sale............

These are the owners of the RedHenLex that denied service to Sarah.....

it says a lot, doesn't it? :laugh: :wink: LOL!!!!!

Hate to say but that mother looks like your typical, radical feminist bitch and an a 1 hypocrite. I would bet any money on that. She wears the pants in the family and order both of those " MALES" around like dogs.

Exactly LOL......perfect example of creatures that tend to belong to the "Pink Pussy Hat Brigade" :auiqs.jpg: :p

All of MS-13 need hanged by the neck until dead, k?
I don't care. I grew up with violent criminals. They are all the same to me. Do you have dealings with them? Hmm. Are you into criminal behavior too? Needs to be asked

Are you one of them, or what? PS: My business is none of your business.

I have beaten the living snot out of violent criminals, ok?

That's really none of your business though.

Are you MS-13 and need hanged by the neck until dead or what?

again--the leftists/etc show their hypocrisy = Trump is the hater/racist/jerk---------no, the left is undeniably, blatantly showing THEY are the haters
IDIOTS-----they blast Trump/etc for being haters---then they show how they hate...and are right out in the open about it!!! hahahahahhahah

Yes, really, faggot! Some people are American. Watch what happens. If I was there, I'd damn sure boycott them.
IF you are not a frequent customer, your so-called boycott will be hilarious? Do you think her profits would go down if you don't eat there as you never do anyway?

Not serving a person for political views is ignorant and arrogant, politics shouldn’t matter to a business owner, you are paid for a service you are not getting paid for a political stance.

Generally, I agree with that, but I can also see that when your leaders do something as despicable as putting children in cages after ripping them from their mother's arms, you can see where people might decide that the $25.00 Rib Special isn't worth selling that night.

When a restaurant owner kicks a Democrat and their party out we will get nothing but phony outrage from left and cheap rationalizing about how that is different. If a restaurant is doing such great business they can turn away paying customers because they don't share their political beliefs fuck em take your money to one that needs the business and doesn't care which way you lean politically.

Are you one of them, or what? PS: My business is none of your business.

I have beaten the living snot out of violent criminals, ok?

That's really none of your business though.
So your business is none of my business but you ask me about my business? Huh?

I happen to have grown up with some vicious thugs who would beat you halfway to death, bring you back and rinse repeat. Tough guys almost always overestimate themselves

and what is none of my business is not to my caring. you appear to be a blowhard like the president

Forum List

Back