Restaurant owner kicks Sarah Sanders party out on moral grounds

At some point we're going to have left wing and right wing restaurants and shops and everything else.

That's when we'll know that we've become so pathetic that we've fucked ourselves for good.

That's all good. Why does it upset you when a business owner wants to keep people WHO CHOOSE TO BE SOMETHING out?

...ANYone crossing the border should be regarded as a possible terrorist--remember 9-11 where more Americans were murdered than at Pearl Harbor
..this is just plain national security common sense
More terrorists are homegrown assholes as angry and scared as you are
And this idiot is saying others are on something.
I actually know people who were on the planes and in the Twin Towers. Not so in DC or Penn. I know people who were at other incidents. I do not fear the big bad terrorists coming across any border. I fear Americans who kill more American creeps than a legion of foreigners ever could. Most normal Americans know what I am talking about: real threats and dangers vs imagined ones
Do you consider MS-13 gang members animals, or are you one of those?

We all need to boycott these types of businesses, they are wrong and disgusting.
A Social Justice Warrior and clueless too? If you do not frequent an establishment (did I just trigger you?) how would you boycott it?

Once I find out I quit going to them. Pretty easy. Triggered me? You are an anonymous left wing nut on a message board, I don’t take you seriously.

I have no clue what you are saying, it makes no sense. I think presidents can help relieve or create tension, Clinton and Reagan relieved tension, Obama and Trump amp up tension.
Obama being black amped up tension

Trump being an asshole amped up tension

Obama pitted the elites against those that were clinging to their guns and bibles and people against insurance companies, told Republicans to ride in back, blamed Bush and Republicans for every problem for 8 years, banks against the working class, even after bailing the banks out. At least in his second term he did tone it down some.

Trump.just told you that he is the real elite. Did you miss it?

I already said Trump amped up tension, did you miss that? Maybe you need to have your teacher read it to you again.

A restaurant owner in Lexington, Virginia kicked Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her party out of his restaurant ... on moral grounds.

The waiter at The Red Hen said, "I just served Sarah Huckabee Sanders for a total of 2 minutes before my owner kicked her out along with 7 of her other family members."

Others say the owner didn't want Huckabee Sanders in the restaurant out of "moral conviction."

This is the second time this week someone from the Trump Administration was drummed out of a restaurant. Earlier this week Homeland Sec;urity Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was booted from a Mexican restaurant near The White House.

The Red Hen's Yelp pages has blown up with glowing and damning reviews ... along political lines, of course.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Kicked Out of Restaurant on Moral Grounds

To bad she wasn't baking a gay wedding cake.
What the hell is wrong with her? Trump & company eats at MacDonalds.

Nope, I didn’t, I claim to conduct myself the same way I would want to be treated. I don’t go around demanding others follow suit, I don’t make a big deal out of it, I just do it on my own.
You claimed to be better than others. Why would you backtrack on that one? You're never gonna attain Sainthood, so just try being honest

Show me where I claimed to be any better than anyone else, I just do what you do make decisions based on my life experience. Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant.
go back and read your own posts, but with the illusion that you are reading somebody else s

We all need to boycott these types of businesses, they are wrong and disgusting.
A Social Justice Warrior and clueless too? If you do not frequent an establishment (did I just trigger you?) how would you boycott it?

Once I find out I quit going to them. Pretty easy. Triggered me? You are an anonymous left wing nut on a message board, I don’t take you seriously.
Moi, Leftwing?

too funny

let me trigger you again, this time on purpose

Establishment!

...ANYone crossing the border should be regarded as a possible terrorist--remember 9-11 where more Americans were murdered than at Pearl Harbor
..this is just plain national security common sense
I actually know people who were on the planes and in the Twin Towers. Not so in DC or Penn. I know people who were at other incidents. I do not fear the big bad terrorists coming across any border. I fear Americans who kill more American creeps than a legion of foreigners ever could. Most normal Americans know what I am talking about
And what the fuck does that have to do with refusing service to people because of Politics............NOTHING.

I agree.

JBvM is trolling.

Yep, that seems to be his calling. He started out decent but now that the arguments are falling flat he is resorting to name calling and prentending.

Moi, Leftwing?

too funny

let me trigger you again, this time on purpose

Establishment!

Okay, thanks.

Here's their new business option.

entertainment-toys-andfun-sisters-pretend-play-with-hot-dog-food-cart-funny-video-for-kids-2018-05-04-154146.jpg

I actually know people who were on the planes and in the Twin Towers. Not so in DC or Penn. I know people who were at other incidents. I do not fear the big bad terrorists coming across any border. I fear Americans who kill more American creeps than a legion of foreigners ever could. Most normal Americans know what I am talking about
And what the fuck does that have to do with refusing service to people because of Politics............NOTHING.

I agree.

JBvM is trolling.

Yep, that seems to be his calling. He started out decent but now that the arguments are falling flat he is resorting to name calling and prentending.

He must be 11 or 12 years old! :dunno: :eusa_whistle:

Look around and start looking in the mirror. and some of the skanks started out attacking

can't you people stop pretending to be counter punchers, when all you do is sucker punch? Classic bully shit where you people dish it out and whine like stuck billionaires when called out

Nope, I didn’t, I claim to conduct myself the same way I would want to be treated. I don’t go around demanding others follow suit, I don’t make a big deal out of it, I just do it on my own.
You claimed to be better than others. Why would you backtrack on that one? You're never gonna attain Sainthood, so just try being honest

Show me where I claimed to be any better than anyone else, I just do what you do make decisions based on my life experience. Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant.
go back and read your own posts, but with the illusion that you are reading somebody else s

So you can’t, thanks for proving you are wrong. Have a good one.

Look around and start looking in the mirror. and some of the skanks started out attacking

can't you people stop pretending to be counter punchers, when all you do is sucker punch? Classic bully shit where you people dish it out and whine like stuck billionaires when called out
LOL

Mr. FNG

I have no clue what you are saying, it makes no sense. I think presidents can help relieve or create tension, Clinton and Reagan relieved tension, Obama and Trump amp up tension.
Obama being black amped up tension

Trump being an asshole amped up tension

Obama pitted the elites against those that were clinging to their guns and bibles and people against insurance companies, told Republicans to ride in back, blamed Bush and Republicans for every problem for 8 years, banks against the working class, even after bailing the banks out. At least in his second term he did tone it down some.

Trump.just told you that he is the real elite. Did you miss it?

I already said Trump amped up tension, did you miss that? Maybe you need to have your teacher read it to you again.

Unrelated to my comment.

I didn’t call you names and you started in on me. So, I’m going by the way you treated me. Anything else?

Forum List

Back