Restaurant owner kicks Sarah Sanders party out on moral grounds

So what will Sanders do with the restaurant when she sues it into oblivion.....................

Keep it or sell it...............
are you on medication? Sue because of being refused service? LOL

5494-1529792452-10daaf02de1aae48827d50d40d752d81.jpg
We'll see............that owner is playing with the big dogs now....................

WOOF WOOF.

Can dish it out but can't take it huh snowflake?
Who da fuck have we been banning...........to get a meal..............Only loser Liberals have that policy............

The Baker won due to religion............this isn't a religious case...and they can be sued .........even if they somehow win.......they would be broke without someone paying their legal bills................

They're going to do just fine snowflake. They have been around long before dotard and his cast of criminal and clowns came to town, and they will be around long after dotard and his cast of criminals and clowns have been run out of town with their tails between their legs.

The ones that aren't in jail that is.
bwahahaha..............they are gonna get ripped. LOL

So parents that involve their children in illegal activity should have them taken away?

Parking tickets are for illegal offenses. Did you ever get a parking ticket or a speeding ticket? Crossing the border without permission is no high crime. There is a civil process that has been sued, and now Trump is using it
...ANYone crossing the border should be regarded as a possible terrorist--remember 9-11 where more Americans were murdered than at Pearl Harbor
..this is just plain national security common sense

The Red Hen is getting deluged with bad reviews.
Even more good reviews :thup:

Best advertising the place has ever had
You have to know this is likely to end bad for the restaurant. Very few small businesses can take this kind of heat.
I'm not far away, and the locals are on the warpath. They are toast.

We all need to boycott these types of businesses, they are wrong and disgusting.

Conservative restaurants like Chick Fil A will serve customers regardless of their political persuasions.

BTW, they've done pretty well too.
CFA business skyrocketed after the left attacked them. They are now the most profitable fast food chain in America.

Good seeing you again.

We all need to boycott these types of businesses, they are wrong and disgusting.
A Social Justice Warrior and clueless too? If you do not frequent an establishment (did I just trigger you?) how would you boycott it?

...ANYone crossing the border should be regarded as a possible terrorist--remember 9-11 where more Americans were murdered than at Pearl Harbor
More terrorists are homegrown assholes as angry and scared as you are

Now I have stayed out of places that discriminated against people of color and I will still continue to do so.
Wow! A real life Social Justice Warrior! cool

Nope, just an average American, I’m no better than anyone else.
You just claimed to be. What a joke you are

Nope, I didn’t, I claim to conduct myself the same way I would want to be treated. I don’t go around demanding others follow suit, I don’t make a big deal out of it, I just do it on my own.

Nope, I didn’t, I claim to conduct myself the same way I would want to be treated. I don’t go around demanding others follow suit, I don’t make a big deal out of it, I just do it on my own.
You claimed to be better than others. Why would you backtrack on that one? You're never gonna attain Sainthood, so just try being honest

And this idiot is saying others are on something.
I actually know people who were on the planes and in the Twin Towers. Not so in DC or Penn. I know people who were at other incidents. I do not fear the big bad terrorists coming across any border. I fear Americans who kill more American creeps than a legion of foreigners ever could. Most normal Americans know what I am talking about: real threats and dangers vs imagined ones

I actually know people who were on the planes and in the Twin Towers. Not so in DC or Penn. I know people who were at other incidents. I do not fear the big bad terrorists coming across any border. I fear Americans who kill more American creeps than a legion of foreigners ever could. Most normal Americans know what I am talking about
And what the fuck does that have to do with refusing service to people because of Politics............NOTHING.

You claimed to be better than others. Why would you backtrack on that one? You're never gonna attain Sainthood, so just try being honest

Show me where I claimed to be any better than anyone else, I just do what you do make decisions based on my life experience. Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant.

I have no clue what you are saying, it makes no sense. I think presidents can help relieve or create tension, Clinton and Reagan relieved tension, Obama and Trump amp up tension.
Obama being black amped up tension

Trump being an asshole amped up tension

Obama pitted the elites against those that were clinging to their guns and bibles and people against insurance companies, told Republicans to ride in back, blamed Bush and Republicans for every problem for 8 years, banks against the working class, even after bailing the banks out. At least in his second term he did tone it down some.

Trump.just told you that he is the real elite. Did you miss it?

I actually know people who were on the planes and in the Twin Towers. Not so in DC or Penn. I know people who were at other incidents. I do not fear the big bad terrorists coming across any border. I fear Americans who kill more American creeps than a legion of foreigners ever could. Most normal Americans know what I am talking about
And what the fuck does that have to do with refusing service to people because of Politics............NOTHING.

I agree.

JBvM is trolling.

Forum List

Back