Restaurant owner kicks Sarah Sanders party out on moral grounds

Well said Governor !!!!:2up:

That owner will REGRET THIS......................Might as well put the place up for sale............

These are the owners of the RedHenLex that denied service to Sarah.....

it says a lot, doesn't it? :laugh: :wink: LOL!!!!!

This is what a BIGOT looks like.

DgZloQ2V4AA8Cj0_zpskzb6hckx.jpg
The caps hide their Lobotomy Scars...............LOL

So parents that involve their children in illegal activity should have them taken away?

Parking tickets are for illegal offenses. Did you ever get a parking ticket or a speeding ticket? Crossing the border without permission is no high crime. There is a civil process that has been sued, and now Trump is using it

So what will Sanders do with the restaurant when she sues it into oblivion.....................

Keep it or sell it...............
are you on medication? Sue because of being refused service? LOL

5494-1529792452-10daaf02de1aae48827d50d40d752d81.jpg
Blacks and gays as well?
That is against the law, but you can refuse service to a black or gay person for reasons other that the fact that they are black or gay.

Happens every day in America and is legal

Your the ass that posted the ignorant meme, not I.

Lexington went for Hillary, but the surrounding county was strongly Trump.

The Red Hen may have committed business seppuku. They are only a 3-star restaurant, and I would suspect a good percentage of their clientele support Trump.

NOTE: Just looked at YELP. It's down to 2 1/2 stars. :auiqs.jpg:
LOL

So what? By next month, they'll be back to 5 stars again.

Perhaps. Or perhaps a rival restaurant will let it be known that Republicans are welcome, and they will go there instead.
Umm, you were celebrating conservatives dragging down their rating. I am merely pointing out their rating reflects each months votes. With the attention span of your average conservative being about that of a gnat, by next month, their rating will be back to 5 stars and business will continue as usual.

Actually, they've gone from 5 stars to 3 since early May, before this incident.
LOLOL

You poor thing, bless your heart.

Their reviews are monthly. The 5 star rating for May is for the month of may. Not since early May. :eusa_doh:

262t7gy.png

Yelp's rating system is based upon "monthly trends."

How is the Monthly Trend of a business's rating calculated? | Support Center | Yelp

Saw a ratings page earlier to support my statement, but cannot find again. Revel in your rare victory, which may be temporary.

that's pure bullshit and you know it. I'm heterosexual and I am aware that this started when I was under ten. This "they can change" carp is just put out by the phony garbage "Christians." .

Just because you haven't changed, doesn't mean that others haven't switched from one sexuality to another. The one governor of NJ from 15 years ago decided to abandon heterosexuality and become gay, ditto with an Episcopalian bishop from New England.

The late David Bowie was quite gay, and became straight.

Its a door that swings both ways.

I guess a private business can kick out who they want. At least that's what everyone here agrees with. So she just goes somewhere else. Not really need here.

All Americans need to boycott the narrow minded.
When will you be boycotting yourself? :420:

Who have I refused to serve? I never refused service to anyone. Now I have stayed out of places that discriminated against people of color and I will still continue to do so. I seem to be more open minded than the left wing nuts such a stupid yourself.
I don't pay attention to places that discriminate against protected classes. If I frequent them it's a non issues. I'm not supporting their views or anything. I'm engaged in commerce.

If some place does discriminate against people I know, I would hear about it. And I assume somebody will take it to the proper authorities and arbitration and mitigation process unfolds.

So parents that involve their children in illegal activity should have them taken away?

Parking tickets are for illegal offenses. Did you ever get a parking ticket or a speeding ticket? Crossing the border without permission is no high crime. There is a civil process that has been sued, and now Trump is using it

There are wrongful separations in this country everyday that is used on American citizens but please continue to be an ignorant asshole, it serves you well.

She is a pig and she should be treated as one. I would not welcome her or any trump supporter into my business. And I'm not even a liberal....sick and tired of the fake conservatives....no compassion, bunch of liars and crooks.
The baker can kick out gays on moral grounds. Case closed.
not the same at all--that was for religious grounds, correct?? not hate ....not morals--which is opinion only --in this case-not protected, not law, not proven
..what morals?? can they prove ''the moral grounds''?? no they cannot not

Last edited:
I guess a private business can kick out who they want. At least that's what everyone here agrees with. So she just goes somewhere else. Not really need here.

All Americans need to boycott the narrow minded.
When will you be boycotting yourself? :420:

Who have I refused to serve? I never refused service to anyone. Now I have stayed out of places that discriminated against people of color and I will still continue to do so. I seem to be more open minded than the left wing nuts such a stupid yourself.
I don't pay attention to places that discriminate against protected classes. If I frequent them it's a non issues. I'm not supporting their views or anything. I'm engaged in commerce.

If some place does discriminate against people I know, I would hear about it. And I assume somebody will take it to the proper authorities and arbitration and mitigation process unfolds.

Lol! Ignorance is bliss, you should be very happy.

Conservative restaurants like Chick Fil A will serve customers regardless of their political persuasions.

BTW, they've done pretty well too.

So what will Sanders do with the restaurant when she sues it into oblivion.....................

Keep it or sell it...............
are you on medication? Sue because of being refused service? LOL

5494-1529792452-10daaf02de1aae48827d50d40d752d81.jpg
We'll see............that owner is playing with the big dogs now....................

WOOF WOOF.

Can dish it out but can't take it huh snowflake?
Who da fuck have we been banning...........to get a meal..............Only loser Liberals have that policy............

The Baker won due to religion............this isn't a religious case...and they can be sued .........even if they somehow win.......they would be broke without someone paying their legal bills................

They're going to do just fine snowflake. They have been around long before dotard and his cast of criminal and clowns came to town, and they will be around long after dotard and his cast of criminals and clowns have been run out of town with their tails between their legs.

The ones that aren't in jail that is.

Wrong. It's a felony. As in prison time in a Federal prison for multiple offenses.

Forum List

Back