Restaurant owner kicks Sarah Sanders party out on moral grounds

Yep, that seems to be his calling. He started out decent but now that the arguments are falling flat he is resorting to name calling and prentending.
Look around and start looking in the mirror. and some of the skanks started out attacking

can't you people stop pretending to be counter punchers, when all you do is sucker punch? Classic bully shit where you people dish it out and whine like stuck billionaires when called out

I didn’t call you names and you started in on me. So, I’m going by the way you treated me. Anything else?
good god. so many snowflakes and wusses here. wtf?

I have no clue what you are saying, it makes no sense. I think presidents can help relieve or create tension, Clinton and Reagan relieved tension, Obama and Trump amp up tension.
Obama being black amped up tension

Trump being an asshole amped up tension

Obama pitted the elites against those that were clinging to their guns and bibles and people against insurance companies, told Republicans to ride in back, blamed Bush and Republicans for every problem for 8 years, banks against the working class, even after bailing the banks out. At least in his second term he did tone it down some.

Trump.just told you that he is the real elite. Did you miss it?

I already said Trump amped up tension, did you miss that? Maybe you need to have your teacher read it to you again.

Unrelated to my comment.

Okay.

Yep, that seems to be his calling. He started out decent but now that the arguments are falling flat he is resorting to name calling and prentending.
Look around and start looking in the mirror. and some of the skanks started out attacking

can't you people stop pretending to be counter punchers, when all you do is sucker punch? Classic bully shit where you people dish it out and whine like stuck billionaires when called out

I didn’t call you names and you started in on me. So, I’m going by the way you treated me. Anything else?
good god. so many snowflakes and wusses here. wtf?

Lol! You just cried that others started it, I’m pointing out I didn’t, I don’t care that you did, it just is funny, you are a crazy person and I enjoy laughing at your silliness.

And this idiot is saying others are on something.
I actually know people who were on the planes and in the Twin Towers. Not so in DC or Penn. I know people who were at other incidents. I do not fear the big bad terrorists coming across any border. I fear Americans who kill more American creeps than a legion of foreigners ever could. Most normal Americans know what I am talking about
And what the fuck does that have to do with refusing service to people because of Politics............NOTHING.

I agree.

JBvM is trolling.

He must be 11 or 12 years old! :dunno: :eusa_whistle:

He is an adult he just tries to act tough and he isn’t, it’s all an act.

I actually know people who were on the planes and in the Twin Towers. Not so in DC or Penn. I know people who were at other incidents. I do not fear the big bad terrorists coming across any border. I fear Americans who kill more American creeps than a legion of foreigners ever could. Most normal Americans know what I am talking about
And what the fuck does that have to do with refusing service to people because of Politics............NOTHING.

I agree.

JBvM is trolling.

He must be 11 or 12 years old! :dunno: :eusa_whistle:

He is an adult he just tries to act tough and he isn’t, it’s all an act.

Whatever he is, he is very childish......he hasn't stopped trolling for the last 20 pages almost!

The left is completely out of control and has now reduced themselves to the childish behavior of disrupting Republicans at eating establishments.

The restaurants are complicit in this bullshit because they ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN rather than removing the people acting like unhinged lunatics.

Let these establishments know what you think. Call them, boycott them.
Red Hen better get ready for a high price KFC cooking for violation of Civil Rights case.

Whatever he is, he is very childish......he hasn't stopped trolling for the last 20 pages almost!
your posts are what people would call span. you add nothing of value to any content. usually you jump n a bandwagon and attempt to marginalize somebody by joining a peanut gallery full of bullies.

I would love to go back and read up on your crap, but I haven't the time, and my curiosity is fading

Red Hen better get ready for a high price KFC cooking for violation of Civil Rights case.
Civil rights violation?

Do you people even care what kind of nonsense you are spewing? on what grounds who that sow sue? Being a douche bag liar, as a protected class?

that's pure bullshit and you know it. I'm heterosexual and I am aware that this started when I was under ten. This "they can change" carp is just put out by the phony garbage "Christians." .

Just because you haven't changed, doesn't mean that others haven't switched from one sexuality to another. The one governor of NJ from 15 years ago decided to abandon heterosexuality and become gay, ditto with an Episcopalian bishop from New England.

The late David Bowie was quite gay, and became straight.

Its a door that swings both ways.
Were these people this way from the beginning or were they people who thought that they had to conform and live a heterosexual lifestyle to get by? Did they swallow the idea that something was wrong with them, an idea that has been constantly drilled into us? Anyway, why change?

I think that David Bowie was bisexual.

Furthermore, what about all of the "straight" guys who despise the women that they have sex with/"marry." So much of "religion" is based on men who hate and ridicule the woman who lies beneath them in bed. This is what patriarchy is all about: not a dear friend who lies between one's legs in warm embrace, but a foe who wants just to screw and impregnate.

Well said Governor !!!!:2up:

That owner will REGRET THIS......................Might as well put the place up for sale............

These are the owners of the RedHenLex that denied service to Sarah.....

it says a lot, doesn't it? :laugh: :wink: LOL!!!!!

Hate to say but that mother looks like your typical, radical feminist bitch and an a 1 hypocrite. I would bet any money on that. She wears the pants in the family and order both of those " MALES" around like dogs.

The left is completely out of control and has now reduced themselves to the childish behavior of disrupting Republicans at eating establishments.

The restaurants are complicit in this bullshit because they ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN rather than removing the people acting like unhinged lunatics.

Let these establishments know what you think. Call them, boycott them.

No ones rights were violated, politics is not a civil right. The people are arrogant and ignorant but that is about it.

Back to the topic...............

The Restaurant is fucked..................
FACTS:

{ Her phone rang about 8 p.m. It was the chef at the Red Hen, the tiny farm-to-table restaurant that she co-owned just off Main Street in Lexington, Virginia.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders had just walked in and sat down, the chef informed her.

"He said the staff is a little concerned. What should we do?" Wilkinson told The Washington Post. "I said I'd be down to see if it's true." }

{ Lexington, population 7,000, had voted overwhelmingly against Trump in a county that voted overwhelmingly for him. She knew the community was deeply divided over such issues as Confederate flags. She knew, she said, that her restaurant and its half-dozen servers and cooks had managed to stay in business for 10 years by keeping politics off the menu.

And she knew — she believed — that Sarah Huckabee Sanders worked in the service of an "inhumane and unethical" administration. That she publicly defended the president's cruelest policies, and that that could not stand.

"I'm not a huge fan of confrontation," Wilkinson said. "I have a business, and I want the business to thrive. This feels like the moment in our democracy when people have to make uncomfortable actions and decisions to uphold their morals." }

A restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave. It went viral. But she'd do it again.

eab1b8287a24155efeee2d8094de62c9.jpg

Forum List

Back