Restaurant owner kicks Sarah Sanders party out on moral grounds

The owner only thinks conservatives are more comfortable with their own kind.
Other restaurants would have served them....no harm done
Which is KARMA in the future............we'll see.......
Sanders should just be glad that there are other restaurants that will serve her kind. No real harm

A minor inconvenience
Her kind.................LOL

Perhaps your kind deserves the same treatment............and we can watch the entire country implode.........

Your HATE is spreading like a wildfire...............and your side is pouring gasoline on it for political reasons........not caring the outcome of what happens when you pour gas on a fire.
You really want to talk about hate Eagle ?? Then look into your WH with Trump leading the way with hate speech From the time he stood on a stage with 16 candidates he's spouted hate Now I'm not saying he is 100% the cause BUT what leader is as callus and hateful as he is ? A great example??
He called out the status quo.............and mocked them........and it worked...........

He uses sarcasm........rhetoric..........and trolls them........You come unglued with his tweets..........and he does so for a reason.........why he took them down without spending more money in the election...........he used the hyper media to pay for it..............

The media came unglued and used crazy ass shit against him.........and the American people saw it..........then they looked at Hillary knowing she's a Liar......and said what the hell..............and he won............

His stance on the TPP won him blue states up north...........Hillary didn't even campaign there much because she thought it was in the bag.........WRONG.

This would be fun

A large crowd of Conservatives show up at the restaurant. Order large meals, eat the meals, linger, order desert and a few drinks.

When the staff brings the tickets, write on the bill that you are a conservative and wouldn’t want the staff to feel offended by accepting payment. Then quietly get up and leave.

Maybe you should learn the difference between "fun" and "theft," too.

Learn the difference between advertising you are open to the public and open to only acceptable groups.

This would be fun

A large crowd of Conservatives show up at the restaurant. Order large meals, eat the meals, linger, order desert and a few drinks.

When the staff brings the tickets, write on the bill that you are a conservative and wouldn’t want the staff to feel offended by accepting payment. Then quietly get up and leave.
And the crooked cops don’t do anything about it.

Or they shoot you in the back three time while you’re trying to get away. That’d be fun

No, its known as respecting the liberal's principals by not offending them with dirty money.

I don't think a conservative should lie when the liberal restaurant owner ask them their positions on gay marriage or abortion or other issues.

But if the lib neglects to ask, they should suffer the consequences IMHO.

Why else would a worker vote for trickle down economics?
trickle down can also mean MONEY CIRCULATION..................

More people work.........more spend..........more circulation............

Unemployment numbers are down......still use misguided ways to get it.......but it's very low historically........and when more work......less need assistance........and more spend............Which is good for America.

Or they shoot you in the back three time while you’re trying to get away. That’d be fun

That would be hypocritical, liberals are supposed to be gun free.

Further, shooting someone for their political beliefs is just too ultraliberal.

Unemployment numbers are down......still use misguided ways to get it.......but it's very low historically........and when more work......less need assistance........and more spend............Which is good for America.
How’s your nest egg? You gonna get to retire at 67? Be honest. Most of you the honest answer is no

Which is KARMA in the future............we'll see.......
Sanders should just be glad that there are other restaurants that will serve her kind. No real harm

A minor inconvenience
Her kind.................LOL

Perhaps your kind deserves the same treatment............and we can watch the entire country implode.........

Your HATE is spreading like a wildfire...............and your side is pouring gasoline on it for political reasons........not caring the outcome of what happens when you pour gas on a fire.
The rich use wedge issues like god gays and guns to divide us. That’s how republicans win over poor Americans. Racism too.
Your side plays that card all the time...........and your side marches lock step with your Reps that are rich and are rewarding themselves through lobbies every day...................On our side we are trying to remove them.............

Your's not so much..............Do you spit in others food because you hate them.................don't agree with them.......or was it in your upbringing to be a total prick.
I wouldn’t spit in her food. Anyone’s food. But especially her because she scares me.

Your side woes the white racists. The religious nuts, homophobes. Gun nuts. Without these issues why would poor or middle class people vote republican?
Yet you joked about the next restaurant doing so..............rhetoric..........sarcasm.......mocking..........are you Trump
:abgg2q.jpg:

That would be hypocritical, liberals are supposed to be gun free.

Further, shooting someone for their political beliefs is just too ultraliberal.
It wouldn’t be for the theft. The cop can and will shoot you while you’re trying to get away. I just saw a cop do it to a young man on tv.

How’s your nest egg? You gonna get to retire at 67? Be honest. Most of you the honest answer is no
And with Republican House voting to cut SS and medicare the children of Republicans will get the shitty end of repubs stick ,,Starve the beast??

It's none of your business..........but I believe I'll work til I die or can't work anymore...........it is what it is.........just life..

Bumps and bruises along the way..........always done my job no matter the conditions......and nothing to be ashamed of.............

I see the twist coming already.............Shall I pat you on the back or will you do it yourself........matters not to me.

People may say...what harm does it do if just one is allowed to eat there?
Before long, the restaurant won’t be fit for decent people

Are you saying that no women should be allowed in? That is your implication

No, that's your stupidly-drawn inference. Learn the difference.

Nope, refusing service to women is what he did. Sorry buttercup.

Learn the difference between "implication" and "inference".

Learn the difference between open to the public and a private club

He implies, you infer. If you infer something he didn't imply, and then you accuse him of an "implication" that only exists in your muddled mind, you may be an Always-Trumper - marked by a determination to stay ignorant.

This would be fun

It’s simple civil disobedience. You folks love that tactic, right?

Another one that can dish it out but can’t take it.

He implies, you infer. If you infer something he didn't imply, and then you accuse him of an "implication" that only exists in your muddled mind, you may be an Always-Trumper - marked by a determination to stay ignorant.
Nobody cares. Try sticking to the he topic

No, its known as respecting the liberal's principals by not offending them with dirty money.

I don't think a conservative should lie when the liberal restaurant owner ask them their positions on gay marriage or abortion or other issues.

But if the lib neglects to ask, they should suffer the consequences IMHO.

Learn the difference between making a point and just saying stupid shit.

This would be fun

It’s simple civil disobedience. You folks love that tactic, right?

Another one that can dish it out but can’t take it.
It's a great idea, but I'd just not tip.

And with Republican House voting to cut SS and medicare the children of Republicans will get the shitty end of repubs stick ,,Starve the beast??
The unintended consequences of unfunded liabilities..........will mean the children will never see it.........social programs are 2/3rds of our spending and growing and REALITY sucks............as all nations that are stupid do..............it will implode our country

I’m thinking that Sanders was lured to the restaurant under the false pretense that this was open to the public, then after being seated was informed it was a private club.

The restaurant owner has a duty to pay the customer for her time, the time it took to get to another acceptable restaurant, and the cost of travel and the meal.

PERIOD

Forum List

Back