Restaurants are adding labor surcharges to help offset minimum wage increases

Don't eat at those restaurants. They obviously don't care about American Workers. I'm so sick of the Minimum Wage meme. Greedy bastards who don't wanna pay American Workers a living wage, can go to hell as far as i'm concerned. I'm tired of their games. All their threats of replacing Workers with 'Robots', and constantly making struggling folks out to be the 'Bad Guy.'

Our Minimum Wage is an absolute embarrassment compared to the rest of the world. The richest nation on earth can certainly do better. We need to look out for our Workers. So, don't give your money to folks who don't wanna treat their fellow Americans with dignity. Period, end of story.

Wait. You want to force wage increases, but you're asking people not to pay for it? Interesting. You sure they're the bastards?

The greedy assholes constantly make struggling folks out to be the 'Bad Guy.' These are just fellow Americans struggling to get by. You don't wanna a pay a fellow American a living wage, you can go to hell.

I'm sick of all the bitching & whining about the Minimum Wage. Our Minimum Wage is pathetic. We're the richest nation on earth for God's sake. We should treat our fellow Americans better.
And you're willing to make up the difference in higher prices for EVERYTHING?
They don't think that. They think they are going to get a McDonalds full of people making 15 bucks an hour and it won't affect the prices or the number of people working there. They actually think more people will go there and the business will hire more people. You're dealing with idiots.

Schools with union teachers perform better than non-Union schools
really?

Then why do homeschooled kids routinely beat their public school counterparts in all testing
Because homeschool kids are spoiled little brats who have had mommy hovering around them their whole lives
Public schools have to take all children regardless of parental motivation

Kids are threatened by the idea of having to go to school, so they do try harder. After all, if you don't do well studying at home, the parents ship you off to school.

I hated going to school when I was a kid, and if we had home schooling at the time, I would have done much better simply by the thought of having to go to school.
Some kids thrive in a public school environment. They are subjected to kids of different backgrounds and teachers trained in multiple fields.
Other kids need mommy to screen the kids they meet and monitor every aspects of their lives
And still government schools with their massive budgets, professionally trained teachers, counsellors, and administrators, can't do as good a job educating kids as parents willing to forego the income from a second job. Sad, isn't it?

That's right! That Mom who dropped out of high school because she got pregnant sure did a bang up job homeschooling her daughter who was diagnosed with a learning disability! Those are the stories you don't get to hear about but public school teachers have to deal with on a daily basis.

Don't eat at those restaurants. They obviously don't care about American Workers. I'm so sick of the Minimum Wage meme. Greedy bastards who don't wanna pay American Workers a living wage, can go to hell as far as i'm concerned. I'm tired of their games. All their threats of replacing Workers with 'Robots', and constantly making struggling folks out to be the 'Bad Guy.'

Our Minimum Wage is an absolute embarrassment compared to the rest of the world. The richest nation on earth can certainly do better. We need to look out for our Workers. So, don't give your money to folks who don't wanna treat their fellow Americans with dignity. Period, end of story.

Moon Bat. If you think your server should make more money then give them a bigger tip. Problem solved.. However, in the meantime keep your fucking government from forcing me to pay more than fail labor market rates.

I am getting sick and tired of you greedy little Moon Bats forcing me to pay money into your welfare bucket and you can be the ones to go to hell.

Yes we know, you hate poor folks. Y'all are the reason i don't call myself a Republican anymore.

really?

Then why do homeschooled kids routinely beat their public school counterparts in all testing
Because homeschool kids are spoiled little brats who have had mommy hovering around them their whole lives
Public schools have to take all children regardless of parental motivation

Kids are threatened by the idea of having to go to school, so they do try harder. After all, if you don't do well studying at home, the parents ship you off to school.

I hated going to school when I was a kid, and if we had home schooling at the time, I would have done much better simply by the thought of having to go to school.
Some kids thrive in a public school environment. They are subjected to kids of different backgrounds and teachers trained in multiple fields.
Other kids need mommy to screen the kids they meet and monitor every aspects of their lives
And still government schools with their massive budgets, professionally trained teachers, counsellors, and administrators, can't do as good a job educating kids as parents willing to forego the income from a second job. Sad, isn't it?

That's right! That Mom who dropped out of high school because she got pregnant sure did a bang up job homeschooling her daughter who was diagnosed with a learning disability! Those are the stories you don't get to hear about but public school teachers have to deal with on a daily basis.
And you've done better? At all?

Wait. You want to force wage increases, but you're asking people not to pay for it? Interesting. You sure they're the bastards?

The greedy assholes constantly make struggling folks out to be the 'Bad Guy.' These are just fellow Americans struggling to get by. You don't wanna a pay a fellow American a living wage, you can go to hell.

I'm sick of all the bitching & whining about the Minimum Wage. Our Minimum Wage is pathetic. We're the richest nation on earth for God's sake. We should treat our fellow Americans better.

I do it already. I only purchase products and frequent businesses i know do the right thing. I pay more for it, but i feel better.

I do it already. I only purchase products and frequent businesses i know do the right thing. I pay more for it, but i feel better.
Then keep doing that. Why the hell should it be everyone else's problem to make you feel better?

[QU

Yes we know, you hate poor folks. Y'all are the reason i don't call myself a Republican anymore.

I don't hate poor folks.

I just want the little greedy dumbasses to stop electing Left Wing assholes who destroy the economy with their failed Left economics and then I have to pay for it.

The best way for somebody to stop being poor is to stop voting for Liberals that make them poor.

They don't think that. They think they are going to get a McDonalds full of people making 15 bucks an hour and it won't affect the prices or the number of people working there. They actually think more people will go there and the business will hire more people. You're dealing with idiots.

What they are going to get is Robotic McDonalds.

Then keep doing that. Why the hell should it be everyone else's problem to make you feel better?

We should be looking out for our fellow Americans. Pay em a living wage. It'll get em off the Government Entitlements, and they'll feel they're worth something.

The average Republican approach on wages borders on 'Evil.' Yet most of them consider themselves 'Good Christians.' Our Minimum Wage is truly embarrassing. The rest of the world can't believe such a wealthy nation would treat its People so poorly.

Bully for you.

The rest of us are also free to patronize the business we prefer - but we don't insist that you support them. So Sod Off, Swampy.

[QU

I don't hate poor folks.

I just want the little greedy dumbasses to stop electing Left Wing assholes who destroy the economy with their failed Left economics and then I have to pay for it.

The best way for somebody to stop being poor is to stop voting for Liberals that make them poor.

Like i said, y'all are the reason i don't call myself a Republican anymore. You're heartless.

What they are going to get is Robotic McDonalds.

I hope they choke on their 'Robots.' They're greedy Un-American pieces of shite. But i believe in Karmic Justice. They'll pay a price at some point.

Bully for you.

The rest of us are also free to patronize the business we prefer - but we don't insist that you support them. So Sod Off, Swampy.

You have that right. But American Consumers are far more informed these days. They can pick & choose who fits their own moral/ethical beliefs. The information is out there.

We should be looking out for our fellow Americans. Pay em a living wage. It'll get em off the Government Entitlements, and they'll feel they're worth something.

The average Republican approach on wages borders on 'Evil.' Yet most of them consider themselves 'Good Christians.' Our Minimum Wage is truly embarrassing. The rest of the world can't believe such a wealthy nation would treat its People so poorly.

The rest of the world can't believe we treat it's people this way? Then why is the rest of the world trying to get into this country?

I'll tell you why: It's because this country offers the best opportunity for advancement if you're willing to work for it. It's because this country creates a new millionaire every day. It's because if you make the right decisions in life, you will be rewarded financially and personally.

However, if you're going to sit back, not try very hard, not engage in investments or education; expecting the government to force employers to pay you more money than you are worth, then there is no hope for you. You're a loser and will always be a loser.

In the meantime, those foreigners who came here with two dollars in their pocket, barely knowing the language, work night and day to obtain an education, to save enough money to open up their own business, to invest in themselves instead of an I-phone or newest video game.

We don't look out for fellow Americans by just handing them whatever you consider a living wage for just being there. We provide living wages for people that can actually produce. You claim to want them off of entitlements but your solution is to make them someone else's entitlement problem with higher minimum wages.

You do realize it's the same stupid person that is barely worth 2 bucks an hour even if the government says you have to pay him 15 right? You do understand that right? It's not your employer or the governments job to make you worth more per hour. It's up to you. Has nothing at all to do with thee wealth of the nation or God.

What good is an employer if their employees have to live off welfare to survive?

Minimum wage workers are only about 3% of our workforce.

Then why do cons freak out over min wage ?

Because minimum wage creates a domino effect. See my response in post 515
wages should always outpace inflation.

Well they don't. That's just a fact of life in the USA. If you don't like what you are being paid, you find a job that pays better. That's all.
I prefer unemployment compensation on an at-will basis, until they do.

What good is an employer if their employees have to live off welfare to survive?

Why, as they are drivers of inflation?
so you don't, "lose money" by practicing work ethic from the Age of Iron.

The rest of the world can't believe we treat it's people this way? Then why is the rest of the world trying to get into this country?

I'll tell you why: It's because this country offers the best opportunity for advancement if you're willing to work for it. It's because this country creates a new millionaire every day. It's because if you make the right decisions in life, you will be rewarded financially and personally.

However, if you're going to sit back, not try very hard, not engage in investments or education; expecting the government to force employers to pay you more money than you are worth, then there is no hope for you. You're a loser and will always be a loser.

In the meantime, those foreigners who came here with two dollars in their pocket, barely knowing the language, work night and day to obtain an education, to save enough money to open up their own business, to invest in themselves instead of an I-phone or newest video game.

I'm no longer a Republican because of that warped mentality. We should always look out for our American Workers. Our Minimum Wage is truly embarrassing. We're the wealthiest nation on earth for God's sake.

How we treat our less fortunate and powerless, says everything about what kind of country we are. And right now, we should be ashamed of how we treat our fellow Americans.

Actually.........we have a society that looks out for those least able to defend themselves

Like low wage workers
so a person who chooses to work for a MW job just is utterly incapable of being able do do anything else?

Why do you have such a low opinion of people?

Well it's either that or some sort of superiority complex

Why does RW think that: PROJECTION!

I cannot speak for any RW and if you'd notice I didn't mention any wings in my post

But I have far more faith in the ability of people to better themselves than any of you do

that much is obvious
I believe we don't need our wars on crime, drugs, poverty, and terror; how about you?

One of those things is not like the others.
One of those things just doesn't belong.
Can you guess which thing is not like the others
Before we finish this song?
Promoting the general welfare is in our Social Contract; providing for the general warfare, is not.

Well they don't. That's just a fact of life in the USA. If you don't like what you are being paid, you find a job that pays better. That's all.
I prefer unemployment compensation on an at-will basis, until they do.

Correct, because we simply don't have enough people in this country living off of working people.

Forum List

Back