Retarded Antonio Brown has signed with the Patriots

This is KC's year anyway.
Fuck the NFL. Stopped watching even before that communist fuckhead Kapernick came along.

the first sentence in this thread of predfans is WHY anybody who cares about the integrity of the game should NEVER give the fucking corrupt NFL cartel a dime of their money.

it started when the NFL wouldn’t do anything about the cheating Patriots,
And so begins my 6th year boycotting the NFL.

that AND this is WHY no REAL american should give the fucking NFL a dime of their money.

Okay so the NFL can make rules but they dont have to follow them now? okay,gotcha.

Fuck the NFL. Stopped watching even before that communist fuckhead Kapernick came along.
1957 called and wants their red scare back.
Won’t stand for the Anthem...hope the fucker dies.
The NFL shouldn't be recruiting young poor Americans to go die in Iraq either.
Iraq War over. Kapernick was taking a knee to encourage cop killing.

1957 called and wants their red scare back.
Won’t stand for the Anthem...hope the fucker dies.
The NFL shouldn't be recruiting young poor Americans to go die in Iraq either.
Iraq War over. Kapernick was taking a knee to encourage cop killing.

He's a piece of shit, that's jobless. Fuck him.

As a Raider fan, I hope Brown finds himself in a good spot at New England. That said, I still hate the Pats.

the first sentence in this thread of predfans is WHY anybody who cares about the integrity of the game should NEVER give the fucking corrupt NFL cartel a dime of their money.

it started when the NFL wouldn’t do anything about the cheating Patriots,
And so begins my 6th year boycotting the NFL.

that AND this is WHY no REAL american should give the fucking NFL a dime of their money.

Okay so the NFL can make rules but they dont have to follow them now? okay,gotcha.

Give it a rest buttercup, you watched last years Super Bowl, you watched the NFC Championship game and you watched the Super Bowl where NE beat Atlanta. Why do lie so much Piece of Crap Fan?

Your handle is an NFL team, dumb moron. Tell us again how you boycott?

Patriots are one of those franchises who expect to win. They demand it. They want to set records that won't be broken. Lead by an aging Brady, with the loss of Gronk, and an owner/coach who walk their own path, this really isn't all that surprising.

One thing about humbling a player. If he tries to go in and act like the cats meow, he will not only make an ass of himself, but, he won't last long. It's one thing to act as he did with the Raiders, another to try it with a Dynasty.

Patriots are one of those franchises who expect to win. They demand it. They want to set records that won't be broken. Lead by an aging Brady, with the loss of Gronk, and an owner/coach who walk their own path, this really isn't all that surprising.

One thing about humbling a player. If he tries to go in and act like the cats meow, he will not only make an ass of himself, but, he won't last long. It's one thing to act as he did with the Raiders, another to try it with a Dynasty.
Kind of like when Deon Sanders went to the 49ers.

Them Giants, though! :eek:

I lost money when Eli spanked Brady and the boys.

I ain't mad at them. :04:

Them Giants, though! :eek:

I lost money when Eli spanked Brady and the boys.

I ain't mad at them. :04:
From 1985 to 1998 the NFC totally dominated. ( but I know you're talking about '07)

Last edited:
Maybe Darth Bellichick can keep him in line.
CD48tBoW8AA1bl1.jpg:large

Damn. It figures the Raiders don't get to play the Patriots this season. ( unless they get in the playoffs)
New England Patriots 2019 Regular Season Schedule - NFL.com
Aside from the Chiefs, Cowboys and Steelers, N.E. has an easy schedule .

fun fact
The New England Patriots ( 6–5 ) and Pittsburgh Steelers ( 6–2 ) have won the most Super Bowls with six championships, while the Dallas Cowboys ( 5–3 ) and the San Francisco 49ers ( 5–1 ) have five wins.

And no team has ever won 3 straight.

Last edited:
I truly want this mutherfucker to have a career ending injury

Source: Brown agrees to deal with Patriots
Agree. Fuck New England the cocksuckers. Brown should be blacklisted and go have fun playing in Canada.

fuck them indeed.:beer:

Angelo THIS is what IS a stain on the NFL.
that and all these bullshit relocations,Rams to LA the exception of course since that is where they belong.

/QUOTE]
Right. They could never get away with bribing all the referees.

He’s always been a diva but he was never even close to this bad until that hit by Burfict. He hasn’t been the same guy since then. The man needs to stop playing football and go see a neurologist.

Really surprised that the Pats signed a head case like AB, talent or not.
The thing is that AB is not so crazy as everyone thinks!
He wanted to go to the Pats and that is just where he ended up.
And he is going to play great and work out like gangbusters there.
Thing is that it is the Steelers who are really fucked up.
First it was Lagarrett Blount who walked out on a game because he was tired of not being used.
Tomlin fired him and he went to the Pats and got a Superbowl ring that winter.
Mike Tomlin was home watching the SB with his thumb up his ass.
Then James Harrison defensive tackle extraordinaire couldn't get Tomlin to even put him on the field!
Misbehaved until he got thrown off the team and went to NE and got a Superbowl ring.
Mike Tomlin was home watching the SB with his thumb up his ass.
Then something happened with superstar LeVeon Bell. Guy chucked an entire season's pay to get away from the Steelers but is now the best thing going for the Jets.
After a year or two of fighting with that hapless Roethlisberger to throw more balls his way, he walked out last year. They tried to force AB to Oakland but he found his way where he wants. Now the Steelers are totally screwed to the wall.

But AB is a superstar receiver who will flourish under Brady and both will get what they want: money, stats, rings, greatness and recognition. I predict that AB will make the Pats virtually unbeatable.

Pats to the Superbowl this winter. I expect the Steelers won't even make the Playoffs. (the Browns outscored them last night!)

Forum List

Back