Return my bong.

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Awesome.

Protester getting his bong back | TheRecord.com

For several weeks, Jeffrey Shaver has been protesting in his underwear or thong, saying Waterloo Regional Police wrongfully arrested him for possession of marijuana. He says they seized his bong and a small amount of pot and demanded they be returned. On Friday, the Cambridge man said the possession charge has now been dropped and he'll be getting his bong and pot back.

B823546731Z.1_20170915182256_000_GSO1V2DP9.3_Super_Portrait.jpg

Not to sound macho, but I'll bet my bong is bigger than this bong, so I win! Just a gut instinct I have.

Awesome.

For several weeks, Jeffrey Shaver has been protesting in his underwear or thong, saying Waterloo Regional Police wrongfully arrested him for possession of marijuana. He says they seized his bong and a small amount of pot and demanded they be returned. On Friday, the Cambridge man said the possession charge has now been dropped and he'll be getting his bong and pot back.

How is he levitating that sign.

Even ten years ago if you said some guy in a thong would be standing in front of a police department with a sign that said 'return my bong' and they did people would think you were smoking something. And they'd have been right then and right now, and in the future. Moral of the stor..."Don't Bogart that fatty Jeremy!" "Where's the liter dude".

Awesome.

Now tell that guy to put on some britches or wax his bikini zone...

Not to sound macho, but I'll bet my bong is bigger than this bong, so I win! Just a gut instinct I have.
Well he could only afford a 12 ounce bonge...Mine's two feet tall..

Heehee, my former bong was 3 feet tall so I somehow win again, mwahahaha!
I had longer ones but It depends if you want a brain aneurysm...

I know the feeling: you have to cough your brains out a gazillion time to get off, or however the saying goes. You know an intense way to smoke from a really long bong? While you're taking a hit, have someone blow as hard as they can into the carburator hole, thus turbocharging the bong-hit into your lungs. I know from experience it, shall we say, "leaves an impression."

That ain't nothin'!

My dudes, dudettes and I used to make Earth bongs when we were teenagers. Earth is helluva lot larger than 3 feet. It's radius is ~3,959 miles.

Your 3 foot bong is microscopic by comparison.

That ain't nothin'!

My dudes, dudettes and I used to make Earth bongs when we were teenagers. Earth is helluva lot larger than 3 feet. It's radius is ~3,959 miles.

If I'm not mistaken, you're saying your bong's size is half the diameter of Earth? Hahaha, I envy you because the weed you're smoking must be incredibly brute powerful!

That ain't nothin'!

If I'm not mistaken, you're saying your bong's size is half the diameter of Earth? Hahaha, I envy you because the weed you're smoking must be incredibly brute powerful!
Earth bongs are simple to make.

That ain't nothin'!

Earth bongs are simple to make.

Seems like a pain in the ass. I'll stick to glass. :biggrin:

Me and my buddy would make a bong out of the cardboard roll of toilet paper and a little tin foil.

We could also make one out of a 12oz Pepsi can.

Bong water is atrocious. When I was managing the apartments some years back, I had to go tell the rowdy Cal Poly guys in #17 to cool it with the tunes cuz the neighbors were complaining and when I knocked on the door, they hollered COME ON IN..so I did. The mad scramble of them trying to swoop the bong off the coffee table and the papers and the weed flying everywhere, I just calmly said "if you spill bong water on my carpet, I'm gonna stick your heads in the unflushed toilets I'm sure you have. Now...why I'm here: Turn down the tunes" and then I left. :lol:

I used to have an 8 inch tall bong I called a bing. A standard 12 inch tall bong. And a 4 foot tall bong I called a bung.

The standard bong I used when friends were over; the bung was used for parties; and the bing was used for contests on who could take the biggest hit of Tai sticks or sess, without coughing.

Forum List

Back