Return my bong.

Speaking of bongs...the last time I smoked a joint was...oh...1972ish. Howsomever...with the probs I am facing as an old lady, my doc said I should smoke a joint. I'm a bit afeared to. Way back when, getting high was great. But when ya get old, a high like that means you might be having a stroke with the buzzing in yer head. So..the high scares me. But the thought that pot will make the pain easier is tempting.

Hence my question:

What is better for someone that does not want a great high but just pain relief? Bong or joint? Which gives the least high, which gives the highest high? Neighbor gave me a few buds she grows in her back yard. Its still in my pc desk drawer. It's been about 5 months since she gave it to me.

Speaking of bongs...the last time I smoked a joint was...oh...1972ish. Howsomever...with the probs I am facing as an old lady, my doc said I should smoke a joint. I'm a bit afeared to. Way back when, getting high was great. But when ya get old, a high like that means you might be having a stroke with the buzzing in yer head. So..the high scares me. But the thought that pot will make the pain easier is tempting.

Hence my question:

What is better for someone that does not want a great high but just pain relief? Bong or joint? Which gives the least high, which gives the highest high? Neighbor gave me a few buds she grows in her back yard. Its still in my pc desk drawer. It's been about 5 months since she gave it to me.

Try the oil.
It takes the pain away, but doesn't get you high. :)

Vape the oil? Or can I just rub it on the affected joints? And can it be vape oil I use? Does it need something with it..like olive oil or coconut oil? I really really don't want the high at all. But I also don't want to pay a 100 bucks to get a permit to find a head shop that sells pot in a salve. I guess I could make my own..youtube has lots of vids on how to do it, but they all say the smell is pretty bad doing it on your kitchen stove. Plus you have to buy beeswax and cheesecloth and other stuff. Gonna be expensive to make some.

Dude at the smoke shop that sells vapes said the CBD oil for vaping can be used directly on skin but to put coconut oil on first, THEN the vape oil. Never tried it cuz I don't want to cause a rash or something.

Vape the oil? Or can I just rub it on the affected joints? And can it be vape oil I use? Does it need something with it..like olive oil or coconut oil? I really really don't want the high at all. But I also don't want to pay a 100 bucks to get a permit to find a head shop that sells pot in a salve. I guess I could make my own..youtube has lots of vids on how to do it, but they all say the smell is pretty bad doing it on your kitchen stove. Plus you have to buy beeswax and cheesecloth and other stuff. Gonna be expensive to make some.

Dude at the smoke shop that sells vapes said the CBD oil for vaping can be used directly on skin but to put coconut oil on first, THEN the vape oil. Never tried it cuz I don't want to cause a rash or something.

It's oil and you put a drop or two under your tongue when needed.
It's called high CBD Tincture and comes in a bottle.

Hence my question:

My aunt Margie had stomach cancer and was on her last legs. She was bed ridden and in constant pain. She had a house in La Jolla and my aunt Michelle, her sister, moved in with her. Michelle is a primadonna who is over 60 years old and still thinks shes a diva. Margie was 82. My other aunt Julie came down to visit and brought a joint with her. Her and my aunt Margie smoked it in Margie's bedroom. It was the first time Margie ever smoked a joint.

Michelle called the cops on them!

Forum List

Back