Reuters: President Donald Trump to sign anti-opioid abuse package in rare bipartisan step

Wow; look. You use some really big, impressive words. Not.

I was talking about Trump saying it was a "priority" and then it took him TWO YEARS to piss, or get off the pot.

I didn't know that Obama was still POTUS. Why are you so hung up on Obama; you & everyone else?

Does Obama still come to you in your dreams, every night?

President Trump signed this immediately, he had to wait for Congress to pass the law that the libs were obstructing.

If they hadn't spent so much time blocking Kav, they could have got to this sooner.

POTUS Orange butt signs EOs like most folk eat their Wheaties

If Trump was sooooooooooo interested he could have EASILY EOed this into law; period.

We know it wasn't that important to him.

Thanks for playing.

This is like shooting ducks in a barrel, except in Caddo kidwits case the ducks are already dead. Now explain why in 8 years and 1000’s of EO, BO never EOed this into law. Your getting your ass kicked by several people here kiddo, you may want want to just go away.

Obama was BUSY trying to keep America from going into a FINANCIAL HELL that G. W. Bush left the nation with.
Did Obama say the opioid issue was a, "priority" for him?
Trump said it was a Trump priority.

Try & stay on topic.

The Financial Crisis of 2008 was already resolved with the TARP bill done shortly before the election.

That right there is one of the most absolute ignorant statements I have ever read; period.

Someone is gonna get the 'Dumbass Award of the Day'

Forum List

Back