REVEALED: Joe Biden Has Little-Known Personal Stake in Ukraine That Predates Burisma

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Uh my! Another revelation about crooked Joe Biden and ties to Ukraine.

From a conspiracy monger, nothing else:

Paul Sperry is an American conservative journalist who previously served as a Washington bureau chief for the right-wing, conspiratorial website, WorldNetDaily. Sperry is a former media fellow at The Hoover Institution and has authored several anti-Muslim books, including Infiltration: How Muslim Spies and Subversives Have Penetrated Washington. Sperry has a long record of promoting anti-Muslim conspiracy theories. In April 2020, President Donald Trump promoted an anti-Muslim tweet by Sperry about Ramadan and COVID-19.

Paul Sperry is a conservative journalist who has made regular appearances on Fox News, and his articles have appeared in the New York Post and other prominent publications. Sperry has also served as the Washington bureau chief for Investors Business Daily (IBD) and is a former media fellow at The Hoover Institution. In addition to authoring Infiltration: How Muslim Spies and Subversives Have Penetrated Washington (2005), Sperry co-authored Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld That’s Conspiring to Islamize America (2009) with anti-Muslim activist P. David Gaubatz.

Now, let Perry prove it to be true.

didn't someone get fucking impeached over telling this out loud?

you dumb fucking liberals

This thread should merge with your other thread of 30 Mar 2023.

Politico's take, if it hasn't already been posted:
Hynansky

Forum List

Back