🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Revealed: US citizen newborns sent to Mexico under Trump-era border ban

Well you have to chalk this one up as a fail on Bidens part. I suppose you need to factor in the large amount of evil he is seeking to overturn though. I would expect this to be moved up the "to do list" though.

As an aside I would ask my evangelical friends on here if they would like to own this barbaric practise or are they just going to waffle on about Hillary and their fake faith ?
At least he didn't send them to limey land.

Praise Woden and Thor.

Well you have to chalk this one up as a fail on Bidens part. I suppose you need to factor in the large amount of evil he is seeking to overturn though. I would expect this to be moved up the "to do list" though.

As an aside I would ask my evangelical friends on here if they would like to own this barbaric practise or are they just going to waffle on about Hillary and their fake faith ?

Where the mothers go, the kids go. Not hard to figure out. The kids may be US citizens but their Mothers sure aren't. Save we tax payers billions and send them all back to Mexico.
Yes , its all about "your" money isnt it ? Humanity can go and fuck itself. Are there any decent republicans ?

Listen you British POS. It is our money and we tax payers spend billions on illegals every year and I couldn't care less about humanity for illegals. How many billions does your country spend on illegals??

Oh and I'm not a republican so you can shove that up our stupid British ass.
The US caused the refugee crisis through its massive drug consumption and its destabilising of democratically elected governments. You should pay up and shut up.
Maybe we should come get the money from you fucking limey shits. You up for a third ass whipping?

I am 100% in favor of this practice. These wastes of flesh and oxygen CANNOT be allowed to benefit by illegally jumping the border to drop their child and suddenly be afforded assistance because their child is a “citizen”.

This is part of why I am totally against birthright citizenship and in favor of indiscriminately shooting anyone found illegally crossing the border.

NOTE: I’m not a Christian, Evangelical or otherwise.

I am 100% in favor of this practice. These wastes of flesh and oxygen CANNOT be allowed to benefit by illegally jumping the border to drop their child and suddenly be afforded assistance because their child is a “citizen”.

This is part of why I am totally against birthright citizenship and in favor of indiscriminately shooting anyone found illegally crossing the border.

To be fair you struggle to qualify as human.

STFU retarded Brit

To be fair you struggle to qualify as human.
To be fair you struggle to be smart. STFU retarded Brit.

Where the mothers go, the kids go. Not hard to figure out. The kids may be US citizens but their Mothers sure aren't. Save we tax payers billions and send them all back to Mexico.
Yes , its all about "your" money isnt it ? Humanity can go and fuck itself. Are there any decent republicans ?
Fuck you Brit, you have no say in the US since 1776.
Babies stay with their mothers right?

so you think the kid would be better off in foster care after his parents are deported rather than staying with them?

Sorry but that case by the has been settled by the Clinton Administration with Elian Gonzalez being removed from the home of relatives to be reunited with his father, The government decided it was best for him to be with his father even though it would be in communist cuba, same goes for kids of illegals being sent back to Mexico with their mothers.
1612630630629.png

I dont see your nation taking these people in.

This is the consequence of Trump’s fear, bigotry, and hate – as well as that of his supporters.

Trump was a menace to decency and human rights; this was one of the many reasons why Trump was voted out of office.

There will likely be future revelations of Trump’s incompetence, hate, and stupidity.

Forum List

Back