Revenues are down down dow

Lousy comeback.
But the fact is, you dicks don't give a shit about the debt unless somebody like Bush or Trump is in the WH.....and while Obama was president you felt he wasn't wasting a penny.
Now it matters to your ass, you hypocrite.

that is not fact, that’s bullshit.

My advocacy on deficits has been fairly consistent - run them up to stimulate economy in tough times, PAY THEM DOWN in good times.

It’s why I supported Stimulus and opposed indefinite extension of tax cuts in 2012 (as I recall Obama was the one in office. 2018 tax-cuts ON TOP of those tax-cuts is straight bonkers.

You on the other hand RIGHT HERE are not giving a fuck.
Obviously running up the debt isn't a good thing in any economy.
Thanks to Obama we're currently over $21 trillion in debt.
I work in the government, and while Obama was sending billions overseas to foreign banks, we couldn't even get our grass cut.
Right now we're trying to fix all of the shitty buildings that low-bid contractors built while Obama was president.
Instead of building up the military, Obama decimated it.
So Trump is having to totally rebuild our military and our space programs.
But this has happened in the past. Jimmy Carter gutted our military and so did Bill Clinton. It's what Democrats do.

21 Trillion debt because Obama?

You are an idiot. Want to confirm for yourself?
Try to list what he blew 21 Trillion on.
Maybe you need to take a fucking course on reading comprehension.
I said thanks to Obama we're currently over $21 trillion in debt.

Now re-read that and tell me what you think that means.
Here's what I meant. We are currently over $21 trillion in debt.
When Obama became president we were only $10 trillion in debt.

Trump can't spend dick....because Congress won't let him.
Now who do you think got us close to $20 trillion in debt, and had us on a pace to hit $24 trillion by 2020?
Barack H. Obama.
Then blame Bush since he was the one who handed Obama a trillion dollar deficit with an economy in freefall with millions losing their jobs and their homes -- which was the biggest cause of our debt skyrocketing.
I think you need to take a course in civics.
Bush didn't hand Obama shit.
The Democrats in Congress did.

Obama stifled businesses with his EO's regarding regulations, and the returns and anemic economy reflected that.
When Trump got in and removed those EO's, the economy strengthened and the returns reflected THAT.
So I am doing better, the dividends are increasing.
No lying, I am doing better.
And again, you're lying. You're actually trying to ignore the value of the stocks.

Under Obama:
  • DJIA: UP 149%
  • NASDAQ: UP 265%
  • S&P500: UP 167%

Under Obama following the market bottoming out from the recession:
  • DJIA: UP 199%
  • NASDAQ: UP 286%
  • S&P500: UP 182%
Under Trump:
  • DJIA: UP 26%
  • NASDAQ: UP 41%
  • S&P500: UP 23%

Yahoo Finance - Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News
And Trump is doing it without the help of the Federal Reserve.
I'm not saying that coming out of a recession wasn't helpful.
I will say that Obama slowed the recovery immensely.
The market was basically floundering the last 4 years of Obama's tenure
as his policies took it's grip on the economy.
Great, so then show me were the rate of employment increased drastically under Trump -- or tacitly confess the economy continues to grow at the same rate it has been growing for about the last 8½ years now....

Don't want to talk about the Federal Reserve infusing trillions of dollars over obama's ENTIRE 8 YEARS IN OFFICE?
Your tacit confession is acknowledged.
Your deflection is acknowledged.

My advocacy on deficits has been fairly consistent - run them up to stimulate economy in tough times, PAY THEM DOWN in good times.

It’s why I supported Stimulus and opposed indefinite extension of tax cuts in 2012 (as I recall Obama was the one in office. 2018 tax-cuts ON TOP of those tax-cuts is straight bonkers.

I work in the government, and while Obama was sending billions overseas to foreign banks, we couldn't even get our grass cut.
Right now we're trying to fix all of the shitty buildings that low-bid contractors built while Obama was president.
But this has happened in the past. Jimmy Carter gutted our military and so did Bill Clinton. It's what Democrats do.

Now who do you think got us close to $20 trillion in debt, and had us on a pace to hit $24 trillion by 2020?
Barack H. Obama.
Then blame Bush since he was the one who handed Obama a trillion dollar deficit with an economy in freefall with millions losing their jobs and their homes -- which was the biggest cause of our debt skyrocketing.

Idiot, nothing in civics will do the math on the deficit components.

Here they are, learn them:

10-10-12bud_rev2-28-13-f1.jpg

Far and away biggest policy component? TAX CUTS

Last edited:
yawn this liberal bullshit sky is falling will not work.
It's because of their bullshit that Trump won. Now we have a working president with working people bringing home more money
See you at the election booths.

...Facts don’t work?

yawn this liberal bullshit sky is falling will not work.
It's because of their bullshit that Trump won. Now we have a working president with working people bringing home more money
See you at the election booths.

...Facts don’t work?
Here's a fact
People vote by their wallet.no lies will persuade them to vote any other way.
What will democrats do when those who use to not have money and working vote for Republicans?
Go for it tell the American people that democrats want to increase their taxes run on that. SEE YOU AT THE VOTING BOOTH 2018LOL

Barack H. Obama.

Center on Budget and Policy Priorities CBPP was founded in 1981 by Robert Greenstein, a former political appointee in the Jimmy Carter administration. Greenstein founded the organization, which is based in Washington, D.C., to provide an alternative perspective on the social policy initiatives of the Ronald Reagan administration
The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities describes itself as "a nonpartisan research and policy institute" with a focus on reducing poverty and inequality. They have elsewhere been described as nonpartisan. CBPP has also been described as progressive, liberal, and left-leaning.

Not sure I would put much credence into Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.

Barack H. Obama.

Center on Budget and Policy Priorities CBPP was founded in 1981 by Robert Greenstein, a former political appointee in the Jimmy Carter administration. Greenstein founded the organization, which is based in Washington, D.C., to provide an alternative perspective on the social policy initiatives of the Ronald Reagan administration
The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities describes itself as "a nonpartisan research and policy institute" with a focus on reducing poverty and inequality. They have elsewhere been described as nonpartisan. CBPP has also been described as progressive, liberal, and left-leaning.

Not sure I would put much credence into Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.

Idiot, check the source citing. These are CBO numbers, CBPP is simply presenting them in a graph.

If you can refute that tax-cuts contributed hugely to our deficits, go ahead.

uh-huh The market went up right after the election because??????????
Who cares who you debated, give me some policies that Obama implemented that helped the economy. Oh I know, "Cash for Clunkers".

Sentiment. The market is all about emotions and reading the crystal ball right. Eliminating a lot of really good government regulations that reduced security and safety also helped. Lots of people will suffer and die, but they will have enough money for their funerals now.

And BTW, Obama prevented the Great Recession from becoming the next depression.

Why the fuck are you comparing OCT-JUNE?

Compare February-June, because those are the tax-cut months...and skip April, because thats when prior year gets settled.

OR you can just reffer to the OP:

Compared to same period in FY2017:

Oct 18 + $14B
Nov 18 + $8B
Dec 18 + $7B
Jan 18 + $17B

<<<<<TAX-CUTS PHASED IN
Feb 18 - $16B
March 18 - $6B
May 18 - $23B

June 18 - $32B

June revenue numbers are out and it ain't looking pretty for our fiscal situation.

Free lunch tax-cut theorists need to pay attention here.

Oct 18 + $14B
Nov 18 + $8B
Dec 18 + $7B
Jan 18 + $17B

<<<<<TAX-CUTS PHASED IN
Feb 18 - $16B
March 18 - $6B
May 18 - $23B
June 18 - $32B

So without counting April when 2017 taxes were settled, instead of 11 billion average monthly revenue growth there is 19 billion shortfall.

Total effect is 30 billion monthly revenue reduction trend so far since tax-cuts went into effect. :smoke:

Monthly Treasury Statement
Funny how a 9% rise in the treasury receipts is a loss...... Right now were offsetting all of those tax cuts....

June revenue numbers are out and it ain't looking pretty for our fiscal situation.

Oct 18 + $14B
Nov 18 + $8B
Dec 18 + $7B
Jan 18 + $17B

<<<<<TAX-CUTS PHASED IN
Feb 18 - $16B
March 18 - $6B
May 18 - $23B
June 18 - $32B

So without counting April when 2017 taxes were settled, instead of 11 billion average monthly revenue growth there is 19 billion shortfall.

Total effect is 30 billion monthly revenue reduction trend so far since tax-cuts went into effect. :smoke:

Funny how a 9% rise in the treasury receipts is a loss...... Right now were offsetting all of those tax cuts....

In what fucking universe does an average of 30 billion monthly revenue loss counts as "9% rise"??

Are you on drugs?

Oct 18 + $14B
Nov 18 + $8B
Dec 18 + $7B
Jan 18 + $17B

<<<<<TAX-CUTS PHASED IN
Feb 18 - $16B
March 18 - $6B
May 18 - $23B
June 18 - $32B

In what fucking universe does an average of 30 billion monthly revenue loss counts as "9% rise"??

Are you on drugs?
The only people I would expect to hate tax cuts are those hooked on government welfare or works for the government

Oct 18 + $14B
Nov 18 + $8B
Dec 18 + $7B
Jan 18 + $17B

<<<<<TAX-CUTS PHASED IN
Feb 18 - $16B
March 18 - $6B
May 18 - $23B
June 18 - $32B

Are you on drugs?
The only people I would expect to hate tax cuts are those hooked on government welfare or works for the government

Or people that understand that we, as a nation, need a way to PAY OUR BILLS.

That’s really funny considering you clearly don’t give a fuck and just want to make this about me, not facts.
Lousy comeback.
But the fact is, you dicks don't give a shit about the debt unless somebody like Bush or Trump is in the WH.....and while Obama was president you felt he wasn't wasting a penny.
Now it matters to your ass, you hypocrite.

Which CLEARLY insinuates that Obama is responsible for $21 Trillion debt.

Thats like me saying "thanks to Trump we're currently over $21 trillion in debt." and when you object I will claim that you have a "reading comprehension" problem. :rolleyes:

bullshitometer.jpg

When you look at net policy effects Obama barely contributed 1 Trillion...unless you count tax-cut extension of course.

Oct 18 + $14B
Nov 18 + $8B
Dec 18 + $7B
Jan 18 + $17B

<<<<<TAX-CUTS PHASED IN
Feb 18 - $16B
March 18 - $6B
May 18 - $23B
June 18 - $32B

Of course there is. That’s always the case right after you cut taxes. It takes a good 12 to 18 months for the revenue to start increasing again

To sane people with some minimal understanding of economics it is "of course" but to alot of righties even that much is a point of contention.

Just look at them try to argue in this thread that revenues are actually up.

Forum List

Back