Revenues are down down dow

Looks like the right wing can't budget.
And, the dems never could either, what's your point?
the left doesn't resort to fantasy, like the right wing does with, tax cut economics.
So your just as broke with either party, right? You just like democrats when they take it
and you don't like republicans when they take it. Got it
lol. nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

the left is for a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage; because, higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand.
Seattle found out what happens when you implement the 15.00 hour MW. lol

They sure did:

seattle-unrate-042017.png

June revenue numbers are out and it ain't looking pretty for our fiscal situation.

Free lunch tax-cut theorists need to pay attention here.

Compared to same period in FY2017:

Oct 18 + $14B
Nov 18 + $8B
Dec 18 + $7B
Jan 18 + $17B

<<<<<TAX-CUTS PHASED IN
Feb 18 - $16B
March 18 - $6B
May 18 - $23B
June 18 - $32B

So without counting April when 2017 taxes were settled, instead of 11 billion average monthly revenue growth there is 19 billion shortfall.

Total effect is 30 billion monthly revenue reduction trend so far since tax-cuts went into effect. :smoke:

Monthly Treasury Statement
Funny how a 9% rise in the treasury receipts is a loss...... Right now were offsetting all of those tax cuts....

In what fucking universe does an average of 30 billion monthly revenue loss counts as "9% rise"??

Are you on drugs?
The only people I would expect to hate tax cuts are those hooked on government welfare or works for the government

Or people that understand that we, as a nation, need a way to PAY OUR BILLS.
cut spending

Obama did the sequestration? Could have sworn congress did that, I may be wrong, but....
Yeah, cash for clunkers and money to Solyndra did wonders with our tax dollars, huh?

You are wrong, Obama signed the deal into law.
Oh, so Solyndra and cash for clunkers was a success

You are a two-bit bullshit peddler if thats how you elect to represent all fo what ARRA did.
Even Obama admitted that ARRA didn't really create shovel ready jobs.
Truth be known he paid back businesses that invested in him during the campaign, just like Solyndra.
Who's trying to BS who?

:rolleyes: Dumbass, Obama "admited" that ARRA created 2-3 million jobs in tough times (as per CBO)

ARRA%2Bimpact.jpg

June revenue numbers are out and it ain't looking pretty for our fiscal situation.

Oct 18 + $14B
Nov 18 + $8B
Dec 18 + $7B
Jan 18 + $17B

<<<<<TAX-CUTS PHASED IN
Feb 18 - $16B
March 18 - $6B
May 18 - $23B
June 18 - $32B

So without counting April when 2017 taxes were settled, instead of 11 billion average monthly revenue growth there is 19 billion shortfall.

Total effect is 30 billion monthly revenue reduction trend so far since tax-cuts went into effect. :smoke:

Funny how a 9% rise in the treasury receipts is a loss...... Right now were offsetting all of those tax cuts....

In what fucking universe does an average of 30 billion monthly revenue loss counts as "9% rise"??

Are you on drugs?
The only people I would expect to hate tax cuts are those hooked on government welfare or works for the government

cut spending

(-)Debt = Revenues - Spending

Look that formula over a few times and figure out where you erred.

You are a two-bit bullshit peddler if thats how you elect to represent all fo what ARRA did.
Truth be known he paid back businesses that invested in him during the campaign, just like Solyndra.
Who's trying to BS who?

:rolleyes: Dumbass, Obama "admited" that ARRA created 2-3 million jobs in tough times (as per CBO)

ARRA%2Bimpact.jpg

Yes dumbas, in 2009 not as many porjects got going as was expected, but that doesn't mean they didn't happen in 2010, 2011 and 2012.

Money was spent into economy and no doubt grew it in near term. The only reason you doubt such basic macro-economics is because you have a political angle to push.

Are you on drugs?

cut spending

I see you are the welfare receiver got it.
Where were you when obama spent like a drunken sailor?

Who's trying to BS who?

ARRA%2Bimpact.jpg

Yes dumbas, in 2009 not as many porjects got going as was expected, but that doesn't mean they didn't happen in 2010, 2011 and 2012.

WTF, it doesn't mean they did either.

Who's trying to BS who?

ARRA%2Bimpact.jpg

WTF, it doesn't mean they did either.

They happened silly. The only way to get money for a project is for project to happen. DUH

Spend cuts? Really? When pigs fly. Don't blame the republicans, blame politicians, take your pick on party affiliation.
Nobody is ever going to cut spending, and you know it, it's an addiction of those in power

Yes spending cuts, Clinton did it, Obama did it with sequestration and had Grand Bargain on the table for years.

There is NOTHING on the left like tax-cut cult on the right. There are no mass denial on the left that bills need to be paid and no propositions that spending does not increase debt.
Obama did the sequestration? Could have sworn congress did that, I may be wrong, but....
I wish you were as passionate as this under the last president.

...passionate about contracting economy during Great Recession and 10% unemployment???

Umm no, top priority was getting economy going AND WE HAVE, so it's time to do the fiscally responsible time to pay some bills. In 2012 I was PASSIONATE about not extending tax-cuts...Obama was in office as I recall.
Yeah, cash for clunkers and money to Solyndra did wonders with our tax dollars, huh?

And here is what you don't get - even "BAD" spending is expansionary in near term (it just leaves more to pay off down the line). For example Solyndra built a huge facility - that doesn't happen without material and labor purchases.
Irony watch that IRONY

Are you on drugs?

cut spending

You can't see it little man, because that's just bullshit you made up.

Read the thread, I explaned a couple of times now where I was "when Obama".

cut spending

No matter how much you whine your free ride is over little man
The voter will vote with their wallet as they always have. No lies will change that little man

And, the dems never could either, what's your point?
the left doesn't resort to fantasy, like the right wing does with, tax cut economics.
So your just as broke with either party, right? You just like democrats when they take it

the left is for a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage; because, higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand.

They sure did:

I don't think we were talking about all jobs, just the min wage jobs.
New study casts doubt on the benefit of Seattle's $15 minimum wage
Seattle's $15 minimum wage may be hurting workers, report finds
These People Are Shameless - Seattle's $15 Minimum Wage Is Worse Than You Thought

They sure did:

I don't think we were talking about all jobs, just the min wage jobs.
New study casts doubt on the benefit of Seattle's $15 minimum wage
Seattle's $15 minimum wage may be hurting workers, report finds
These People Are Shameless - Seattle's $15 Minimum Wage Is Worse Than You Thought

You just gave three links talking about the same flawed UW study:

One of the major limitations of the study, the Economic Policy Institute (EPI) points out, is that the data it analyzed excluded business with multiple locations, such as chain restaurants and big box retailers. So the 40% of employees they left out work at places like McDonald’s, Best Buy, and other stores that rely heavily on the low-wage workers who got the actual boost. That is a highly significant oversight.

The Seattle Minimum Wage Study Is Utter B.S.

Last edited:
cut spending

The voter will vote with their wallet as they always have. No lies will change that little man

....What "free ride"??? WTF are you talking about moron?

cut spending

You're giber jabbering like someone who realizes they are about to lose their free welfare stuff. I love the tax cuts like millions of other working-class Americans
See you at the ballot booth 2018 lol

You're giber jabbering like someone who realizes they are about to lose their free welfare stuff. I love the tax cuts like millions of other working-class Americans

Moron, I make good money for my work and pay a lot of taxes.

STFU already with your retard fantasies.

Moron, I make good money and pay shitload of taxes.

STFU already.
see you at the voting booth 2018

STFU already.

No you won't.

STFU already.

No you won't.
Good I hate more whining.

Oct 18 + $14B
Nov 18 + $8B
Dec 18 + $7B
Jan 18 + $17B

<<<<<TAX-CUTS PHASED IN
Feb 18 - $16B
March 18 - $6B
May 18 - $23B
June 18 - $32B

Are you on drugs?

cut spending
Let's cut our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror; the right wing doesn't want to pay, really really serious wartime tax rates for them; they must be, fake news.

Forum List

Back