Review....@2000 Mules.

This thread is set forth to discuss the film by the Felon Denish D'Souza. (sorry, he actually is a FELON).

So will this D'Souza film get +/- Reviews?

I'm so excited to learn if D'Souza will present both sides of the argument.
I guess we can start discussing 'for real' once people have seen the film.
Actually, he is not a felon. Pardoned. No criminal record. Some folks disagree.

Last edited:
This thread is set forth to discuss the film by the Felon Denish D'Souza. (sorry, he actually is a FELON).

WRONG AGAIN, Whinny! D'Souza was arrested on bogus leftwing charges and has long ago been pardoned a free man doing god's work bringing us great documentaries on the crimes of the democrats.

Actually, he is not a felon. Pardoned. No criminal record. Some folks disagree.
If a Murderer is convicted and sentenced in a trial, this person is GUILTY.
Unless, new evidence PROVES their innocence.

A pardon, does NOT exonerate this murderer.

So fuck the pardon excuse.
You claim that if Desantis becomes POTUS and Pardons Charles Manson, then Manson has NO Criminal Record. Figures.

If a Murderer is convicted and sentenced in a trial, this person is GUILTY.
Unless, new evidence PROVES their innocence.

A pardon, does NOT exonerate this murderer.

So fuck the pardon excuse.
You claim that if Desantis becomes POTUS and Pardons Charles Manson, then Manson has NO Criminal Record. Figures.
There is legal debate about whether a pardon expunges a criminal conviction. And you’re still an asshole. So gfy. 👍 :fu:

There is legal debate about whether a pardon expunges a criminal conviction. And you’re still an asshole. So gfy. 👍 :fu:
And you are so cute.
Why do you not engage in a civil conversation?

I agree that you should. But since you don’t, your question is amazingly hypocritical. Fuck off.
Hey, BackAgain, I see that you're still yammering that I'm a vainglorious and tragically stupid tool who can't admit when he's wrong in your signature.

You forgot to mention the fact that your allegation stems from your mindless, pseudo-scientific notion that the laws of thermodynamics would necessarily obtain beyond the physical universe, that God, therefore, could not have created the universe and the laws of physics that govern it in the first place because . . . wait for it . . . the law of conservation would prohibit that.

:alcoholic:

You may have me on ignore, but everybody else will see the absurdity on which your allegation is predicated. I think I'll repost this under your posts from time to time.

Forum List

Back