Review....@2000 Mules.

This thread is set forth to discuss the film by the Felon Denish D'Souza. (sorry, he actually is a FELON).

So will this D'Souza film get +/- Reviews?

I'm so excited to learn if D'Souza will present both sides of the argument.
I guess we can start discussing 'for real' once people have seen the film.
So, a past and duplicitous charge is important to you, but the fact that the left NEVER presents both sides is ignored.

Can I say I don't really give a fuck about what you think about this movie?

Sweating bullets? Having fun?
Can we just wait until you have actual 'footage' from the film.
I know you want to spout off about another 3-4 explosive weeks. but CHILL.

Until you can 'link' actual footage from the Felon, just CHILL and stop with the Speculation.

BOOKMARK this Lastamender .

I guarantee that when the COURTS rule that there was actual fraud and overturn the 2020 Election and award trump the POTUS, I will never (NEVER) post here again. Has to be a court DECISION, The Supreme Court. They rule fraud in 2020 election, I will be go. Per agreement. BOOKMARK this. When Trump is reinstated.

Will fuck stain duh-sue-za deliver?

What offer do you have?
I will continue to ask, until you answer.
How about a deadline........you pick the date.

If this was about the film, then saying "felon" before his name every time is unnecessary, right?

After all, the film isn't about his pardoned status or the alleged crime.
OK, So what is he going to present?
Truth
Biased Material
Lies

WHICH IS IT?

I will wait until I see it.

Until you can 'link' actual footage from the Felon, just CHILL and stop with the Speculation.

I guarantee that when the COURTS rule that there was actual fraud and overturn the 2020 Election and award trump the POTUS, I will never (NEVER) post here again. Has to be a court DECISION, The Supreme Court. They rule fraud in 2020 election, I will be go. Per agreement. BOOKMARK this. When Trump is reinstated.

What offer do you have?
I never said Trump would be reinstated. I said fraud would be proven. I want people punished and out of politics. And I have nothing to offer you.

Well, I don't think so. There is no evidence of your claim.

Maybe D'Souza can prove otherwise.
Until then, you got nothing.
The trailer explains that the evidence was systematically collected by tracking geo-location data from cell phones. They either have that evidence, or they don't. Those who are still refusing to even admit any possibility that widespread fraud occurred will simply ignore this evidence as they have all the rest. IF he actually has this evidence and it can be corroborated, the owners of those cell phones need to be indicted and tried for the crimes they committed.

Any court, including SCOTUS that refuses to hear the evidence should be outed very publicly to prove their corruption. I'll be watching it in the next few days. I've already ordered a copy. I'll get back to the thread after I see it.

OK, So what is he going to present?
Truth
Biased Material
Lies

WHICH IS IT?

I will wait until I see it.
Would you believe anyone, in any case?

Why not wait until AFTER you've seen to comment and then, to discuss ONLY the content of the film and NOT his alleged legal status?

So when the film is released, for $19.99, SHEEEEEP.
You can present what duh-sue-za presents as truth.
And we will present that duh-sue-za is full of shit by continually sucking up to trumps ass.

That ^^^^^^ is disgusting.
^ Proof that you and those like you will never accept ANY level of evidence or proof because you believe your media and deep down inside, you agree that the end justified the means. Trump was too dangerous to have in there for a second term.
The irony of his strength today is delicious. You folks are going to go absolutely BALLISTIC when he announces his run for '24. You've created a firestorm that will usher him back into office and your party and its media arm will set the nation on fire rather than allow a true vote in '24. This time around, prepare to do more than lodge accusations AND you can expect that burning down Blue cities isn't going to intimidate ANYONE who supports him. Mind what you wish for, Cletus.

Did that Happen?
D'Souza may or may not have evidence.

IDK, let's see what the Felon D'Souza tells us.
Can we just wait to see if D'Souza has an explanation for all of us?
Seriously DUDE-----video evidence isn't enough?

What offer do you have?
doosh

Lastamender
Fact check: Gaping holes in election fraud claims of ‘2000 Mules’ movie

:auiqs.jpg:

This is pure speculation. It ignores far more likely reasons for glove-wearing in the fall and winter of 2020 — cold weather or COVID-19.

True the Vote’s researcher claimed in the movie that voters in Georgia started wearing gloves to prevent their fingerprints from touching ballot envelopes after two women in Yuma, Arizona, were indicted on Dec. 23, 2020 for alleged ballot harvesting in that state’s primary election. But the Arizona indictment didn’t mention anything about fingerprints.

Voting in Georgia’s Jan. 5, 2021, Senate runoff election occurred during some of the coldest weeks of the year in the state, and when COVID-19 was surging.

That is fact checking? You can't be serious. A fourth grader could have made those excuses, not an adult. That article is a joke just like the moron who posted it.

Last edited:
This thread is set forth to discuss the film by the Felon Denish D'Souza. (sorry, he actually is a FELON).

So will this D'Souza film get +/- Reviews?

I'm so excited to learn if D'Souza will present both sides of the argument.
I guess we can start discussing 'for real' once people have seen the film.
Why is he a felon? Don't post a link. Explain in your own words.

Forum List

Back