Reviews in: Conservatives Say The DNC Was 'Disaster' For The GOP

The Reviews Are In: Conservatives Say The DNC Was 'Disaster' For The GOP

Conservative writer Ron Fournier:

Well done, @realDonaldTrump. You made Democrats a party of sunny patriotism and values.

You sure @billclinton didn't ask you to run?

— Ron Fournier (@ron_fournier) July 29, 2016

National Review editor Jonah Goldberg:

Why this convention is better: It's about loving America. GOP convention was about loving Trump. If you didn't love Trump, it offered nada.

— Jonah Goldberg (@JonahNRO) July 29, 2016

John Podhoretz, former Ronald Reagan speech writer and Commentary editor:

Take about five paragraphs out of that Obama speech and it could have been a Reagan speech. Trust me. I know.

— John Podhoretz (@jpodhoretz) July 28, 2016

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld:

if repubs had championed their principles with specifics rather than embrace autocracy - they wouldn't have yielded this turf to dems.

— GregGutfeld (@greggutfeld) July 29, 2016

Conservative blogger Erick Erickson:

For Republicans who are not social conservatives, I have to imagine last night and tonight at the DNC are having an impact on them.

— Erick Erickson (@EWErickson) July 29, 2016

Conservative Iowa radio host Steve Deace:

So most of conservative media and the GOP spent the week rooting for Russia, and now the Democrats get to rally around the flag.

Dreadful.

— Steve Deace (@SteveDeaceShow) July 29, 2016

Conservative Wisconsin radio host Charlie Sykes:

Snark aside: GOP needs to understand what is happening to them tonight…

— Charlie Sykes (@SykesCharlie) July 29, 2016

Do you know how old I am? Old enough to remember when speeches like this would've been given at GOP convention… Not Dem one. Brutal.

more at link :0)

I posted similar comments in another thread. I've watched conventions since the mid 1980's and the Democratic convention sounded like almost all the Republican conventions of the past. Faith, family, the greatness of the country and defense of our military.

The GOP nominee described a post-apocalyptic world where he alone can save humanity. And before anyone could wrap their head around that he called on Russia to hack sensitive US government email a few days later.

I've talked to many Republicans who know now they have to find or create a new party.

The mythical Obamabots have nothing on the Trump cult of personality. It's a shame we are finally far enough away from WWII that this kind of fascistic politics can finally gain a toehold in America. Americans used to be horrified by such dark-side politics.
You don't have clue what "fascism" is.
More than you do apparently, this white nationalist "law and order" manic you guys are worshiping is not even trying to hide it.

Well done, @realDonaldTrump. You made Democrats a party of sunny patriotism and values.

Why this convention is better: It's about loving America. GOP convention was about loving Trump. If you didn't love Trump, it offered nada.

Take about five paragraphs out of that Obama speech and it could have been a Reagan speech. Trust me. I know.

if repubs had championed their principles with specifics rather than embrace autocracy - they wouldn't have yielded this turf to dems.

For Republicans who are not social conservatives, I have to imagine last night and tonight at the DNC are having an impact on them.

So most of conservative media and the GOP spent the week rooting for Russia, and now the Democrats get to rally around the flag.

Dreadful.

Do you know how old I am? Old enough to remember when speeches like this would've been given at GOP convention… Not Dem one. Brutal.

I posted similar comments in another thread. I've watched conventions since the mid 1980's and the Democratic convention sounded like almost all the Republican conventions of the past. Faith, family, the greatness of the country and defense of our military.

The GOP nominee described a post-apocalyptic world where he alone can save humanity. And before anyone could wrap their head around that he called on Russia to hack sensitive US government email a few days later.

I've talked to many Republicans who know now they have to find or create a new party.

But yet the polls reveal a virtual tie....

Dreadful.

I suppose you've have not looked at the destruction the Clinton's and their minions have caused throughout the world. Talk about a blind bat you got it.

I suppose you've have not looked at the destruction the Clinton's and their minions have caused throughout the world. Talk about a blind bat you got it.
You should take a break and survey the GW Bush destruction.

Then before that the Reagan destruction.

Then you will be up to speed on destruction.

The mythical Obamabots have nothing on the Trump cult of personality. It's a shame we are finally far enough away from WWII that this kind of fascistic politics can finally gain a toehold in America. Americans used to be horrified by such dark-side politics.
More than you do apparently, this white nationalist "law and order" manic you guys are worshiping is not even trying to hide it.
More fear-mongering....

Trump is an American nationalist, something this country literally requires to be able to survive much longer.

White nationalism is what will happen in Europe as native Europeans understand the indigenous cultures that the EU and their Islamist allies are trying to destroy.

I wasn't a backer of Trump during the primaries and so my support of him now isn't all that strong. Last week's convention didn't boost that thin support while this week's convention in Philly did shave my support of Trump even thinner. The line that hit home with me last night was, "Imagine him in the Oval Office facing a real crisis. A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons. "Rockin' Robin" Trump needs to stay off Jay Bird Street and knock off the tweet-tweet-tweet.
Your 2 cents is about as worthless as tits on a boar hog.
Girlies have tits.

Farm animals have teats.

Those are your words for the day.

Now google them and memorize the difference.

Dreadful.

You should take a break and survey the GW Bush destruction.

Then before that the Reagan destruction.

Then you will be up to speed on destruction.
GW Bush had to clean up the mess your democrats left behind after they loosed Al Qaeda. Never the less Clinton's history is clear as they have wrought destruction. Bush is out and that was decided by the people who voted for Trump.

The fact that there are people who think either one of these candidates is worth dam and cares about them or the country is more depressing than the choice of candidates.

police.jpg

I wasn't a backer of Trump during the primaries and so my support of him now isn't all that strong. Last week's convention didn't boost that thin support while this week's convention in Philly did shave my support of Trump even thinner. The line that hit home with me last night was, "Imagine him in the Oval Office facing a real crisis. A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons. "Rockin' Robin" Trump needs to stay off Jay Bird Street and knock off the tweet-tweet-tweet.
Your 2 cents is about as worthless as tits on a boar hog.
Girlies have tits.

Farm animals have teats.

Those are your words for the day.

Now google them and memorize the difference.
I fully understand that you cannot tell the difference between a Boar hog tits and a mama hogs tits but hey one day you may learn that the Boars' tits are worthless.

yea, you really dominated the gop with the
cop hating
racism
hate speech
division
Anti Constitutional speeches

yea, totally took them to task

More fear-mongering....

Trump is an American nationalist, something this country literally requires to be able to survive much longer.

White nationalism is what will happen in Europe as native Europeans understand the indigenous cultures that the EU and their Islamist allies are trying to destroy.
Seems your man is scapegoating Muslims as well, I fail to see the distinction you are trying to make. The ultra right of Europe are not embarrassed to call themselves what they are, usually Christian nationalists, quit trying to split hairs here.

Dreadful.

You are black, so I understand that you understand very little. I also pretty much understand that you cannot help it.

I empathize.

Maybe if you did not have that obvious learning disability, you would know how well the democrats have been using YOU PEOPLE.

Let me axe you a question. Has there ever been a Republican slave owner? Not that you care.

Read my signature. Get a clue.

:lol::lol::lol:

You are a fucking clown, an imbecile .. too fucking stupid to know that YOU are being played by Bill Clinton and a rich guy's wet dream. :0) You're a cum-stain on American history.

Your laughable pretense of superiority is the funniest shit I've read all day.

Check this out stupid motherfucker .. REPUBLICANS OF THE SLAVERY ERA WERE ANTI-SLAVERY .. AND REPUBLICANS OF TODAY ARE NOT THE SAME REPUBLICANS BY ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION.

Let me guess .. you were too fucking ignorant to know that when you asked that stupid ass question. :lol::lol::lol:

Why am I here .. because I love talking to and exposing the pure ignorance of racist motherfuckers just like you.

:0) Do come again you silly little bitch-boy. I ain't (eb) scared.

'The owl" :lol:

Dreadful.

The party of stupid at it again.....

Which is exactly what these conservative writers are saying.

thanks Bozo. :0)
They are the reason why the GOP is considered as such.

The DNC was a national embarrassment that caused almost half the delegates to leave. The RNC just wasn't as good as some had hoped.

Thank you Debbie Wasserman Shultz.

Don't let the door hit you on your oversized ass on the way out.

Dreadful.

You mean hooey like "we're all in this together" Or together we're stronger OR you never did anytthing significant in your life without me ??????

Well let's try that out comrade. Whatz for dinner tonight? Gonna have it ready by 6PM? And could you pick me some razor blades next time you go out ? What we doing this weekend?

Geeezzxzzz....

More fear-mongering....

Seems your man is scapegoating Muslims as well, I fail to see the distinction you are trying to make. The ultra right of Europe are not embarrassed to call themselves what they are, usually Christian nationalists, quit trying to split hairs here.
The indigenous rights groups in Europe are actually ultra left wing, just like the Native American advocacy groups.

Your "far right", "fascist" and "ultra right" bullshit is nothing but a collection of racial slurs that trick dumb white people into advocating against their own interests.

Forum List

Back