Revisionist history focusing on 1/6 is getting louder.

The point you tried to make, that the Capitol Police Board report to, than you said are overseen, by committees, was proven not truthful, by your link to cornell university.
I posted the text of the laws that govern the Capitol Police to back up my points.

You should try it.

Of course not. In an emergency, the Capitol Police Board is legally empowered to request additional assistance without consulting anyone.

Now I must point out that you dont know a thing about this. The law was changed after Nov. 6th, you are citing a law that was changed.

From your link, why must you pretend you know something when it is obvious you dont. Everything you said was a lie and now you have proven you have been doing nothing but lying.

1704935318312.png

Now I must point out that you dont know a thing about this. The law was changed after Nov. 6th, you are citing a law that was changed.

From your link, why must you pretend you know something when it is obvious you dont. Everything you said was a lie and now you have proven you have been doing nothing but lying.

View attachment 886294
It's a good catch, but not going to get you the result you want.

This is the law that was passed in 2021.

The law in effect on January 6th 2021 still said that the Capitol Board could request assistance in an emergency without contacting Congress.

The law said this at the time of the Capitol riot:
Before making a request under this paragraph, the Capitol Police Board shall consult with appropriate Members of the Senate and House of Representatives in leadership positions, except in an emergency.

The law passed in 2002, in force on January 6th 2021 said this:
View attachment 886300

The last line says they did not need to consult with anyone in the setting of an emergency.

I'm right on this one.
Except, the Capitol Police Board was told no, prior, and the Standard Operating Procedure obviously states differently, seeing how it is fact, backed up by evidence, that the Capitol Police Chief did have to ask for permission.

what is 40 u.s.c. 212a, which this paragraph tells us when this paragraph is in effect

"All true, as the facts come out."

As posted earlier: "If you think you have solid, creditable, sourced facts.......well, right now Sea7, elektra would be a great time to offer it to the forum. Prove you have a sense of responsibility. A degree of gravitas. That you ain't just an empty suit with another shallow sketchy conspiracy. Don't be Alex Jones."

So saddle up, Skippy. Show the forum you got game. Go!

Except, the Capitol Police Board was told no, prior, and the Standard Operating Procedure obviously states differently, seeing how it is fact, backed up by evidence, that the Capitol Police Chief did have to ask for permission.

what is 40 u.s.c. 212a, which this paragraph tells us when this paragraph is in effect
The Chief of Police never submitted a formal request to the Board for an emergency declaration and support prior to January 6th. There is no evidence that anyone on the Capitol Police Board was told by anyone in Congress they couldn't have National Guard. By all accounts, the Board never brought the issue to Congress.

The Police Chief had to ask permission because the decision has to come from the Board, and he is not able to vote on it. That was always the case.

On January 6th, the Board had the legal authority to declare an emergency and request National Guard without getting approval from anyone in Congress.

As posted earlier: "If you think you have solid, creditable, sourced facts.......well, right now Sea7, elektra would be a great time to offer it to the forum. Prove you have a sense of responsibility. A degree of gravitas. That you ain't just an empty suit with another shallow sketchy conspiracy. Don't be Alex Jones."

So saddle up, Skippy. Show the forum you got game. Go!
fuck you

And the Sergeant at Arms makes the request to who?

I'm terms of security? No one. When in comes to such approval, they speak for the Legislative branch. That's actually part of their job. That's why Sund went to the two Sergeant-at-Arms to request permission to deploy NG and not to Pelosi and McConnell.

BTW, Pelosi sent a bill to be passed in the House eliminating the need for the Capitol Police Chief from having to obtain approval from the Sergeant-at-Arms to deploy NG.

Yes, Nancy Pelosi is a member of congress, the leader in fact, must I say, along with?

Pelosi is not the leader of Congress. She's not even Speaker anymore.

Even when she was, she still wasn't the leader of Congress. There is no such title in Congress as Leader of Congress.

Your fucked in the head, con. Royally.

"fuck you"

It seems sad that so many of the MAGA-Q's can hardly complete a thought or a sentence without resorting to gross vulgarities.

Why are they like that?
I don't really know, but have read the speculations, same as so many of you have, that it is due to weak or insufficient education; or deficient parenting; lack of mental horsepower to be better or different; simple inarticulateness.

I honestly don't know.
Nor am I here to judge.

The Chief of Police never submitted a formal request to the Board for an emergency declaration and support prior to January 6th. There is no evidence that anyone on the Capitol Police Board was told by anyone in Congress they couldn't have National Guard. By all accounts, the Board never brought the issue to Congress.

The Police Chief had to ask permission because the decision has to come from the Board, and he is not able to vote on it. That was always the case.

On January 6th, the Board had the legal authority to declare an emergency and request National Guard without getting approval from anyone in Congress.
Except of course, the offer did come from the Department of Defense, days prior, I posted the timeline, did you read it?

On January 6th, The Chief of the Capitol police could not disobey a direct order. The question now becomes, when did Nancy Pelosi order that the National Guard would not be requested, at anytime, even during an emergency.

And your idea that the capitol police operated under the law you cited, is proved false by the investigation and reports after the fact by the Government Accountability Office.

I agree with your quote from the link, that the Chief of Police by law has the authority to request assistance during an emergency, but according to the GAO they did not have that authority. So the question then becomes, when did Nancy Pelosi take that authority away.

Capitol Attack:The Capitol Police Need Clearer Emergency Procedures and a Comprehensive Security Risk Assessment Process​

For example, neither the Capitol Police nor the Board had procedures in place describing whether or when approval from congressional leadership was needed for the use of outside assistance during an emergency.

Pelosi is not the leader of Congress. She's not even Speaker anymore.

Even when she was, she still wasn't the leader of Congress. There is no such title in Congress as Leader of Congress.

Your fucked in the head, con. Royally.
Who is the third most powerful person in our government, leader of the House of Representatives. Which leader is more powerful, the leader of the Senate, or the Leader of the House, that would be the house.

Who represents all members of congress, Leader of the House

Who has all this power, who is congress, the literal face of congress, Leader of the House. Got any more useless points you cant win?

It seems sad that so many of the MAGA-Q's can hardly complete a thought or a sentence without resorting to gross vulgarities.

Why are they like that?
I don't really know, but have read the speculations, same as so many of you have, that it is due to weak or insufficient education; or deficient parenting; lack of mental horsepower to be better or different; simple inarticulateness.

I honestly don't know.
Nor am I here to judge.
You are an asshole, you insult me, than act like you took some sort of higher ground.

Like I said, fuck off dick wad

Forum List

Back