Revisionist history focusing on 1/6 is getting louder.

---------------------------------------------------

Ummm, here's the thing about "higher", about height itself.....well, mein freund, it's relative.

Meaning, if you perceive my poor avatar is on 'higher' ground......well, friend, you are convinced you inhabit the 'lower ground.'

If you perceive yourself as lower, well.....that's on you.
Not on my poor avatar.

We hope you will regain your confidence. Good luck.
Blow me

The point you tried to make, that the Capitol Police Board report to, than you said are overseen, by committees, was proven not truthful, by your link to cornell university.

Ask yourself why it is so very desperate and so very important to argue with people on a message board alleviating any responsibility to Pelosi or McConnell for the Chief of Capitol Police's request for the NG being ignored on 1/6/21 and days prior? Only someone who is so completely blinded and partisan would go to such lengths, 30 pages of responses, providing links to obviously partisan documents, it's insanity. You have to be so completely partisan that you can't even fathom the thought of anyone from your 'side' being corrupt or unlawful, or intentionally orchestrating an event to give them a huge political advantage for years to come. Who believes that the thoroughly corrupt pols in DC are worth defending, only someone like Moroner and Lush, who have sold their soul to the Democrat party. You'll never get it to concede anything is wrong or corrupt in the democrat party, it won't matter what evidence you have, they have zero integrity, the sad truth.

Ask yourself why it is so very desperate and so very important to argue with people on a message board alleviating any responsibility to Pelosi or McConnell for the Chief of Capitol Police's request for the NG being ignored on 1/6/21 and days prior? Only someone who is so completely blinded and partisan would go to such lengths, 30 pages of responses, providing links to obviously partisan documents, it's insanity. You have to be so completely partisan that you can't even fathom the thought of anyone from your 'side' being corrupt or unlawful, or intentionally orchestrating an event to give them a huge political advantage for years to come. Who believes that the thoroughly corrupt pols in DC are worth defending, only someone like Moroner and Lush, who have sold their soul to the Democrat party. You'll never get it to concede anything is wrong or corrupt in the democrat party, it won't matter what evidence you have, they have zero integrity, the sad truth.
Listen to this partisan asshole. Calling others partisans.

Newsflash. You fuckers are lying and we are setting the record straight.

You just don’t like facts.

1704979896087.png

Ask yourself why it is so very desperate and so very important to argue with people on a message board alleviating any responsibility to Pelosi or McConnell for the Chief of Capitol Police's request for the NG being ignored on 1/6/21 and days prior? Only someone who is so completely blinded and partisan would go to such lengths, 30 pages of responses, providing links to obviously partisan documents, it's insanity. You have to be so completely partisan that you can't even fathom the thought of anyone from your 'side' being corrupt or unlawful, or intentionally orchestrating an event to give them a huge political advantage for years to come. Who believes that the thoroughly corrupt pols in DC are worth defending, only someone like Moroner and Lush, who has sold their soul to the Democrat party. You'll never get it to concede anything is wrong or corrupt in the democrat party, it won't matter what evidence you have, they have zero integrity, the sad truth.
What they have proved in this thread, is that the order came from Nancy Pelosi. Nancy Pelosi said, "no national guard".

The law, linked to, not by me, but by the demoRATS, by the OP, all state the Capitol Police Chief had the power to request the National Guard but that power was taken away.

There is only one person between the chief of the Capitol Police and Nancy Pelosi.

Nancy Pelosi prevented the national guard from being deployed

Listen to this partisan asshole. Calling others partisans.

Newsflash. You fuckers are lying and we are setting the record straight.

You just don’t like facts.

Really, care to link to any posts where I've defended your enemies and 'opposing' party, the republicans?

Setting the record straight, good one... :laughing0301:

What they have proved in this thread, is that the order came from Nancy Pelosi. Nancy Pelosi said, "no national guard".

The law, linked to, not by me, but by the demoRATS, by the OP, all state the Capitol Police Chief had the power to request the National Guard but that power was taken away.

There is only one person between the chief of the Capitol Police and Nancy Pelosi.

Absolutely, but you'll never get them to admit that or agree to it, if they don't believe and perpetuate the lies, they lose their member card.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

MENSA?
Or....MAGA?
You be the judge.
;)
A chilliclothe is what I wipe my, xxx with if I can't shower.

demoRATS post their insults and act as if they are little innocent bunnies in a cruel world when the receive a just reply

Absolutely, but you'll never get them to admit that or agree to it, if they don't believe and perpetuate the lies, they lose their member card.
It is that demoRATS simply never have a high enough IQ to discuss political issues.

Like a horse led to water, they see it, they need it, but they won't drink it.

None of what you just said,,, and none of what you have claimed throughout this thread is true

Zero

You are nuts

None of what you just said,,, and none of what you have claimed throughout this thread is true

Zero

You are nuts
I am now quoting the law not posted by me but posted by the OP.

Go back and read it.

It is obvious if you read the law, Nancy Pelosi ordered no National Guard.

Pelosi's chief of the Capitol Police asked, and was told, no National Guard.

As pointed out, by the demoRATS in this thread, with links, the chief of police only has one person between himself and Pelosi

I am now quoting the law not posted by me but posted by the OP.

Go back and read it.

It is obvious if you read the law, Nancy Pelosi ordered no National Guard.

Pelosi's chief of the Capitol Police asked, and was told, no National Guard.

As pointed out, by the demoRATS in this thread, with links, the chief of police only has one person between himself and Pelosi
All you “quote “ are the voices in your head

The Sergent at Arms of the House and Senate are the ones who declined National Guard before January 6th. The Police Chief never submitted a formal request. At any rate, the evidence and testimony shows (including from Sund himself) that they did not think that the protest would become violent because previous similar rallies never did.

On January 6th, Pelosi and McConnell approved the National Guard immediately when they were requested by the Sergent at Arms for their chambers, not that it was necessary because the law in force at the time did not require them to consult with Congressional leadership. The Sergents at Arms probably didn't know this because, well, there aren't exactly a lot of instances of people trying to storm the Capitol and overwhelming Capitol Police.

What's insanity is the idea that there was a malicious conspiracy to get Trump. That's baseless and the result purely of paranoid delusional MAGA groupthink.

No, that's not what the law said at all. You've totally misread it.

On January 6th, 2021, the Capitol Police Board had the option to call in NG without consulting Congressional Leadership, but they didn't really seem to know this and asked anyway. The second they asked, they got approval.

Before January 6th, when the Chief of Police asked the Board about National Guard, he was told no by the board. Before January 6th, the Board did not consult with Congressional leadership to get guidance on this. They decided amongst themselves to ask the NG to be ready to assist in an emergency and not declare an emergency prior to the Joint Session.

Nothing was taken away.

Nancy Pelosi never prevented the NG from being deployed.

You persist in believing that the Capitol Police Board reports solely to the Speaker of the House, which is incorrect.

No, that's not what the law said at all. You've totally misread it.

On January 6th, 2021, the Capitol Police Board had the option to call in NG without consulting Congressional Leadership, but they didn't really seem to know this and asked anyway. The second they asked, they got approval.

Before January 6th, when the Chief of Police asked the Board about National Guard, he was told no by the board. Before January 6th, the Board did not consult with Congressional leadership to get guidance on this. They decided amongst themselves to ask the NG to be ready to assist in an emergency and not declare an emergency prior to the Joint Session.

Nothing was taken away.

Nancy Pelosi never prevented the NG from being deployed.

You persist in believing that the Capitol Police Board reports solely to the Speaker of the House, which is incorrect.
I posted the time line, that is not in dispute.

Chief of the Capitol Police said he requested the national guard numerous times on Jan 6th, before getting approval.

And of course, he requested the national guard before.

Nancy Pelosi said no national guard.

False equivalences are not the path I thought Trumpleton's would go down. You're better off sticking with denial of objective truth.

Chief of the Capitol Police said he requested the national guard numerous times on Jan 6th, before getting approval.

Nowhere have you proven that Nancy Pelosi was asked or refused anything to do with the NG

And you “timeline” was created by Kash fucking Patel

He’s a lying piece of shit

The Sergent at Arms dispute it, and we know for a fact there was never a formal request by Sund as there was no documentation of such a request. The requests by Sund before 1/6/2021 were informal.

Show me any evidence that says Nancy Pelosi said no before January 6th. There is none.

Forum List

Back