Revisionist history focusing on 1/6 is getting louder.

It had the effect of emptying out the 2 chambers and stalling the count. And the ONLY reason that's as bad as it got was because police did a remarkable job of evacuating everyone before any of the lawmakers were hurt or killed.

Throwing a quarter at the building would do nothing at all. Admit it, that was a pretty stupid analogy.
I remember when rabid, irate, overly-dramatic feminists were outside of the SCOTUS, being violent and pounding on the doors during the Roe v Wade hearing. They clearly wanted to halt the SCOTUS.

Sedition? They weren’t even arrested as far as I know. Why did they not get 20 years?

I remember when rabid, irate, overly-dramatic feminists were outside of the SCOTUS, being violent and pounding on the doors during the Roe v Wade hearing. They clearly wanted to halt the SCOTUS.

Sedition? They weren’t even arrested as far as I know. Why did they not get 20 years?
How many cops were assaulted?

How many hospitalized?

How many doors and windows were smashed in?

How many people died?

How many people ran for their lives?

I believe the answer to all of the above would be

NONE

dudmuck left out the 4th member of the board, I do not think dudmuck is knowledgeable enough to use reason on this issue.
True, and as reports say, They didn’t think it would be good optics…Well, all Nancy had to do was tell Trump that she’d welcome the NG he offered, and put it on him…She made a big show of turning that down, because they wouldn’t give Trump anything…

True, and as reports say, They didn’t think it would be good optics…Well, all Nancy had to do was tell Trump that she’d welcome the NG he offered, and put it on him…She made a big show of turning that down, because they wouldn’t give Trump anything…
Exactly.

Just like she ripped up his speech.

Pelosi is a shrew, just like Hitlery.

The evidence is that she is the Leader of Congress, and the testimony given by the Capitol Police Board
You are naive to think that the most powerful politician in Congress is not smart enough to hide evidence of her maleficence.

Nope, we've already established there no such position in Congress known as "the Leader of Congress."

That you're making shit up to prop up your failed position is a prime indication that it is indeed, a failed position.

Calmly waking around?

How did that window that Ashes was shot in get blown out?

Did “tourist” stumble into it?

Oh wait.. no. I saw video of an insurrectionist pounding on it with a helmet.

And I saw video of a MAGARAT stalking that cop up the staircase

And video of that massive scrum in that hallway on which a cop was almost crushed to death. Ya know… the scrum that killed that woman

Lying shit

You missed it. That MAN pounding the window out with HIS helmet was really MICHAEL Obama in whiteface.

secretly believes almost every Magaturd.

So, they didn’t want “the optics”… How’d that work out?

Worked out horrible for Magaturds. Over a 1000 are now felons. Most of whom are in jail and won't be able to vote for Trump this year. The rest given probation or released already also won't be able to vote for Trump this year because they are convicted felons. Many lost their jobs. Many lost their families. Many spent every cent they had on legal fees.

All for Trump who then setup a legal defense fund where he made about $250,000,000.00

Does that not make those Magaturds the dumbest people on the planet or what?

Worked out horrible for Magaturds. Over a 1000 are now felons. Most of whom are in jail and won't be able to vote for Trump this year. The rest given probation or released already also won't be able to vote for Trump this year because they are convicted felons. Many lost their jobs. Many lost their families. Many spent every cent they had on legal fees.

All for Trump who then setup a legal defense fund where he made about $250,000,000.00

Does that not make those Magaturds the dumbest people on the planet or what?

How hard were you laughing when Trump picked Chris Wray and Sessions???

Trump might as well pick you as AG....

There was no insurrection.

Of course there was. Insurrection is a violent attack against our government in opposition of execution of a law.

That is precisely what occurred on Insurrection Day when a mob violently broke into the Capitol in opposition of Congress certifying Biden's election victory.

But fear not. You're a con. It's not expected you possess the mental acuity to understand.

:itsok:

Of course there was. Insurrection is a violent attack against our government in opposition of execution of a law.

That is precisely what occurred on Insurrection Day when a mob violently broke into the Capitol in opposition of Congress certifying Biden's election victory.

But fear not. You're a con. It's not expected you possess the mental acuity to understand.

:itsok:
Nope.
The only insurrection was the stolen election.
:dev3:

Forum List

Back