Revisionist history focusing on 1/6 is getting louder.

I get it, only Democrat sources of information are valid.

The Sergeant-at-Arms reports directly to Nancy Pelosi, daily, and especially when a rare event such as this happens which they had prior notice of.

You have denied every thing I have posted, you have denied every law, rule, or regulation I quote, even from Democrat sources. You have your mind made up, and I am simply here pointing it out to you, and anyone else who reads these posts.

Democrats are in charge, until they fail, then it was someone else's fault.
Your lies remain unpersuasive.

I get it, only Democrat sources of information are valid.

The Sergeant-at-Arms reports directly to Nancy Pelosi, daily, and especially when a rare event such as this happens which they had prior notice of.

You have denied every thing I have posted, you have denied every law, rule, or regulation I quote, even from Democrat sources. You have your mind made up, and I am simply here pointing it out to you, and anyone else who reads these posts.

Democrats are in charge, until they fail, then it was someone else's fault.
My reports were bipartisan. You presented a little letter from some republican partisans. The letter came about a month after the attack, and is based on media reports and pure speculation.

The bipartisan committee reports were based on months (actually years for the 2023 update) of investigation.

There’s a pretty clear difference in the quality of the sources.

You’re making shit up again about what the SAA does and doesn’t do.

Im just saying your claims are baseless and without evidence. Thats just a fact. youve yet to give one piece of evidence to support your assertion.

Not to mention you’ve completely ignored that there are two Sergeants at Arms, one of which reports to a Republican.

Not at all. That’s what the rioters said. They wanted to hang Mike Pence. Remove Nancy Pelosi. Make Trump president.

They said this.
They didn’t want to hang Pence. Saying something stupid and meaning it are two different things.

Every intelligent person wanted to remove Pelousy.

And you intelligent people did want Trump to be President.

None of that is what you previously claimed.

Helpful hint:

They wanted to prevent a theft to keep Trump in office legally.

My reports were bipartisan. You presented a little letter from some republican partisans. The letter came about a month after the attack, and is based on media reports and pure speculation.

The bipartisan committee reports were based on months (actually years for the 2023 update) of investigation.

There’s a pretty clear difference in the quality of the sources.

You’re making shit up again about what the SAA does and doesn’t do.

Im just saying your claims are baseless and without evidence. Thats just a fact. youve yet to give one piece of evidence to support your assertion.

Not to mention you’ve completely ignored that there are two Sergeants at Arms, one of which reports to a Republican.
I sourced the law, rules, and regulations from the government website

I have used democrats at my source with links, a dozen times. I used the republicans once.

The letter, I only quoted, for it shows that Nancy Pelosi, as the laws I have linked to state, Nancy Pelosi is in charge of Congress's security.

I have not ignored both, Seargeant-at-Arms. The House of Representatives leadership is dominant, the law, rules, and regulations all start in the house. Security originates in the House.

But hey, I get it, you will play dumb all day long.

Nancy Pelosi failed at protecting Congress

Revisionist history focusing on 1/6 is getting louder.​

Prove anything I posted is wrong. Go ahead and quote something and we will discuss it. Show everyone you are just not yapping your trap

Besides illegally disrupt an official act of Congress, threaten the lives of congressmen and the VP, do physical damage to the Capital, attack police, you're right, I can't think of a thing.
Nobody said they weren’t guilty of anything, but they were guilty of rioting. This “sedition” is being thrown on by Democrats to punish these idiots politically, the usual sprinting to victimhood and trying to brand Trump as equating to these people (when he denounced the violence). It’s all political manipulation, nobody actually thinks our government was threatened that day

However, the Democrats have turned them into victims of massive oversentencing and denying due process. they were imprisoned for years without a trial, they should be pardoned because they were treated unconstitutionally.

They wanted to prevent a theft to keep Trump in office legally.
Helpful reality check, all the efforts to do so were rejected by the courts because there was no evidence the election had been stolen. So they resorted to a plot to delay Biden's certification by virtue of the mob's actions. In combination with the illegal fake elector scheme they hoped they could overturn the election and thwart the will of the people. The plot failed.

This “sedition” is being thrown on by Democrats to punish these idiots politically
Might I remind you it was juries who voted to convict those traitors of the crimes they were charged with. I see what you did there, trying to politicize the trials, by making it sound like the enforcement of the rule of law was an endeavor engaged in only by Dems.

Helpful reality check, all the efforts to do so were rejected by the courts because there was no evidence the election had been stolen.

False. Almost every single case got dismissed on one or more procedural grounds. So repeating that lie you guys loop so endlessly means absolutely nothing.
So they resorted to a plot to delay Biden's certification by virtue of the mob's actions. In combination with the illegal fake elector scheme they hoped they could overturn the election and thwart the will of the people. The plot failed.
Also false.

You don’t have a clue that you have absolutely zero credibility.

Might I remind you it was juries who voted to convict those traitors of the crimes they were charged with. I see what you did there, trying to politicize the trials, by making it sound like the enforcement of the rule of law was an endeavor engaged in only by Dems.
It was absolutely selectively prosecuted politically. If the jury didn’t find these people guilty of everything, they may have been in danger. Much like the George Floyd ruling, there was pressure on jurors to rule a certain way.

It was absolutely selectively prosecuted politically. If the jury didn’t find these people guilty of everything, they may have been in danger. Much like the George Floyd ruling, there was pressure on jurors to rule a certain way.
Pure bullshit

Thanks for playing

Q loves you

Forum List

Back