Rewarding bad behavior

The case went in front of a GJ. They declined to indict.

CRIMINAL You keep leaving that part out
You find it amusing that having to shoot a little boy who wasn't taught that "put your hands up" doesn't mean "go for your gun" caused a guy mental anguish? Disgusting.

Now...The cop that shot him was mental and was fired from another department because his boss said he was off his rocker.

Care to defend the actions of a mental case any further?

Nah, no need to. He did nothing wrong.

FACT. (See Grand Jury results)

Grand Jury wasnt there to determine if he did anything wrong.

Correct, cuz that's not what Grand Juries do. Grand Juries determine whether it was likely a crime was committed. They determine that there was no evidence that this kid's death was wrongful. PERIOD

No they determined that the cop didnt break the law. Not that it wasnt wrong. You keep lying about this simple fact

What the fuck? The only person lying here is you. Plus you don't understand how juries work. A grand jury does NOT decide individual guilt or innocence. ALL they do is determine whether a crime was likely committed or not. They investigated THIS shooting and determined that it was not a wrongful death. PERIOD.

Now reread that b/c your insistence that they decided that it was legal but didn't say it was wrong is incorrect b/c the actual terminology is "wrongful death" what they in fact said was "this was a rightful death" meaning the police acted appropriately.

Second, of COURSE people lie when they think the truth might get them in trouble, but our LEGAL system assumes they are telling the truth unless proven otherwise.

Heres the problem. I agree this is the process and people are innocent until proven guilty.

That wasnt done in this case. The cops submitted written statements and no one was allowed to question them to PROVE anything. So I agree people have to be proven guilty but when you remove the ability to even talk to them proving them to be a liar is impossible.

It would be pure stupidity for anybody in a grand jury case to be questioned. That's because it's not a typical court case where the prosecutor gets to ask questions of the defendant and then his lawyer gets to ask followup questions.

In a grand jury, the only one allowed to ask questions is the prosecutor. It's totally one-sided because all the defendant can reply is yes or no.

And they cannot be represented by counsel in the proceedings.

It's political. You wouldn't understand.

Correct. It is political. Then people can't figure out why Trump is kicking ass in the primaries.

We are sick of political. This is the results.

You want to stop rewarding bad behavior but Trump winning is good...

:banghead:

You are obsessed. This is not a thread about Trump. It is a thread about how nutbags don't care that a little boy playing in the park got blown away by an idiot.

You've been quiet on Carly, by the way. What gives?

From the guy who only wants the cops to have guns ...

I have a gun I'm not a cop. I am fine with you having a gun...and I think you are a retard.

Next lie.........

Second, of COURSE people lie when they think the truth might get them in trouble, but our LEGAL system assumes they are telling the truth unless proven otherwise.

Heres the problem. I agree this is the process and people are innocent until proven guilty.

That wasnt done in this case. The cops submitted written statements and no one was allowed to question them to PROVE anything. So I agree people have to be proven guilty but when you remove the ability to even talk to them proving them to be a liar is impossible.

It would be pure stupidity for anybody in a grand jury case to be questioned. That's because it's not a typical court case where the prosecutor gets to ask questions of the defendant and then his lawyer gets to ask followup questions.

Then you cant determine anyone is lying if you're going solely on what they say as the truth. Stupid, or any other name you want to call it doesnt mean shit really

In a grand jury, the only one allowed to ask questions is the prosecutor. It's totally one-sided because all the defendant can reply is yes or no.

Yes but they can also question witnesses which the prosecutor decided against because a written statement cant be cross examined. If you want the truth of what happened that day NOT allowing questions is sorta the opposite of wanting the truth

It's political. You wouldn't understand.

Correct. It is political. Then people can't figure out why Trump is kicking ass in the primaries.

You are obsessed. This is not a thread about Trump. It is a thread about how nutbags don't care that a little boy playing in the park got blown away by an idiot.

I have a gun I'm not a cop. I am fine with you having a gun...and I think you are a retard.

Next lie.........

No, you can stay with that one. Every anti-gun liberal nut in fact owns a gun, it's amazing, every one of you. You know how gun laws are reasonable and you know that gun owners are evil because you are one. It's amazing how every one of you comes up with that same point independently on your own

Next lie.........

No, you can stay with that one. Every anti-gun liberal nut in fact owns a gun, it's amazing, every one of you. You know how gun laws are reasonable and you know that gun owners are evil because you are one. It's amazing how every one of you comes up with that same point independently on your own

Are you trying to tell me that you don't think I own a gun? You think I am lying about that?

Then you cant determine anyone is lying if you're going solely on what they say as the truth. Stupid, or any other name you want to call it doesnt mean shit really

Yes but they can also question witnesses which the prosecutor decided against because a written statement cant be cross examined. If you want the truth of what happened that day NOT allowing questions is sorta the opposite of wanting the truth

Yes, they had written statements by the police. This is standard grand jury proceedings. Any lawyer worth a damn will always advise never allow yourself to be questioned by a prosecutor in a grand jury trial. Now, that's not to say they can't be questioned if they want to be. That's what took place in in the Ferguson trial. The police officer against the advice of his attorney said he would be willing to be questioned. But again, very rare because the sides are very tilted against the defendant.

Next lie.........

Are you trying to tell me that you don't think I own a gun? You think I am lying about that?

Yes, liberals always tell that lie, you think it gives your anti-gun arguments more credibility, LOL

ricevideo29n-5-web.jpg
ricevideo29n-9-web.jpg

Yes, they had written statements by the police. This is standard grand jury proceedings. Any lawyer worth a damn will always advise never allow yourself to be questioned by a prosecutor in a grand jury trial.

Yes but the prosecutor is not their lawyer. The Prosecutor can ask questions, he didnt and accepted their stories as beyond reproach. Exactly the opposite of a fact finding mission

Now, that's not to say they can't be questioned if they want to be.

Its not up to them, its up the Prosecutor.

He wasnt interested in finding out what happened.

Next lie.........

Yes, liberals always tell that lie, you think it gives your anti-gun arguments more credibility, LOL

Awesome. How confident are you that I am lying? Care to make a little wager?

CRIMINAL You keep leaving that part out
Now...The cop that shot him was mental and was fired from another department because his boss said he was off his rocker.

Care to defend the actions of a mental case any further?

Correct, cuz that's not what Grand Juries do. Grand Juries determine whether it was likely a crime was committed. They determine that there was no evidence that this kid's death was wrongful. PERIOD

No they determined that the cop didnt break the law. Not that it wasnt wrong. You keep lying about this simple fact

What the fuck? The only person lying here is you. Plus you don't understand how juries work.

That was your chance to point out the lie, you missed it because you have nothing but talking about what someone doesnt know about. Clearly you dont know and cant expound on it....Watch

A grand jury does NOT decide individual guilt or innocence. ALL they do is determine whether a crime was likely committed or not. They investigated THIS shooting and determined that it was not a wrongful death. PERIOD.

I know that, thats what I've said at least 10 times. Thanks for agreeing with the person that doesnt know how GJ work

[quoteNow reread that b/c your insistence that they decided that it was legal but didn't say it was wrong is incorrect b/c the actual terminology is "wrongful death" what they in fact said was "this was a rightful death" meaning the police acted appropriately.[/QUOTE]

No, what they said was there was no CRIMINAL wrongdoing. Lying again.

Oh this time when you call me a liar, dont agree with me.

Next lie.........

It's what's fun about liberals, it's not just that you have the same position on every issue, you have the same talking points. You understand gun laws should be restricted because you're a gun owner, every one of you use that line.

And how would you propose to prove it?

Next lie.........

It's what's fun about liberals, it's not just that you have the same position on every issue, you have the same talking points. You understand gun laws should be restricted because you're a gun owner, every one of you use that line.

I will take a fucking picture. Isn't that crazy!!

What's the bet, doofus?

What's the bet, doofus?

Gotcha, no one could fake a picture of owning a gun. Here's a picture of a gun, and it's MINE! LOL. Yeah, unfakeable. And I want to know how you're going to prove it before I agree to a bet.

What's the bet, doofus?

Gotcha, no one could fake a picture of owning a gun. Here's a picture of a gun, and it's MINE! LOL. Yeah, unfakeable. And I want to know how you're going to prove it before I agree to a bet.

I'm going to snap the picture of my gun resting on this iPad with this page in the background and my left hand giving you the finger.

What's the bet?

What's the bet, doofus?

I'm going to snap the picture of my gun resting on this iPad with this page in the background and my left hand giving you the finger.

What's the bet?

How do I know it's your gun, not someone you know?

What's the bet, doofus?

What's the bet?

You must really think I'm as weird as you. You think I'd knock on a neighbor's door and ask to use his gun for a photo op?

You're a sad little fucker.

You want the bet or not?

What the fuck? The only person lying here is you. Plus you don't understand how juries work.

That was your chance to point out the lie, you missed it because you have nothing but talking about what someone doesnt know about. Clearly you dont know and cant expound on it....Watch

A grand jury does NOT decide individual guilt or innocence. ALL they do is determine whether a crime was likely committed or not. They investigated THIS shooting and determined that it was not a wrongful death. PERIOD.

I know that, thats what I've said at least 10 times. Thanks for agreeing with the person that doesnt know how GJ work

[quoteNow reread that b/c your insistence that they decided that it was legal but didn't say it was wrong is incorrect b/c the actual terminology is "wrongful death" what they in fact said was "this was a rightful death" meaning the police acted appropriately.

No, what they said was there was no CRIMINAL wrongdoing. Lying again.

Oh this time when you call me a liar, dont agree with me.[/QUOTE]

I don't see a "lie," but you're right that grand juries have no role in determining whether a cop acted correctly in terms of department rules. I suppose the parents could pursue a civil suit for damages, if the state allows suits for damages against public employees acting in their job duties. (ie so long a sovereign immunity doesn't prohibit suit for damages)

What's the bet, doofus?

What's the bet?

You must really think I'm as weird as you. You think I'd knock on a neighbor's door and ask to use his gun for a photo op?

You're a sad little fucker.

You want the bet or not?

Not unless you can come up with an actual way to prove it's your gun. And just so you know, I don't do the stupid bets like quitting the site

Forum List

Back