Rewarding bad behavior

You've offered nothing that you can't cut and paste and borrow. You can't prove shit

Well.....you've lost this one, dummy. I've never lied on these pages.

Yeah, you'd base a bet on something you have to take my word for. You're a liar again. That's twice you got caught with your clown pants down. You've never touched a gun much less owned one. Now you're going to take bets based on my word for it. LOL, you have an unending ability to make yourself look ridiculous

I'm not asking you to take my word. I've offered to take a picture of the gun. You don't want to man up and admit your mistake....so you won't take the bet. You lose.

Riiiiggghttttt, a picture of a gun on the internet, no one could find that. No one could borrow a gun, that's not taking your word for it, that's proof.

Moron

What could the picture include to prove its him? Pick anything.

You tell me. What can I produce that proves to you that a picture is of my property? He wanted to bet, I just said I'm not betting something he can't prove. The onus is on him. His being a dick and producing you to be another dick doesn't prove dick, dick

Pi

Yeah, you'd base a bet on something you have to take my word for. You're a liar again. That's twice you got caught with your clown pants down. You've never touched a gun much less owned one. Now you're going to take bets based on my word for it. LOL, you have an unending ability to make yourself look ridiculous

I'm not asking you to take my word. I've offered to take a picture of the gun. You don't want to man up and admit your mistake....so you won't take the bet. You lose.

Riiiiggghttttt, a picture of a gun on the internet, no one could find that. No one could borrow a gun, that's not taking your word for it, that's proof.

Moron

Picture of gun next to today's paper? Problem solved!!

KAZ wont accept that. He seems to think there is no way to prove anything so I asked him. Hell, Lone said he'd take a picture of the gun, on an Ipad, with this page in the background, WITH HIS LEFT FINGER ON THE TRIGGER.

Kaz said "Anyone can find that pic on the internet". No, I am not joking either

Moron

You tell me.

This is your request. Can the picture contain ANYTHING that would prove to you its him? I mean, you have a choice of literally EVERYTHING.

Here's my girlfriend next to my car:

th

Pi

Moron

My sister is a liberal bet wetter who's never touched a gun despite being around them all her life. She could grab today's paper and go to either my brother or my house and take that picture

It's political. You wouldn't understand.

Correct. It is political. Then people can't figure out why Trump is kicking ass in the primaries.

We are sick of political. This is the results.

You want to stop rewarding bad behavior but Trump winning is good...

:banghead:
so what person running right now would be rewarding good behavior?....

That's not the point. The point is we are all sick of this politically correct crap direction we are in. We need more people like Trump to change the system we have. It's just like what happened in Florida with Travon Martin. Before the investigation was even over, the Home Owners association was already giving his mother all kinds of money. For what? They didn't do anything wrong!!!!

What we need in this country is a Loser Pays All law. That would stop many of these lawsuits and the threats of them as well. Wrongful death, same thing. Eliminate Wrongful Death liability. If a police officer or citizen eliminate the life of a scum, and it was investigated and found the citizen or officer did nothing wrong, you shouldn't be allowed to sue for anything; not one dime.

Whining about Political Correctness has become the bigot and homophobes new rallying cry.

"Political Correctness" has been around since the late-80s -- it was about softening the language to be less offensive.

Criminal "wrong" and civil "damage" are different types of liability with different legal standards.

The racists tub of shit who killed (murdered) Trevon got off because of a backwards FL law. He's still accountable to the parents of the boy he murdered despite the legal loophole he barely squeezed through.
Political correctness has destroyed my life. It is the take over of Liberalism(excessive) by "progressives". True liberals and progressives are polar opposite.

Pi

Moron

I offered to do that ( actually next to this web page with dates and all ). He claims that I will borrow someone else's gun for the pic. He's not capable of admitting his error.

Pi

Moron

My sister is a liberal bet wetter who's never touched a gun despite being around them all her life. She could grab today's paper and go to either my brother or my house and take that picture
Is she xenophilic?

Pi

Moron

KAZ wont accept that. He seems to think there is no way to prove anything so I asked him. Hell, Lone said he'd take a picture of the gun, on an Ipad, with this page in the background, WITH HIS LEFT FINGER ON THE TRIGGER.

Kaz said "Anyone can find that pic on the internet". No, I am not joking either

My sister who doesn't own a gun can send you the same thing

Moron

You tell me.

This is your request. Can the picture contain ANYTHING that would prove to you its him? I mean, you have a choice of literally EVERYTHING.

You already lost two bets to NOLA, I want to know what you're paying him first

Pi

Moron

I offered to do that ( actually next to this web page with dates and all ). He claims that I will borrow someone else's gun for the pic. He's not capable of admitting his error.

Well, that'd be enough for me.... unless of course it took you like 5 hours to produce it!

Pi

Moron

Well, that'd be enough for me.... unless of course it took you like 5 hours to produce it!

The dude doesn't want to lose a bet. Best way......don't make a bet.

Pi

Moron

He was being sarcastic, dimwit. Did you read his other posts?

So if I send you the same pic for my sister who's never touched a gun much less owned one, what have you proved. This actually does sound good to you, doesn't it?

So you lost three bets to NOLA now, his girl, his house and his car. What are you doing to settle up with him?

Pi

Moron

He was being sarcastic, dimwit. Did you read his other posts?

So if I send you the same pic for my sister who's never touched a gun much less owned one, what have you proved. This actually does sound good to you, doesn't it?

So you lost three bets to NOLA now, his girl, his house and his car. What are you doing to settle up with him?

And my jet. Don't forget my jet.

th

Pi

Moron

Is she xenophilic?

I don't get it

Pi

Moron

The dude doesn't want to lose a bet. Best way......don't make a bet.

From the guy who's not paying up on the bets you lost to NOLA, another lie from the k-k-klown, you have a pattern.

As I said, my sister can produce that photo any time she wants. Are you saying you aren't that smart? I didn't say you don't know anyone who owns a gun, I said you don't, liberal snobs like you in gun discussions always say that lie, and you do it every time as if you're the first one who thought of it.

Guys, hey guys, I own a gun, so it's OK that I want to ban them. I'm one of you! I know what I"m talking about. I love guns, which is why I know they are evil and no one should have them. But the police, you know, the ones who murder black people. They can have guns, but we can't. So you're with me, right! I own a gun? Yeah

Forum List

Back