Rewarding bad behavior

Correct. It is political. Then people can't figure out why Trump is kicking ass in the primaries.

We are sick of political. This is the results.

You want to stop rewarding bad behavior but Trump winning is good...

:banghead:
so what person running right now would be rewarding good behavior?....

That's not the point. The point is we are all sick of this politically correct crap direction we are in. We need more people like Trump to change the system we have. It's just like what happened in Florida with Travon Martin. Before the investigation was even over, the Home Owners association was already giving his mother all kinds of money. For what? They didn't do anything wrong!!!!

What we need in this country is a Loser Pays All law. That would stop many of these lawsuits and the threats of them as well. Wrongful death, same thing. Eliminate Wrongful Death liability. If a police officer or citizen eliminate the life of a scum, and it was investigated and found the citizen or officer did nothing wrong, you shouldn't be allowed to sue for anything; not one dime.

Whining about Political Correctness has become the bigot and homophobes new rallying cry.

"Political Correctness" has been around since the late-80s -- it was about softening the language to be less offensive.

Criminal "wrong" and civil "damage" are different types of liability with different legal standards.

The racists tub of shit who killed (murdered) Trevon got off because of a backwards FL law. He's still accountable to the parents of the boy he murdered despite the legal loophole he barely squeezed through.
Political correctness has destroyed my life. It is the take over of Liberalism(excessive) by "progressives". True liberals and progressives are polar opposite.

Blaming something or someone else for "destroying your life" is a pathetic American cop-out.

You want to stop rewarding bad behavior but Trump winning is good...

:banghead:

That's not the point. The point is we are all sick of this politically correct crap direction we are in. We need more people like Trump to change the system we have. It's just like what happened in Florida with Travon Martin. Before the investigation was even over, the Home Owners association was already giving his mother all kinds of money. For what? They didn't do anything wrong!!!!

What we need in this country is a Loser Pays All law. That would stop many of these lawsuits and the threats of them as well. Wrongful death, same thing. Eliminate Wrongful Death liability. If a police officer or citizen eliminate the life of a scum, and it was investigated and found the citizen or officer did nothing wrong, you shouldn't be allowed to sue for anything; not one dime.

Whining about Political Correctness has become the bigot and homophobes new rallying cry.

"Political Correctness" has been around since the late-80s -- it was about softening the language to be less offensive.

Criminal "wrong" and civil "damage" are different types of liability with different legal standards.

The racists tub of shit who killed (murdered) Trevon got off because of a backwards FL law. He's still accountable to the parents of the boy he murdered despite the legal loophole he barely squeezed through.
Political correctness has destroyed my life. It is the take over of Liberalism(excessive) by "progressives". True liberals and progressives are polar opposite.

Blaming something or someone else for "destroying your life" is a pathetic American cop-out.

From the guy who's a loser in life because they won't let you use your "identity" bathroom. Try that in one of your Muslim countries. I dare you

Pi
I'm not asking you to take my word. I've offered to take a picture of the gun. You don't want to man up and admit your mistake....so you won't take the bet. You lose.

Riiiiggghttttt, a picture of a gun on the internet, no one could find that. No one could borrow a gun, that's not taking your word for it, that's proof.

Moron

What could the picture include to prove its him? Pick anything.

Picture of gun next to today's paper? Problem solved!!

I offered to do that ( actually next to this web page with dates and all ). He claims that I will borrow someone else's gun for the pic. He's not capable of admitting his error.

He was being sarcastic, dimwit. Did you read his other posts?

So if I send you the same pic for my sister who's never touched a gun much less owned one, what have you proved. This actually does sound good to you, doesn't it?

So you lost three bets to NOLA now, his girl, his house and his car. What are you doing to settle up with him?

The difference.....I didn't tell you that you were lying about your sister.

He wasn't being sarcastic with that post. Or the later one where he said it would be good enough for him. You lose again.

I own a Brazilian made Interarms Rossi ".38 special". Haven't used it in years. Shot .22's for my entire youth. You have weird ideas about what liberals are all about. Dumb shit.

From the guy who's a loser in life because they won't let you use your "identity" bathroom. Try that in one of your Muslim countries. I dare you
I know right, the bathroom is the last place trannies got bothered. Everyone understands the need to go to the bathroom and even use a mirror.

Here ya go.

20160503_153847.jpg

Pi
Riiiiggghttttt, a picture of a gun on the internet, no one could find that. No one could borrow a gun, that's not taking your word for it, that's proof.

Moron

What could the picture include to prove its him? Pick anything.

Picture of gun next to today's paper? Problem solved!!

I offered to do that ( actually next to this web page with dates and all ). He claims that I will borrow someone else's gun for the pic. He's not capable of admitting his error.

He was being sarcastic, dimwit. Did you read his other posts?

So if I send you the same pic for my sister who's never touched a gun much less owned one, what have you proved. This actually does sound good to you, doesn't it?

So you lost three bets to NOLA now, his girl, his house and his car. What are you doing to settle up with him?

The difference.....I didn't tell you that you were lying about your sister.

He wasn't being sarcastic with that post. Or the later one where he said it would be good enough for him. You lose again.

I own a Brazilian made Interarms Rossi ".38 special". Haven't used it in years. Shot .22's for my entire youth. You have weird ideas about what liberals are all about. Dumb shit.

Swish. My point is that a picture on the internet isn't proof of shit. Your "proof" as I pointed out is something my sister could produce, and my sister doesn't own a gun just like you don't. I didn't ask for a bet, didn't agree to a bet, I pointed out there's no way for you to prove what you claim. So even if I would entertain a bet, there's no point.

Every liberal claims to have been a Republican who voted for W and left the party and decided the Democrats were right on every issue because the supreme court made the florida court follow their own laws, and every liberal claims to own a gun and that's why it's OK that you want to restrict them, you're one of us and you know guns are evil and should be taken away from us. It's what you do.

So how are you paying your string of bets you lost to NOLA? He's owned you

I know right, the bathroom is the last place trannies got bothered. Everyone understands the need to go to the bathroom and even use a mirror.

All I know is apparently trannies are obsessed with the sexual orientation of the people they go to the bathroom with. They'd be fine with other trannies, it's just a straight guy that bothers them. Wonder why they have the obsession with sexual orientation, isn't that what they're against?

I'd give you the same with my sister's finger and my gun, but I don't give a shit

You don't give a shit? Since when? Moments ago? Imagine that.

Admit your dopey error, loser. Be a man.

That's classic. You haven't looked at your avatar lately, have you?

My avatar mocks Ted Cruz. You can see it, right? What does that have to do with you being a dude who can't own up when he's wrong?

All I know is apparently trannies are obsessed with the sexual orientation of the people they go to the bathroom with. They'd be fine with other trannies, it's just a straight guy that bothers them. Wonder why they have the obsession with sexual orientation, isn't that what they're against?
A lot of trannies really like straight men. I think straight men are often sweet. In fact, in the past a lot of trannies became trannies to please straight men.

A lot of trannies really like straight men. I think straight men are often sweet. In fact, in the past a lot of trannies became trannies to please straight men.

You seem to know waaaaaaayyyyy too much about this.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I'd give you the same with my sister's finger and my gun, but I don't give a shit

You don't give a shit? Since when? Moments ago? Imagine that.

Admit your dopey error, loser. Be a man.

That's classic. You haven't looked at your avatar lately, have you?

My avatar mocks Ted Cruz. You can see it, right? What does that have to do with you being a dude who can't own up when he's wrong?

Prove I'm wrong. You telling anyone to man up is comic, have you checked out your avatar lately?

Whatever floats your boat

Forum List

Back