Rewarding bad behavior

Kaz is pretending that someone only offered a picture and didnt offer him the opportunity to chose how the picture is taken. But its just pretend.

I never agreed to that. You owe NOLA a boatload of shit, he's been beating your ass with photo after photo, how are you going to make that right?

You still pretending the challenge was to find photos of stuff?

Loaded question, I never thought that, I thought it was a crock

If you never thought that you wouldnt hold up NOLA ability to find pictures of things as a victory. Stop being stupid again, unless you think finding pictures is challenging.:badgrin:

LOL, you chastise me then agree with me, classic. Finding pictures is easy. Taking pictures is easy. Finding a gun is easy. That was my point, genius. It proved nothing

So we're back to you thinking the challenge was the ability to find a picture of a gun?

I never agreed to that. You owe NOLA a boatload of shit, he's been beating your ass with photo after photo, how are you going to make that right?

If you never thought that you wouldnt hold up NOLA ability to find pictures of things as a victory. Stop being stupid again, unless you think finding pictures is challenging.:badgrin:

LOL, you chastise me then agree with me, classic. Finding pictures is easy. Taking pictures is easy. Finding a gun is easy. That was my point, genius. It proved nothing

So we're back to you thinking the challenge was the ability to find a picture of a gun?

I didn't issue a challenge, LoneLaughedat did

Hey! I saw what you did there, Suckazz. You are one funny guy!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I'm referring to you thinking the challenge was to find pictures of things. If you thought that was the challenge (which was confirmed by claiming NOLA random pictures won) then you're way behind or pretending to be this dumb.

You have to pretend tho...the only other choice is admit you were owned. And you cant do that, no sir :nono:

I'm referring to you thinking the challenge was to find pictures of things. If you thought that was the challenge (which was confirmed by claiming NOLA random pictures won) then you're way behind or pretending to be this dumb.

You have to pretend tho...the only other choice is admit you were owned. And you cant do that, no sir :nono:

I never brought up posting pictures, LoneLaugher did. I asked how he's going to prove he owns a gun. He said he'd post a picture of it. You are an idiot, Poindexter. You k-k-klowns always are

I never brought up posting pictures, LoneLaugher did. I asked how he's going to prove he owns a gun. He said he'd post a picture of it. You are an idiot, Poindexter. You k-k-klowns always are

Yes, that is the question you are refusing to answer. What could be included in the picture to prove to you its his? Anything?

No payout--no peace.

Then you gun down tbe loons protesting/looting and instantly increase the city's average IQ by 15-20 points. How long will it take these people to comprehend..... Fuck with a cop, end up in a box.

Tamar Rice was just a kid, and the gun he was carrying was a only a toy gun. The cop who shot and killed Tamir Rice should've displayed much more foresight and checked Tamir's toy gun before resorting to the "shoot first-ask questions later" routine that's all too common among cops, especially nowadays.

No payout--no peace.

Then you gun down tbe loons protesting/looting and instantly increase the city's average IQ by 15-20 points. How long will it take these people to comprehend..... Fuck with a cop, end up in a box.

Tamar Rice was just a kid, and the gun he was carrying was a only a toy gun. The cop who shot and killed Tamir Rice should've displayed much more foresight and checked Tamir's toy gun before resorting to the "shoot first-ask questions later" routine that's all too common among cops, especially nowadays.

Tamir's age is irrelevant. It really is.

What IS relevant is he shouldn't have reached for a realistic looking gun when told to put his hands up. And no, the officer in question should not have been required to say 'oh that looks like a real gun that guy is reaching for, but I better double check before I defend myself"

Yes, that is the question you are refusing to answer. What could be included in the picture to prove to you its his? Anything?

Not without personally identifying himself. Without personal identification, what can't anyone produce? I don't give a shit, you're just a couple of eight year olds playgrounding.

And I already pointed out for his picture, my sister could produce the same by getting my or my brother's gun. Are you saying he's such an unpleasant person he has no family or friends?

Not without personally identifying himself. Without personal identification, what can't anyone produce? I don't give a shit, you're just a couple of eight year olds playgrounding.

And I already pointed out for his picture, my sister could produce the same by getting my or my brother's gun. Are you saying he's such an unpleasant person he has no family or friends?

You dont know him so personal ID would only confirm he has an ID of someone you dont know.
All I asked you was What could be included in the picture to prove to you its his? Anything? ANYTHING in the entire world?

Good grief.. you guys still going on about this? I think LL pretty much settled this as good as is gets without actually meeting him in person, getting the S/N, confirming that he is who he says he is and verifying the registration of the gun. And that ain't ever going to happen.

Jesus, let it go.

You dont know him so personal ID would only confirm he has an ID of someone you dont know.
All I asked you was What could be included in the picture to prove to you its his? Anything? ANYTHING in the entire world?

No.

So if I post a picture of this post with my sister giving you the finger and a gun, will that prove she owns a gun? She doesn't, BTW. Explain how that's different than LoneLaugher.

And I didn't ask to bet, I didn't ask for him to prove anything, I just said it's impossible to prove. You playgrounders took it from there

Ceeoul. So you just owned LoneLaugher and ClosedCaption, what do they have to do for you now?

Kaz is pretending that someone only offered a picture and didnt offer him the opportunity to chose how the picture is taken. But its just pretend.

Not to mention, I was just being silly.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

And Kaz decided to play silly too

That was obvious, he's just stupid

Great answer! Nothing is real because everything can be fake.

Now go play stupid

That isn't what I said, moron. What a k-k-klown. You did get that one right, nice avatar selection. It's the real you

You keep saying what you are NOT saying. Nothing can be real, not even pictures because :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

You really are that stupid, aren't you? I said a picture doesn't prove anything because it can be faked. You're coming back with the non-sequitur that I said nothing is real

K-K-Klowns are supposed to be laughed with, not at

Forum List

Back