Rewarding bad behavior

No pictures are real to Kaz because they can be faked. Are they faked? Who knows! But Kaz doesnt believe any of it.

Why?

WHO KNOWS!

I've never known someone who doesnt believe any picture based on the ability of people to fake them. Usually you look at it first before determining they are fake. Not Kaz!

Like I said, barring a personal meet and greet where he verifies your identity, gets the S/N from the gun and verifies it is actually yours, there will never be definitive proof.

Can we discuss the weather now?

:)

Like I said, barring a personal meet and greet where he verifies your identity, gets the S/N from the gun and verifies it is actually yours, there will never be definitive proof.

Can we discuss the weather now?

:)

Nope, not even circumstantial proof works for Kaz because everything can be faked. So trying to prove anything is pointless

Wait, So NOLA didnt win like you said?

:badgrin: Sheesh, this dude stands by NOTHING he says :badgrin:

You guys said pictures can't be faked, so he won according to your k-k-klown rules. Here's your prize, it's a pie, lean a little more forward ...

Wait, So NOLA didnt win like you said?

:badgrin: Sheesh, this dude stands by NOTHING he says :badgrin:

You guys said pictures can't be faked, so he won according to your k-k-klown rules. Here's your prize, it's a pie, lean a little more forward ...

So he didnt win after you said he did

AND you believe someone said pictures cant be faked and you decided that was a good debate to have with ME? LMAO Oh, ok...

Kaz is pretending that someone only offered a picture and didnt offer him the opportunity to chose how the picture is taken. But its just pretend.

I never agreed to that. You owe NOLA a boatload of shit, he's been beating your ass with photo after photo, how are you going to make that right?

:spinner:

Not to mention, I was just being silly.

That was obvious, he's just stupid

No payout--no peace.

Then you gun down tbe loons protesting/looting and instantly increase the city's average IQ by 15-20 points. How long will it take these people to comprehend..... Fuck with a cop, end up in a box.

Tamar Rice was just a kid, and the gun he was carrying was a only a toy gun. The cop who shot and killed Tamir Rice should've displayed much more foresight and checked Tamir's toy gun before resorting to the "shoot first-ask questions later" routine that's all too common among cops, especially nowadays.

Tamir's age is irrelevant. It really is.

What IS relevant is he shouldn't have reached for a realistic looking gun when told to put his hands up. And no, the officer in question should not have been required to say 'oh that looks like a real gun that guy is reaching for, but I better double check before I defend myself"

He was never told that. Only the CYA police made that claim.

No payout--no peace.

Then you gun down tbe loons protesting/looting and instantly increase the city's average IQ by 15-20 points. How long will it take these people to comprehend..... Fuck with a cop, end up in a box.

Tamar Rice was just a kid, and the gun he was carrying was a only a toy gun. The cop who shot and killed Tamir Rice should've displayed much more foresight and checked Tamir's toy gun before resorting to the "shoot first-ask questions later" routine that's all too common among cops, especially nowadays.

What IS relevant is he shouldn't have reached for a realistic looking gun when told to put his hands up. And no, the officer in question should not have been required to say 'oh that looks like a real gun that guy is reaching for, but I better double check before I defend myself"

You , of course, can't prove that he wasn't told that. So barring that , we will take the police officer's word for it, much as that chaps your ass.

No payout--no peace.

You , of course, can't prove that he wasn't told that. So barring that , we will take the police officer's word for it, much as that chaps your ass.

OJ said he was innocent. Do you take his word for it?

Of course not. However, OJ was actually indicted and found not guilty. Therefore he is not guilty.

Who knew that in an open carry state you get shot within 2 seconds for carrying a gun?

It's a white open carry state.

Of course not. However, OJ was actually indicted and found not guilty. Therefore he is not guilty.

Not guillty does not mean didn't do it.

OJ was found liable in a wrongful death suit. Are you implying that was an injustice to OJ?

Oh, come on now, NOLA. OJ was an adult, first of all, and no, he was clearly not innocent. He murdered Nicole Brown, plain and simple. This was not the same as the Tamir Rice case...at all. They're not even the next thing to comparable.

Who knew that in an open carry state you get shot within 2 seconds for carrying a gun?
He was shot for reaching for what looked like a gun when told to put his shit hooks in the air.

Why the need to be dishonest?

Thats a good question. Why are you lying as if he gave an order and the order was refused within 2 seconds with the window up? I literally showed you this like 5 pages ago and youre here lying again

OF COURSE YOU'LL IGNORE IT, WHY ADDRESS FACTS! And no you didn't, yiu just talked about COPS the TV show and how cops learn from mistakes.

Okay hot shot. Let's see YOUR facts. Let's see what the grand jury, investigators, the public and media didn't see that you did. Where is this fact that police didn't order Tamir to freeze or not reach for his weapon????

How long does it take to say those words? The entire incident was shorter than that.

Pick one:

NO evidence Cleveland officer ordered Tamir Rice to raise ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Boy-pellet-gun-warned-friend-police-...
Daily Mail
Jun 13, 2015 - NO evidence that Cleveland police officer ordered Tamir Rice, 12, .... The friend told sheriff's deputies he had given the airsoft-type gun to him ...
Tamir Rice Case: No Hard Evidence Found That Cop ...
www.nbcnews.com/.../tamir-rice-case-friend-warned-12-y...
NBCNews.com
Jun 13, 2015 - Tamir Rice Case: No Hard Evidence Found That Cop Ordered Boy to Raise ... A friend told deputies he had given the pellet gun to Tamir hours ...
Witnesses did not hear Cleveland police officer order Tamir ...
www.cleveland.com/.../witnesses_did_not_hear_clevela....
The Plain Dealer
Jun 13, 2015 - Witnesses did not hear Cleveland police officer order Tamir Rice to show his ... Police said Loehmann gave the orders from the ajar passenger door of the ... The investigative materials make no determination as to whether the ...
Tamir Rice report: No proof officer warned before shots ...
www.cnn.com/2015/06/13/us/tamir-rice-report/
CNN
Jun 13, 2015 - Tamir Rice report: No proof police officer shouted warning before shooting .... Documents: No clear evidence cop who shot Tamir Rice ordered him to ... The friend told investigators he'd taken the air pistol apart and couldn't ...

Also add, YOU STILL have not addressed one point she brought up. You're trying really hard to defend your higher tax bill there bud

Pick one.

Forum List

Back