Rewarding bad behavior

My house:
th

Ceeoul. So you just owned LoneLaugher and ClosedCaption, what do they have to do for you now?

Kaz is pretending that someone only offered a picture and didnt offer him the opportunity to chose how the picture is taken. But its just pretend.

I never agreed to that. You owe NOLA a boatload of shit, he's been beating your ass with photo after photo, how are you going to make that right?

Pi
What could the picture include to prove its him? Pick anything.

Picture of gun next to today's paper? Problem solved!!

I offered to do that ( actually next to this web page with dates and all ). He claims that I will borrow someone else's gun for the pic. He's not capable of admitting his error.

He was being sarcastic, dimwit. Did you read his other posts?

So if I send you the same pic for my sister who's never touched a gun much less owned one, what have you proved. This actually does sound good to you, doesn't it?

So you lost three bets to NOLA now, his girl, his house and his car. What are you doing to settle up with him?

The difference.....I didn't tell you that you were lying about your sister.

He wasn't being sarcastic with that post. Or the later one where he said it would be good enough for him. You lose again.

I own a Brazilian made Interarms Rossi ".38 special". Haven't used it in years. Shot .22's for my entire youth. You have weird ideas about what liberals are all about. Dumb shit.

Swish. My point is that a picture on the internet isn't proof of shit. Your "proof" as I pointed out is something my sister could produce, and my sister doesn't own a gun just like you don't. I didn't ask for a bet, didn't agree to a bet, I pointed out there's no way for you to prove what you claim. So even if I would entertain a bet, there's no point.

Every liberal claims to have been a Republican who voted for W and left the party and decided the Democrats were right on every issue because the supreme court made the florida court follow their own laws, and every liberal claims to own a gun and that's why it's OK that you want to restrict them, you're one of us and you know guns are evil and should be taken away from us. It's what you do.

So how are you paying your string of bets you lost to NOLA? He's owned you
Every liberal claims to have been a Republican who voted for W and left the party and decided the Democrats were right on every issue because the supreme court made the florida court follow their own laws, and every liberal claims to own a gun and that's why it's OK that you want to restrict them

They do make a lot of claims, don't they?

It seems to me that many of these liberals are independently wealthy, work for themselves, or have their own business. Me? I'm the only blue collar worker on USMB. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Pi
I'm not asking you to take my word. I've offered to take a picture of the gun. You don't want to man up and admit your mistake....so you won't take the bet. You lose.

Riiiiggghttttt, a picture of a gun on the internet, no one could find that. No one could borrow a gun, that's not taking your word for it, that's proof.

Moron

KAZ wont accept that. He seems to think there is no way to prove anything so I asked him. Hell, Lone said he'd take a picture of the gun, on an Ipad, with this page in the background, WITH HIS LEFT FINGER ON THE TRIGGER.

Kaz said "Anyone can find that pic on the internet". No, I am not joking either

My sister who doesn't own a gun can send you the same thing

Come on, he provided proof for crying out loud.

And not to change the subject, but did you know Donald Trump appeared on the show The Honeymooners years ago???

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

It's political. You wouldn't understand.

Correct. It is political. Then people can't figure out why Trump is kicking ass in the primaries.

We are sick of political. This is the results.

You want to stop rewarding bad behavior but Trump winning is good...

:banghead:
so what person running right now would be rewarding good behavior?....

That's not the point. The point is we are all sick of this politically correct crap direction we are in. We need more people like Trump to change the system we have. It's just like what happened in Florida with Travon Martin. Before the investigation was even over, the Home Owners association was already giving his mother all kinds of money. For what? They didn't do anything wrong!!!!

What we need in this country is a Loser Pays All law. That would stop many of these lawsuits and the threats of them as well. Wrongful death, same thing. Eliminate Wrongful Death liability. If a police officer or citizen eliminate the life of a scum, and it was investigated and found the citizen or officer did nothing wrong, you shouldn't be allowed to sue for anything; not one dime.

Whining about Political Correctness has become the bigot and homophobes new rallying cry.

"Political Correctness" has been around since the late-80s -- it was about softening the language to be less offensive.

Criminal "wrong" and civil "damage" are different types of liability with different legal standards.

The racists tub of shit who killed (murdered) Trevon got off because of a backwards FL law. He's still accountable to the parents of the boy he murdered despite the legal loophole he barely squeezed through.

The racists tub of shit who killed (murdered) Trevon got off because of a backwards FL law.

Only a liberal would think that the right of a citizen to defend himself against an attacker is a backwards law. Then you wonder why we fight to keep our firearm rights.

Living in the Cleveland area, I'm a little upset over the city of Cleveland's settlement of 6 million dollars to the family of Tamir Rice.

Tamir was the 12 year old kid that a Cleveland police officer shot when he pulled out a realistic looking toy gun at the officer. The investigation found no wrong doing by the police and even had a Grand Jury trial for the shooting officer who was found within his rights of self-defense.

So why did a broke city--like Cleveland, make the mother of this kid an instant millionaire?

There is something terribly wrong with our legal system when we reward irresponsible and bad behavior. The claim here is that they gave this taxpayer cash away to avoid a much higher payout.

There shouldn't be any payout. Did the city really fear being held liable for a much larger amount, or is this all politics with fear of not being reelected if they did the right thing by protecting taxpayer money?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/26/us/tamir-rice-family-cleveland-settlement.html?_r=0

Hiring a legal defense team for the duration of an ugly civil trial would cost about the same.

Also factor in negative PR for the city. Who wants to visit a place they shoot 12-year olds?

I'm sure the parents would happily trade the 6 millions to have their son back.

Don't you believe it. With lowlifes, the body isn't even cold yet before they contact a lawyer.

Pi

I offered to do that ( actually next to this web page with dates and all ). He claims that I will borrow someone else's gun for the pic. He's not capable of admitting his error.

So if I send you the same pic for my sister who's never touched a gun much less owned one, what have you proved. This actually does sound good to you, doesn't it?

So you lost three bets to NOLA now, his girl, his house and his car. What are you doing to settle up with him?

He wasn't being sarcastic with that post. Or the later one where he said it would be good enough for him. You lose again.

I own a Brazilian made Interarms Rossi ".38 special". Haven't used it in years. Shot .22's for my entire youth. You have weird ideas about what liberals are all about. Dumb shit.

Swish. My point is that a picture on the internet isn't proof of shit. Your "proof" as I pointed out is something my sister could produce, and my sister doesn't own a gun just like you don't. I didn't ask for a bet, didn't agree to a bet, I pointed out there's no way for you to prove what you claim. So even if I would entertain a bet, there's no point.

Every liberal claims to have been a Republican who voted for W and left the party and decided the Democrats were right on every issue because the supreme court made the florida court follow their own laws, and every liberal claims to own a gun and that's why it's OK that you want to restrict them, you're one of us and you know guns are evil and should be taken away from us. It's what you do.

Every liberal claims to have been a Republican who voted for W and left the party and decided the Democrats were right on every issue because the supreme court made the florida court follow their own laws, and every liberal claims to own a gun and that's why it's OK that you want to restrict them

It seems to me that many of these liberals are independently wealthy, work for themselves, or have their own business. Me? I'm the only blue collar worker on USMB. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Pi
Riiiiggghttttt, a picture of a gun on the internet, no one could find that. No one could borrow a gun, that's not taking your word for it, that's proof.

Moron

KAZ wont accept that. He seems to think there is no way to prove anything so I asked him. Hell, Lone said he'd take a picture of the gun, on an Ipad, with this page in the background, WITH HIS LEFT FINGER ON THE TRIGGER.

And not to change the subject, but did you know Donald Trump appeared on the show The Honeymooners years ago???

That ... was funny ...

Pi

That ... was funny ...

There's not many things that make me laugh until I cry, but that was one of them; posted on my Facebook page. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Me? I'm the only blue collar worker on USMB

What about those rental properties you say you own? Your family has been involved with investment properties forever, according to you.

Being a landlord isn't blue collar. If you are a landlord.

He's a republican blue collar guy. They all own rental properties in states that they don't live in.

What about those rental properties you say you own? Your family has been involved with investment properties forever, according to you.

He's a republican blue collar guy. They all own rental properties in states that they don't live in.

Honk, honk, seltzer, pie ...

Thanks for your k-k-kontribution to the discussion, Grand Wizard!

Thanks for your reply. I forgot to put you on ignore, but now that you reminded me.......

You leftists come here and use insults and vile language, yet when somebody does the same to you, you run to the moderators and cry like a baby.

Reply if you want, but I won't see your replies unless somebody quotes you of course. And that goes for any other leftist babies that do the same. So go right ahead and hit that "report" button, because that's all you leftist losers have in debates that you constantly lose.

Right, as if you would know.

No, I live on my properties. I take care of them, I'm here for any problems, I'm only a few feet away for any of my tenants who need my attention.

Sorry to disappoint.

No, I live on my properties. I take care of them, I'm here for any problems, I'm only a few feet away for any of my tenants who need my attention.

Sorry to disappoint.

You are forgetting your story, pal.

Sorry to disappoint.

You are forgetting your story, pal.

Really now? So what am I forgetting? When did I ever say I didn't live on my properties?

Thanks for your reply. I forgot to put you on ignore, but now that you reminded me.......

You leftists come here and use insults and vile language, yet when somebody does the same to you, you run to the moderators and cry like a baby.

I know you can't see what I am about to write. And that's a shame. Cause I really wanted you to know what a pussy I think you are.

Had to put me on ignore? Because I point out your stupidity?

I asked how you CLAIM to be blue color while being a landlord.

So pull on your big boy pants, man up and quit being such a sensitive litle pussy and let's go back to trading insults.

It's fun. And I won't ignore you. I promise.

My house:
th

Ceeoul. So you just owned LoneLaugher and ClosedCaption, what do they have to do for you now?

Kaz is pretending that someone only offered a picture and didnt offer him the opportunity to chose how the picture is taken. But its just pretend.

I never agreed to that. You owe NOLA a boatload of shit, he's been beating your ass with photo after photo, how are you going to make that right?

You still pretending the challenge was to find photos of stuff?

My house:
th

Loaded question, I never thought that, I thought it was a crock

My house:
th

If you never thought that you wouldnt hold up NOLA ability to find pictures of things as a victory. Stop being stupid again, unless you think finding pictures is challenging.:badgrin:

If you never thought that you wouldnt hold up NOLA ability to find pictures of things as a victory. Stop being stupid again, unless you think finding pictures is challenging.:badgrin:

LOL, you chastise me then agree with me, classic. Finding pictures is easy. Taking pictures is easy. Finding a gun is easy. That was my point, genius. It proved nothing

Forum List

Back